One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Five Reasons to Impeach Joe Biden
Page 1 of 9 next> last>>
Jun 22, 2022 09:10:16   #
NotBrainwashed
 
This guy Brandon is as anti-American as you can get - a true DISGRACE to our country.

He not only needs to be THROWN out of office for treason and malfeasance but prosecuted for HIGH CRIMES against America.

And the crazy Brandon supporters on this site and others are perfectly fine with this obviously treasonous behavior that pairs with his obvious dementia.

A more inept "leader" this country has NEVER SEEN.
Our enemies around the world are watching and planning accordingly.

By Ed Brodow

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/06/five_reasons_to_impeach_joe_biden.html

Text
American has a two-tiered justice system. If you are liberal and vote Democratic, you can get away with anything. Hillary Clinton is proof of that. If you are conservative, Republican, and a Trump supporter, you can’t even get away with scratching your own behind. But for argument’s sake, let’s suppose we have a single standard for justice. In that case, here are five unassailable reasons that justify impeaching President Biden. This is not meant to be a complete list, but it will do for starters.

1. Biden’s corrupt activities constitute treason.

Evidence exists that during Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president, access to his office was sold by Biden’s son Hunter to China, Russia, Ukraine, and others willing to cough up huge sums of money. American foreign policy was impacted by those transactions. Biden himself bragged openly that he stopped Ukraine from investigating Hunter in return for a billion dollars in U.S. aid.

Where is the evidence of Biden’s corruption? First there is the New York Post article that broke the story. Then there is Peter Schweizer’s well-researched book, Secret Empires, that traces the Biden Crime Family’s complicity with the corrupt Ukrainian energy company Burisma. Next, we have the incriminating emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop. Let’s not forget the video where Biden brags about extorting favors from Ukraine. And finally, there is the testimony of former Biden business partner, Tony Bobulinski.

Bobulinski’s testimony refuted Joe Biden’s denial that he was aware of Hunter’s slimy business ventures. Joe knew about his son’s dealings, participated in them, profited from them, and lied to the American people about it.

2. Biden’s violation of U.S. immigration law constitutes treason.

Biden has abused his office by violating the laws he has sworn to defend. He has undermined national security by opening the southern border to millions of unvetted, low-skilled, uneducated, third-world economic migrants, many of whom are known terrorists, criminals, and people infected with COVID.

The open border policy “is an inside attack on our democracy,” said former Trump policy adviser Stephen Miller. “The president is working systematically to allow people to invade our country against our laws to consume public benefits, to take American jobs, and to threaten public safety.”

Adding insult to injury, Biden is shipping hordes of illegals to secret destinations without informing the American public. The Pentagon has confirmed that it is using Laughlin Air Force Base in Texas to fly illegal immigrants to undisclosed parts of the country. We don’t know where they are going or what happens to them when they get there.

If millions of aliens are allowed to enter the U.S. illegally, and sanctuary cities and states can openly disregard federal statutes, we no longer have a country. The economic and social costs of Biden’s policy will tear the country apart.

Article III of the U.S. Constitution states: “Treason against the United States shall consist... in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.” By supporting sanctuary jurisdictions and refusing to pay for the wall, Biden is giving aid and comfort to aliens who show contempt for our laws and sovereignty and who, by definition, are enemies of the United States.

3. Biden is waging war on the energy sector to deliberately destroy the American economy.

Under Trump, the U.S. became energy independent. Biden reversed Trump’s sensible energy policies, causing the worst inflation in 40 years, runaway gas, food, and heating prices, and looming recession. As far back as the 2020 election, Biden has boasted about his intention to destroy our reliance on fossil fuels.

“Harvesting of fuel was cut back drastically,” said Bill O’Reilly, “and that caused the price of gas at the pump to rise, and that lit inflation, as all other goods went up in price as well because they are trucked to the stores and businesses. That is all on President Biden.” Now millions of Americans can’t afford to put food on the table.

Biden’s decisions are informed by his surrender to the extreme left wing of the Democratic Party. Their plan is to destroy the American economy in order to bring about a Marxist, socialist tyranny controlled by the unaccountable bureaucrats of the Deep State. We cannot tolerate a president who seeks the transformation of America into another Venezuela.

4. Biden is directing the enforcement branches of the federal government against his political enemies.

Biden believes that “domestic political extremism” is “the most urgent terrorism threat” facing the U.S. “The Biden administration declared that the ‘most lethal elements’ of today’s domestic terror threat are political conservatives,” said Tucker Carlson. Biden has compared Americans who disagree with him -- at least half the country -- to racists and terrorists.

Consequently, Biden is empowering the DoJ and FBI to go after Republicans. “The FBI is now an organization solely focused on destroying the domestic enemies of the Democratic Party,” said talk show host Jesse Kelly.

Biden is also enlisting the media in his war against political opponents. “What Joe Biden is telling media companies to do today is to censor their content so it doesn’t contradict his decrees,” said Tucker Carlson. “[Biden is calling for] censorship of political opinions. What you’re seeing here is far more dangerous than the domestic terror threat they’ve been bloviating about. It contravenes the First Amendment.”

5. Biden is violating the equal protection clause.

Biden is presiding over an inquisition against white Americans. He has expressed his support for Critical Race Theory, which argues that the U.S. is inherently racist, that minorities are oppressed by whites and especially white men, and that white people achieve their economic and political objectives at the expense of people of color. CRT is in direct opposition to the aims of the Civil Rights movement and Martin Luther King’s emphasis on judging people based on the quality of their character rather than the color of their skin.

Blaming white supremacy has become the new national sport. Under the guise of ending oppression, Biden and the Democratic Party want to remake whites into the new underclass. Giving special treatment to any one group is in violation of the equal protection clause. It is also the worst kind of racism. Blaming current social problems on alleged white oppression heightens racial tensions and keeps the country divided. Division seems to be Biden’s objective. For that reason alone, he should be impeached.

Ed Brodow is a conservative political commentator and author of nine books including his new #1 Amazon Best Seller, AMERICA ON ITS KNEES: The Cost of Replacing Trump with Biden. His website is www.edbrodowpolitics.com.

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 09:25:11   #
jimpack123 Loc: wisconsin
 
NotBrainwashed wrote:
This guy Brandon is as anti-American as you can get - a true DISGRACE to our country.

He not only needs to be THROWN out of office for treason and malfeasance but prosecuted for HIGH CRIMES against America.

And the crazy Brandon supporters on this site and others are perfectly fine with this obviously treasonous behavior that pairs with his obvious dementia.

A more inept "leader" this country has NEVER SEEN.
Our enemies around the world are watching and planning accordingly.

By Ed Brodow

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2022/06/five_reasons_to_impeach_joe_biden.html

Text
American has a two-tiered justice system. If you are liberal and vote Democratic, you can get away with anything. Hillary Clinton is proof of that. If you are conservative, Republican, and a Trump supporter, you can’t even get away with scratching your own behind. But for argument’s sake, let’s suppose we have a single standard for justice. In that case, here are five unassailable reasons that justify impeaching President Biden. This is not meant to be a complete list, but it will do for starters.

1. Biden’s corrupt activities constitute treason.

Evidence exists that during Joe Biden’s tenure as vice president, access to his office was sold by Biden’s son Hunter to China, Russia, Ukraine, and others willing to cough up huge sums of money. American foreign policy was impacted by those transactions. Biden himself bragged openly that he stopped Ukraine from investigating Hunter in return for a billion dollars in U.S. aid.

Where is the evidence of Biden’s corruption? First there is the New York Post article that broke the story. Then there is Peter Schweizer’s well-researched book, Secret Empires, that traces the Biden Crime Family’s complicity with the corrupt Ukrainian energy company Burisma. Next, we have the incriminating emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop. Let’s not forget the video where Biden brags about extorting favors from Ukraine. And finally, there is the testimony of former Biden business partner, Tony Bobulinski.

Bobulinski’s testimony refuted Joe Biden’s denial that he was aware of Hunter’s slimy business ventures. Joe knew about his son’s dealings, participated in them, profited from them, and lied to the American people about it.

2. Biden’s violation of U.S. immigration law constitutes treason.

Biden has abused his office by violating the laws he has sworn to defend. He has undermined national security by opening the southern border to millions of unvetted, low-skilled, uneducated, third-world economic migrants, many of whom are known terrorists, criminals, and people infected with COVID.

The open border policy “is an inside attack on our democracy,” said former Trump policy adviser Stephen Miller. “The president is working systematically to allow people to invade our country against our laws to consume public benefits, to take American jobs, and to threaten public safety.”

Adding insult to injury, Biden is shipping hordes of illegals to secret destinations without informing the American public. The Pentagon has confirmed that it is using Laughlin Air Force Base in Texas to fly illegal immigrants to undisclosed parts of the country. We don’t know where they are going or what happens to them when they get there.

If millions of aliens are allowed to enter the U.S. illegally, and sanctuary cities and states can openly disregard federal statutes, we no longer have a country. The economic and social costs of Biden’s policy will tear the country apart.

Article III of the U.S. Constitution states: “Treason against the United States shall consist... in adhering to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort.” By supporting sanctuary jurisdictions and refusing to pay for the wall, Biden is giving aid and comfort to aliens who show contempt for our laws and sovereignty and who, by definition, are enemies of the United States.

3. Biden is waging war on the energy sector to deliberately destroy the American economy.

Under Trump, the U.S. became energy independent. Biden reversed Trump’s sensible energy policies, causing the worst inflation in 40 years, runaway gas, food, and heating prices, and looming recession. As far back as the 2020 election, Biden has boasted about his intention to destroy our reliance on fossil fuels.

“Harvesting of fuel was cut back drastically,” said Bill O’Reilly, “and that caused the price of gas at the pump to rise, and that lit inflation, as all other goods went up in price as well because they are trucked to the stores and businesses. That is all on President Biden.” Now millions of Americans can’t afford to put food on the table.

Biden’s decisions are informed by his surrender to the extreme left wing of the Democratic Party. Their plan is to destroy the American economy in order to bring about a Marxist, socialist tyranny controlled by the unaccountable bureaucrats of the Deep State. We cannot tolerate a president who seeks the transformation of America into another Venezuela.

4. Biden is directing the enforcement branches of the federal government against his political enemies.

Biden believes that “domestic political extremism” is “the most urgent terrorism threat” facing the U.S. “The Biden administration declared that the ‘most lethal elements’ of today’s domestic terror threat are political conservatives,” said Tucker Carlson. Biden has compared Americans who disagree with him -- at least half the country -- to racists and terrorists.

Consequently, Biden is empowering the DoJ and FBI to go after Republicans. “The FBI is now an organization solely focused on destroying the domestic enemies of the Democratic Party,” said talk show host Jesse Kelly.

Biden is also enlisting the media in his war against political opponents. “What Joe Biden is telling media companies to do today is to censor their content so it doesn’t contradict his decrees,” said Tucker Carlson. “[Biden is calling for] censorship of political opinions. What you’re seeing here is far more dangerous than the domestic terror threat they’ve been bloviating about. It contravenes the First Amendment.”

5. Biden is violating the equal protection clause.

Biden is presiding over an inquisition against white Americans. He has expressed his support for Critical Race Theory, which argues that the U.S. is inherently racist, that minorities are oppressed by whites and especially white men, and that white people achieve their economic and political objectives at the expense of people of color. CRT is in direct opposition to the aims of the Civil Rights movement and Martin Luther King’s emphasis on judging people based on the quality of their character rather than the color of their skin.

Blaming white supremacy has become the new national sport. Under the guise of ending oppression, Biden and the Democratic Party want to remake whites into the new underclass. Giving special treatment to any one group is in violation of the equal protection clause. It is also the worst kind of racism. Blaming current social problems on alleged white oppression heightens racial tensions and keeps the country divided. Division seems to be Biden’s objective. For that reason alone, he should be impeached.

Ed Brodow is a conservative political commentator and author of nine books including his new #1 Amazon Best Seller, AMERICA ON ITS KNEES: The Cost of Replacing Trump with Biden. His website is www.edbrodowpolitics.com.
This guy Brandon is as anti-American as you can ge... (show quote)


Trump is equally responsible. His forced treaty with Saudi to cut oil production by 20% in April of 2020 for two yrs has put us in this spot along with his terrible tariffs of goods sold to the USA raised costs of all goods. His shutting down the country because he did not handle COVID led us to this inflation.
Biden has made his mistakes but he at least is trying where Trump was only looking out for the 1% with his tax cuts

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 09:41:23   #
NotBrainwashed
 
jimpack123 wrote:
Trump is equally responsible. His forced treaty with Saudi to cut oil production by 20% in April of 2020 for two yrs has put us in this spot along with his terrible tariffs of goods sold to the USA raised costs of all goods. His shutting down the country because he did not handle COVID led us to this inflation.
Biden has made his mistakes but he at least is trying where Trump was only looking out for the 1% with his tax cuts


Who is in charge now??

All of this whining about Trump, who incidently has been out of office for nearly a YEAR AND A HALF is NOT helpful at all.

You guys need to stop whining and MUCH worse yet BLAMESHIFTING, look in the mirror, and actually MAKE IMPROVEMENTS.

That's what adults do.

When weak minded Brandon essentially says "deal with it and buy an EV" when gas is $5 and there are so many obstacles to that path, is simply childish.

And you must be OK with sanctioning MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS - that is obviously Trump's fault too??

The list goes on and on and on...

You need to wean yourself off the DNC propaganda machine and start using your own brain.

Stop living in the past and get your "leaders" to make improvements instead of blaming others.

Reply
 
 
Jun 22, 2022 10:14:15   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
jimpack123 wrote:
Trump is equally responsible. His forced treaty with Saudi to cut oil production by 20% in April of 2020 for two yrs has put us in this spot along with his terrible tariffs of goods sold to the USA raised costs of all goods. His shutting down the country because he did not handle COVID led us to this inflation.
Biden has made his mistakes but he at least is trying where Trump was only looking out for the 1% with his tax cuts


Dumb as a Rock applies here!



Reply
Jun 22, 2022 10:31:53   #
NotBrainwashed
 
jimpack123 wrote:
Trump is equally responsible. His forced treaty with Saudi to cut oil production by 20% in April of 2020 for two yrs has put us in this spot along with his terrible tariffs of goods sold to the USA raised costs of all goods. His shutting down the country because he did not handle COVID led us to this inflation.
Biden has made his mistakes but he at least is trying where Trump was only looking out for the 1% with his tax cuts


And BTW is foreign sourced oil somehow less damaging to the environment than DOMESTIC oil (you know, the CLIMATE SCARE CAUSE that has no viable proof whatsoever)?

So why would Brandon throttle domestic production to beg the rest of the world for what is literally RIGHT HERE? And then you crazies blame Trump and Putin?? Grow up.

So you and your "smart" clan obviously like to be dependent on our adversaries for every product imaginable?? Yep sure makes sense to those that are not thinking clearly at all.

Covid - despite having Trump produced vaccines and tried and true therapeutics, Brandon has logged MORE COVID DEATHS in a shorter amount of time. Yep that sounds like a smashing success all right.

So, tell us again how exactly is Brandon 'TRYING"?

TRYING is known as another word called LOSING.

Are you better off today than in Jan'20?? The fact is that NOBODY IS and it's EASY to see that it is COMPLETELY BRANDON'S FAULT.

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 10:41:15   #
Big Bass
 
jimpack123 wrote:
Trump is equally responsible. His forced treaty with Saudi to cut oil production by 20% in April of 2020 for two yrs has put us in this spot along with his terrible tariffs of goods sold to the USA raised costs of all goods. His shutting down the country because he did not handle COVID led us to this inflation.
Biden has made his mistakes but he at least is trying where Trump was only looking out for the 1% with his tax cuts

I couldn’t find a reference for this. Do you have one?

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 10:49:03   #
NotBrainwashed
 
Big Bass wrote:
I couldn’t find a reference for this. Do you have one?


And you won't cuz it's from the imaginary DNC playbook.

Reply
 
 
Jun 22, 2022 10:52:18   #
Big Bass
 
NotBrainwashed wrote:
And you won't cuz it's from the imaginary DNC playbook.

Does anyone actually pay attention to that crap?

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 10:56:08   #
NotBrainwashed
 
Big Bass wrote:
Does anyone actually pay attention to that crap?


Just the ones that have outsourced their brains to them since they need to always observe the thought police.

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 11:27:53   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Big Bass wrote:
I couldn’t find a reference for this. Do you have one?


https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-trump-saudi-specialreport/special-report-trump-told-saudi-cut-oil-supply-or-lose-u-s-military-support-sources-idUSKBN22C1V4

COMMODITIES
APRIL 30, 20206:07 AMUPDATED 2 YEARS AGO
Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources

In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.

The threat to upend a 75-year strategic alliance, which has not been previously reported, was central to the U.S. pressure campaign that led to a landmark global deal to slash oil supply as demand collapsed in the coronavirus pandemic - scoring a diplomatic victory for the White House.

Trump delivered the message to the crown prince 10 days before the announcement of production cuts. The kingdom’s de facto leader was so taken aback by the threat that he ordered his aides out of the room so he could continue the discussion in private, according to a U.S. source who was briefed on the discussion by senior administration officials.

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 11:35:21   #
Big Bass
 
NotBrainwashed wrote:
Just the ones that have outsourced their brains to them since they need to always observe the thought police.


Typical commies.🤪🤪🤪 They must be told by their masters how to think.

Reply
 
 
Jun 22, 2022 12:09:13   #
Big Bass
 
permafrost wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-trump-saudi-specialreport/special-report-trump-told-saudi-cut-oil-supply-or-lose-u-s-military-support-sources-idUSKBN22C1V4

COMMODITIES
APRIL 30, 20206:07 AMUPDATED 2 YEARS AGO
Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources

In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.
Thanks, but that article is reuters, a notable Trump hater, plus unnamed sources, are usually liars.
The threat to upend a 75-year strategic alliance, which has not been previously reported, was central to the U.S. pressure campaign that led to a landmark global deal to slash oil supply as demand collapsed in the coronavirus pandemic - scoring a diplomatic victory for the White House.

Trump delivered the message to the crown prince 10 days before the announcement of production cuts. The kingdom’s de facto leader was so taken aback by the threat that he ordered his aides out of the room so he could continue the discussion in private, according to a U.S. source who was briefed on the discussion by senior administration officials.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-trum... (show quote)

Thanks for the link, but reuters is a notable Trump-hater, and I never trust unnamed sources.

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 12:27:05   #
Big Bass
 
jimpack123 wrote:
Trump is equally responsible. His forced treaty with Saudi to cut oil production by 20% in April of 2020 for two yrs has put us in this spot along with his terrible tariffs of goods sold to the USA raised costs of all goods. His shutting down the country because he did not handle COVID led us to this inflation.
Biden has made his mistakes but he at least is trying where Trump was only looking out for the 1% with his tax cuts


See my response above to permafrost, who posted a link. A lot of garbage you posted was not in this article. Added by you, perhaps?

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 21:18:15   #
NotBrainwashed
 
permafrost wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-trump-saudi-specialreport/special-report-trump-told-saudi-cut-oil-supply-or-lose-u-s-military-support-sources-idUSKBN22C1V4

COMMODITIES
APRIL 30, 20206:07 AMUPDATED 2 YEARS AGO
Special Report: Trump told Saudi: Cut oil supply or lose U.S. military support - sources

In an April 2 phone call, Trump told Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman that unless the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) started cutting oil production, he would be powerless to stop lawmakers from passing legislation to withdraw U.S. troops from the kingdom, four sources familiar with the matter told Reuters.

The threat to upend a 75-year strategic alliance, which has not been previously reported, was central to the U.S. pressure campaign that led to a landmark global deal to slash oil supply as demand collapsed in the coronavirus pandemic - scoring a diplomatic victory for the White House.

Trump delivered the message to the crown prince 10 days before the announcement of production cuts. The kingdom’s de facto leader was so taken aback by the threat that he ordered his aides out of the room so he could continue the discussion in private, according to a U.S. source who was briefed on the discussion by senior administration officials.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-global-oil-trum... (show quote)


Guess what??

This is 2022 and Brandon is supposedly in "charge".

We don't care about your typical historical anti-Trump rhetoric.

What is BRANDON doing to fix:

Corruption involving him and his crime family members?

Illegal immigration higher than ever before

Inflation highest in 40+ years

World peace crumbling more each day

China beating our asses in EVERYTHING partially as a result of the plague they purposely unleashed on the world that has killed over 5 MILLION people??

You purposely ignorant perma commies need to ANSWER and SOLVE these issues without using tbe word TRUMP.

Make EVERYONE'S LIFE BETTER - NOT WORSE.

Not possible.

Reply
Jun 22, 2022 22:48:49   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
NotBrainwashed wrote:
Guess what??

This is 2022 and Brandon is supposedly in "charge".

We don't care about your typical historical anti-Trump rhetoric.

What is BRANDON doing to fix:

Corruption involving him and his crime family members?

Illegal immigration higher than ever before

Inflation highest in 40+ years

World peace crumbling more each day

China beating our asses in EVERYTHING partially as a result of the plague they purposely unleashed on the world that has killed over 5 MILLION people??

You purposely ignorant perma commies need to ANSWER and SOLVE these issues without using tbe word TRUMP.

Make EVERYONE'S LIFE BETTER - NOT WORSE.

Not possible.
Guess what?? br br This is 2022 and Brandon is su... (show quote)


does that mean you are not championing trump for the gop run for the money??

Damn, that will be the day.. when you ring kissers stop promoting trump I can stop telling truths about him.. Your choice..

What is this Biden crime family garbage, you trump flunkies use the phrase every day.. but never ever do you say what these horrible crimes are supposed to be..

Is it fraud, is it money laundering, is it tax evasion, is it selling state secrets or just giving them away behind closed doors in the oval office, is it anything at all other the your deepest wishes???



Reply
Page 1 of 9 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.