One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Steve Bannon Says Fox News Is ‘All In On Taking Down’ Trump
Jun 22, 2022 23:17:38   #
Ri-chard Loc: 23322
 
Fox News is now on the permanent ‘naughty’ list for supporters of the America First movement because Steve Bannon has lambasted them over their coverage of the January 6th hearings, and it is questionable how they will ever get back to their days of being the non-state approved news analysts for the majority of Americans.

https://republicbrief.com/steve-bannon-says-fox-news-is-all-in-on-taking-down-trump/

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 01:14:02   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Ri-chard wrote:
Fox News is now on the permanent ‘naughty’ list for supporters of the America First movement because Steve Bannon has lambasted them over their coverage of the January 6th hearings, and it is questionable how they will ever get back to their days of being the non-state approved news analysts for the majority of Americans.

https://republicbrief.com/steve-bannon-says-fox-news-is-all-in-on-taking-down-trump/


It’s regret and remorse for the monster they created. They know it won’t end well.

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 04:54:39   #
Wildlandfirefighter
 
Milosia2 wrote:
It’s regret and remorse for the monster they created. They know it won’t end well.


Fox understands that they have several key employees who may be getting subpoenas from the Justice Dept. and are starting to think a bit about damage control!

Reply
 
 
Jun 23, 2022 05:40:16   #
One Patriot
 
Wildlandfirefighter wrote:
Fox understands that they have several key employees who may be getting subpoenas from the Justice Dept. and are starting to think a bit about damage control!


It’s too early for jokes, I almost spit my coffee all over the place when I read your post!

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 07:01:55   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
Ri-chard wrote:
Fox News is now on the permanent ‘naughty’ list for supporters of the America First movement because Steve Bannon has lambasted them over their coverage of the January 6th hearings, and it is questionable how they will ever get back to their days of being the non-state approved news analysts for the majority of Americans.

https://republicbrief.com/steve-bannon-says-fox-news-is-all-in-on-taking-down-trump/


Bannon needs a psychological evaluation and then he should be in jail

Reply
Jun 23, 2022 09:42:39   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Bannon needs a psychological evaluation and then he should be in jail


Tiptop, Bannon is the second only to Trump in trying to overthrow democracy in this country. He should be put in a dungeon, not a prison.

Reply
Jun 26, 2022 12:08:43   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
Ri-chard wrote:
Fox News is now on the permanent ‘naughty’ list for supporters of the America First movement because Steve Bannon has lambasted them over their coverage of the January 6th hearings, and it is questionable how they will ever get back to their days of being the non-state approved news analysts for the majority of Americans.

https://republicbrief.com/steve-bannon-says-fox-news-is-all-in-on-taking-down-trump/


Fox News is a mouthpiece for the conservative movement, not a media source. I understand that they may drop their support for Trump, and may back Desantis or some other conservative candidate.

Reply
 
 
Jun 26, 2022 12:40:41   #
Ri-chard Loc: 23322
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Fox News is a mouthpiece for the conservative movement, not a media source. I understand that they may drop their support for Trump, and may back Desantis or some other conservative candidate.


You mean Faux News. They never supported Trump with honest and accurate reporting. They have a lefty Murdoch leader.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.