One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Germany may keep it's nuclear power plants running.
Page 1 of 2 next>
Aug 5, 2022 20:48:32   #
son of witless
 
I have posted many topics over the years bashing Green Energy. Like Clock Work the Liberals on OPP have responded with how smart the rest of the World was compared to the US. Oh my, we were falling behind. Those Europeans, especially the Schmart ones like Germany were leaving poor Old America in the dust. They asked what was wrong with people like me ?

Well well how the worm has turned. Thanks to Vlad Putin, Western Europe's Green Energy Policies have been shown to be Extremely Simple Minded. Germany being the richest European Country could afford to be the Stupidest and for a long time they got away with it. They committed to shutting down their Coal and Nuclear Plants and going Green, except that was the Lie Germany was telling itself.

Germany was not in fact really going green. Oh they made a good show of it, with their Wind and Solar Installations. However, what they were in fact doing, was substituting Russian Natural Gas for their Nuclear and Coal Electric Production. Now that Vladimir has been cutting off their Gas because of Germany's support for Ukraine, the ugly truth can no longer be hidden. I previously posted how Germany was considering restarting some of their coal fired power plants. Now they want to keep their remaining nuclear plants running.

Germany is paying the price for being brain dead stupid and listening to the Global Warming nut cases. Joe Idiot Biden wants to take us down that same path, and Joe Voters have enabled Joe to do that. Come on Joe Voters. I want to hear from you. Please tell me how wrong I am. I am throwing down the gauntlet. Let me see you shut me up.


https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-06-22/explainer-could-germany-keep-its-nuclear-plants-running

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 21:15:50   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
If you look across the globe at what's happening in countries that have went full speed ahead green insanity,they are literally reveling by the millions in the streets while their governments are literally trying to starve,and freeze them to death. Biden is pushing as hard as he can to do that to us. Are we just going to sit back and watch or stand up and give him a big middle finger and demand NO!

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 21:39:06   #
son of witless
 
keepuphope wrote:
If you look across the globe at what's happening in countries that have went full speed ahead green insanity,they are literally reveling by the millions in the streets while their governments are literally trying to starve,and freeze them to death. Biden is pushing as hard as he can to do that to us. Are we just going to sit back and watch or stand up and give him a big middle finger and demand NO!


It is not possible for me to go back and retrieve those old posts. I wish I could. It was not only Germany they cited. A big one was Spain. Spain was going to be this economic juggernaut, because they had so much green energy deployed. America was falling woefully behind.

I had previously known about Spain's green energy adventure so I was prepared. I presented evidence of Spain's economic Flame Out, because of going green gangbusters bat crap brain dead renewable energy. I was called an idiot, I was somebody who just was against progress. All I had was facts on my side. That is not enough when you must convince true believers.

Reply
 
 
Aug 5, 2022 21:47:14   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
son of witless wrote:
It is not possible for me to go back and retrieve those old posts. I wish I could. It was not only Germany they cited. A big one was Spain. Spain was going to be this economic juggernaut, because they had so much green energy deployed. America was falling woefully behind.

I had previously known about Spain's green energy adventure so I was prepared. I presented evidence of Spain's economic Flame Out, because of going green gangbusters bat crap brain dead renewable energy. I was called an idiot, I was somebody who just was against progress. All I had was facts on my side. That is not enough when you must convince true believers.
It is not possible for me to go back and retrieve ... (show quote)


This new world order BS is about taking down any free countries and promoting communist countries to the top because they literally have total control over their populations. Any free nations will fall so when they set it up we have no recourse to oppose them. It will be their way or the graveyard.

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 22:15:30   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
keepuphope wrote:
If you look across the globe at what's happening in countries that have went full speed ahead green insanity,they are literally reveling by the millions in the streets while their governments are literally trying to starve,and freeze them to death. Biden is pushing as hard as he can to do that to us. Are we just going to sit back and watch or stand up and give him a big middle finger and demand NO!

Sri Lanka went completely green energy. Guaranteed that they would be subsidized by the World Bank. They are now a failed state, with mass starvation. Chad, a success story in Africa went green recently. They are no longer a success story. They are on their way to abject poverty. We have the progressive in this country that can’t wait to turn America into a failed state. Every idiot that voted for Biden and democrats is complicit.

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 22:28:26   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
JFlorio wrote:
Sri Lanka went completely green energy. Guaranteed that they would be subsidized by the World Bank. They are now a failed state, with mass starvation. Chad, a success story in Africa went green recently. They are no longer a success story. They are on their way to abject poverty. We have the progressive in this country that can’t wait to turn America into a failed state. Every idiot that voted for Biden and democrats is complicit.

Why can't they see the suffering they are going to put us thru? We aren't ready and set up for even a small exchange of switching energies from oil to green.They are trying to go all in at once while we are now in a recession and it will literally bankrupt 98% of every American while they spend trillions on this switch. They are not only going after oil their preparing for dairy and agriculture changes at the same time. The people pushing all this will not suffer in the slightest it will be us.

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 22:38:50   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Because their agenda has nothing to do with improving the planet or peoples lives. I’m sure the idiot sheeple that support these evil leaders believe it, but they will suffer like every one else. The money being shifted around in the guise of green energy is staggering. Much will end up in the elites pockets. More money and power is their only goal. Some may knowingly be doing Satan’s work as predicted in the Bible. Others may believe it’s for them.
keepuphope wrote:
Why can't they see the suffering they are going to put us thru? We aren't ready and set up for even a small exchange of switching energies from oil to green.They are trying to go all in at once while we are now in a recession and it will literally bankrupt 98% of every American while they spend trillions on this switch. They are not only going after oil their preparing for dairy and agriculture changes at the same time. The people pushing all this will not suffer in the slightest it will be us.

Reply
 
 
Aug 5, 2022 23:00:19   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
son of witless wrote:
I have posted many topics over the years bashing Green Energy. Like Clock Work the Liberals on OPP have responded with how smart the rest of the World was compared to the US. Oh my, we were falling behind. Those Europeans, especially the Schmart ones like Germany were leaving poor Old America in the dust. They asked what was wrong with people like me ?

Well well how the worm has turned. Thanks to Vlad Putin, Western Europe's Green Energy Policies have been shown to be Extremely Simple Minded. Germany being the richest European Country could afford to be the Stupidest and for a long time they got away with it. They committed to shutting down their Coal and Nuclear Plants and going Green, except that was the Lie Germany was telling itself.

Germany was not in fact really going green. Oh they made a good show of it, with their Wind and Solar Installations. However, what they were in fact doing, was substituting Russian Natural Gas for their Nuclear and Coal Electric Production. Now that Vladimir has been cutting off their Gas because of Germany's support for Ukraine, the ugly truth can no longer be hidden. I previously posted how Germany was considering restarting some of their coal fired power plants. Now they want to keep their remaining nuclear plants running.

Germany is paying the price for being brain dead stupid and listening to the Global Warming nut cases. Joe Idiot Biden wants to take us down that same path, and Joe Voters have enabled Joe to do that. Come on Joe Voters. I want to hear from you. Please tell me how wrong I am. I am throwing down the gauntlet. Let me see you shut me up.


https://www.usnews.com/news/world/articles/2022-06-22/explainer-could-germany-keep-its-nuclear-plants-running
I have posted many topics over the years bashing G... (show quote)


I think you are on the wrong track on this situation.. Many people see the use of natural gas as a very positive step toward clean energy. I do not like it so much. While much cleaner then coal, it is not completely clean, I would like to see the move completed.

So while natural gas has made a large reduction in the CO2 emitted, it will in the course of time be more difficult to replace then the very dirty fossil fuel . we may well see more foot dragging to replace gas powered plants down the road..

It is also clear in the case of Germany, the decision made with the expectation of Russian gas being available was a key factor. now the war has changed that and the return to old and more objectionable fuel is needed. it is a must do problem..

Reply
Aug 5, 2022 23:06:32   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Told you the idiots believe them. Worthless sheeple.
keepuphope wrote:
Why can't they see the suffering they are going to put us thru? We aren't ready and set up for even a small exchange of switching energies from oil to green.They are trying to go all in at once while we are now in a recession and it will literally bankrupt 98% of every American while they spend trillions on this switch. They are not only going after oil their preparing for dairy and agriculture changes at the same time. The people pushing all this will not suffer in the slightest it will be us.

Reply
Aug 6, 2022 01:13:51   #
Marty 2020 Loc: Banana Republic of Kalifornia
 
JFlorio wrote:
Told you the idiots believe them. Worthless sheeple.


Got that right!

Reply
Aug 6, 2022 09:42:30   #
son of witless
 
permafrost wrote:
I think you are on the wrong track on this situation.. Many people see the use of natural gas as a very positive step toward clean energy. I do not like it so much. While much cleaner then coal, it is not completely clean, I would like to see the move completed.

So while natural gas has made a large reduction in the CO2 emitted, it will in the course of time be more difficult to replace then the very dirty fossil fuel . we may well see more foot dragging to replace gas powered plants down the road..

It is also clear in the case of Germany, the decision made with the expectation of Russian gas being available was a key factor. now the war has changed that and the return to old and more objectionable fuel is needed. it is a must do problem..
I think you are on the wrong track on this situati... (show quote)


I was hoping one of you Green Energy Advocates would have the courage to jump onto this topic. Congratulations in being the first one.

You seem to totally miss the point. Fossil fuel is fossil fuel. Germany was lying to itself, and those are always the most destructive lies. Germany like California and Washington DC was taken in by the Renewable Energy Con Artists. They thought they could just switch over to Green and everything would be honky dory. They made a big deal of shutting down the Coal and Nuclear Plants.

Well why not then go totally Renewable Solar and Wind ? The answer is Solar and Wind are Horse Manure Lies. They are intermittent, expensive, and stupid. Ahhhhhh, but the lie of green energy had to be maintained. So what to do ? Well there was Russia, just a sitting there with all of that natural gas, and Germany under Merckel never really liked America all that much, and Russia had been so weak for so long.

So what would be the harm of allowing your economy to become dependent on Russian Energy ? A stronger Russia is a good counter balance to Yankee Might, which all of Europe has resented since the end of WW2. I mean Putin always seemed like a reasonable guy. It was not like he would ever do anything scary like ah say attacking his neighbors, and it was not like he would ever cut off the Natural Gas once Germany could not live with out it.

So where are we now, or rather where is Germany now ? Germany is royally screwed. They have no Plan B to live with out Russian Gas. So they will keep their nukes going and restart some coal fired plants. That will not be enough. And they still have the Green Energy Crazies Screaming about Global Fracking Warming.

Their only long term solution is to import Natural Gas from the Middle East and North America. The only certainty is that Solar and Wind will not save them. It was supposed to. You true believers can never admit the truth that Green Energy is a lie.

Reply
 
 
Aug 6, 2022 22:29:15   #
elledee
 
The answer is and always has been nuclear...totally clean and green.

Reply
Aug 6, 2022 22:30:09   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
elledee wrote:
The answer is and always has been nuclear...totally clean and green.


I don't like a product whose waste is toxic for thousands of years. Natural gas seems safer to me.

Reply
Aug 6, 2022 23:02:55   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
elledee wrote:
The answer is and always has been nuclear...totally clean and green.


The chance of America going big on nuclear pretty much ended with Chernobyl and Three Mile Island. the danger of the plants themselves combined with the disposal problems make it nearly impossible that we will see any building for a very long time.. But some interesting progress has been made..

Reply
Aug 6, 2022 23:05:06   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
son of witless wrote:
I was hoping one of you Green Energy Advocates would have the courage to jump onto this topic. Congratulations in being the first one.

You seem to totally miss the point. Fossil fuel is fossil fuel. Germany was lying to itself, and those are always the most destructive lies. Germany like California and Washington DC was taken in by the Renewable Energy Con Artists. They thought they could just switch over to Green and everything would be honky dory. They made a big deal of shutting down the Coal and Nuclear Plants.

Well why not then go totally Renewable Solar and Wind ? The answer is Solar and Wind are Horse Manure Lies. They are intermittent, expensive, and stupid. Ahhhhhh, but the lie of green energy had to be maintained. So what to do ? Well there was Russia, just a sitting there with all of that natural gas, and Germany under Merckel never really liked America all that much, and Russia had been so weak for so long.

So what would be the harm of allowing your economy to become dependent on Russian Energy ? A stronger Russia is a good counter balance to Yankee Might, which all of Europe has resented since the end of WW2. I mean Putin always seemed like a reasonable guy. It was not like he would ever do anything scary like ah say attacking his neighbors, and it was not like he would ever cut off the Natural Gas once Germany could not live with out it.

So where are we now, or rather where is Germany now ? Germany is royally screwed. They have no Plan B to live with out Russian Gas. So they will keep their nukes going and restart some coal fired plants. That will not be enough. And they still have the Green Energy Crazies Screaming about Global Fracking Warming.

Their only long term solution is to import Natural Gas from the Middle East and North America. The only certainty is that Solar and Wind will not save them. It was supposed to. You true believers can never admit the truth that Green Energy is a lie.
I was hoping one of you Green Energy Advocates wou... (show quote)


What would you say if the fossil fuel companies had to account for the health and environmental damage the fuel causes and they hid for decades from the public and have done everything possible to keep the cash cow thriving?

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.