One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
AG Garland is suing State of Idaho over abortion law..
Page 1 of 2 next>
Aug 2, 2022 13:57:48   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/02/watch-live-us-attorney-general-merrick-garland-briefs-press-on-doj-lawsuit-challenging-idaho-abortion-law.html

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 14:19:16   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/02/watch-live-us-attorney-general-merrick-garland-briefs-press-on-doj-lawsuit-challenging-idaho-abortion-law.html


He’s pregnant?

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 14:27:44   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.cnbc.com/2022/08/02/watch-live-us-attorney-general-merrick-garland-briefs-press-on-doj-lawsuit-challenging-idaho-abortion-law.html


How is abortion emergency medical treatment? Garland is the most blatantly partisan AG we have ever had. The only good thing is he is not on the SCOTUS.

Reply
 
 
Aug 2, 2022 14:44:05   #
Kevyn
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
How is abortion emergency medical treatment? Garland is the most blatantly partisan AG we have ever had. The only good thing is he is not on the SCOTUS.

Physicians in that backward state who encounter a woman who is suffering an entoptic pregnancy or other pregnancy that threatened the woman’s life, health or future fertility is threatened with felony prosecution if they provide the standard of medical care which is termination. Garland is well within his wheelhouse at justice. He is defending Idaho women’s right to medically necessary health care.

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 14:45:40   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
How is abortion emergency medical treatment? Garland is the most blatantly partisan AG we have ever had. The only good thing is he is not on the SCOTUS.


In cases if life of a mother is in danger...

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 14:53:29   #
padremike Loc: Phenix City, Al
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
How is abortion emergency medical treatment? Garland is the most blatantly partisan AG we have ever had. The only good thing is he is not on the SCOTUS.


We really dodged a bullet with that joker.

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 14:57:01   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
How is abortion emergency medical treatment? Garland is the most blatantly partisan AG we have ever had. The only good thing is he is not on the SCOTUS.


He shouldn't be in the office he's in now.

Reply
 
 
Aug 2, 2022 14:59:28   #
keepuphope Loc: Idaho
 
Kevyn wrote:
Physicians in that backward state who encounter a woman who is suffering an entoptic pregnancy or other pregnancy that threatened the woman’s life, health or future fertility is threatened with felony prosecution if they provide the standard of medical care which is termination. Garland is well within his wheelhouse at justice. He is defending Idaho women’s right to medically necessary health care.


You lying dog..im a nurse that is bullshit. Tubal pregnancies are a medical emergency and are NEVER!!!! turned away. This is my state and I dare say I know more about this that you propaganda pushing liers.

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 15:06:33   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
In cases if life of a mother is in danger...


If it was really about the life of the mother I would agree, but that is not his intent. He wants to open the door to challenging all anti- abortion laws.

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 15:06:41   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
keepuphope wrote:
You lying dog..im a nurse that is bullshit. Tubal pregnancies are a medical emergency and are NEVER!!!! turned away. This is my state and I dare say I know more about this that you propaganda pushing liers.


You're right about ectopic pregnancy..It IS a medical emergency...I used to work in ER and seen ectopic pregnancy... It IS life threatening emergency..

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 15:08:22   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
padremike wrote:
We really dodged a bullet with that joker.


👍👍👍

Reply
 
 
Aug 2, 2022 15:09:25   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
If it was really about the life of the mother I would agree, but that is not his intent. He wants to open the door to challenging all anti- abortion laws.


Yes, agree..

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 15:13:53   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
Yes, agree..


I read the Idaho law and it allows for abortion if the life of the mother is in danger so that can ot be Garland' objective.

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 15:15:30   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
I read the Idaho law and it allows for abortion if the life of the mother is in danger so that can ot be Garland' objective.


He's full of 💩!!!

Reply
Aug 2, 2022 15:20:02   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
He's full of 💩!!!


Yes

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.