One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
What Is The Matter With Southern Style Alabama Cops?
May 24, 2022 14:20:36   #
woodguru
 
Police arrested and booked a Black pastor for watering his neighbor's plants...neighbor calls and says there's something suspicious going on...okay...

..so cop gets there, sees a black guy watering plants, and wants to see some ID, the guy says he doesn't have any, he's a minister he lives right across the street...he even says he can go over and ask his wife.

Come on, shouldn't be done right there? The cop can exercise due diligence so easily if at this point he doesn't see anything nefarious going on, but no, our Mayberry moron escalates, another officer arrives that seems to be agitated as he comes over. When a guy is trying to tell cops they are making a mistake they should be listening and accepting the easy remedies...such as sending one of the cops across the street to talk to the guy's wife?

Oh, and by this time the neighbor who called was trying to tell the cops she made a mistake, don't arrest him, that is a neighbor and friend...still these dumbazz cops are not registering reality?

Cops like these need to go, they are mentally not suited for dealing with the public in high stress situations...these are cops that will hurt someone someday.

https://www.cbs42.com/news/local/childersburg-pastor-arrested-after-watering-neighbors-plants/

Reply
May 24, 2022 14:25:03   #
woodguru
 
This is doubling down on stupid, once the police realized that this never should have gone here in the first place, to press charges such as obstructing a government operation is the height of moronic class stupid, on top of being a really bad look for the whole department.

People that piled onto this should be fired with prejudice, meaning never allowed to serve as public servants again.

This is not the kind of mistake people involved learn anything from, they will still be too stupid to serve as police officers ever again anywhere.

Reply
May 24, 2022 14:25:35   #
pegw
 
Cops can have a tough job. They aren't always dealing with the best of society. However, I do think that the profession has a tendency to attract bullys, as the cops were in this case.

Reply
 
 
May 24, 2022 14:54:06   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
woodguru wrote:
This is doubling down on stupid, once the police realized that this never should have gone here in the first place, to press charges such as obstructing a government operation is the height of moronic class stupid, on top of being a really bad look for the whole department.

People that piled onto this should be fired with prejudice, meaning never allowed to serve as public servants again.

This is not the kind of mistake people involved learn anything from, they will still be too stupid to serve as police officers ever again anywhere.
This is doubling down on stupid, once the police r... (show quote)


As the saying goes wood you cant fix stupid and we are seeing a lot of stupid presently in all aspects of life. If it wasn't so sad it would be funny now its scary because a lot of them are in positions of authority

Reply
May 24, 2022 15:05:26   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
pegw wrote:
Cops can have a tough job. They aren't always dealing with the best of society. However, I do think that the profession has a tendency to attract bullys, as the cops were in this case.


Or maybe having to constantly deal with the worst elements of society some become so jaded that they eventually become bullies; something that wouldn't initially show up in their hiring process and evaluations. If people would just cooperate instead of getting a huffy attitude it would prevent incidents such as these from escalating. Nevertheless, and only hearing the Pastor's version of events, it does sound like the police over-reacted.

Reply
May 24, 2022 15:31:07   #
Bevvy
 
woodguru wrote:
Police arrested and booked a Black pastor for watering his neighbor's plants...neighbor calls and says there's something suspicious going on...okay...

..so cop gets there, sees a black guy watering plants, and wants to see some ID, the guy says he doesn't have any, he's a minister he lives right across the street...he even says he can go over and ask his wife.

Come on, shouldn't be done right there? The cop can exercise due diligence so easily if at this point he doesn't see anything nefarious going on, but no, our Mayberry moron escalates, another officer arrives that seems to be agitated as he comes over. When a guy is trying to tell cops they are making a mistake they should be listening and accepting the easy remedies...such as sending one of the cops across the street to talk to the guy's wife?

Oh, and by this time the neighbor who called was trying to tell the cops she made a mistake, don't arrest him, that is a neighbor and friend...still these dumbazz cops are not registering reality?

Cops like these need to go, they are mentally not suited for dealing with the public in high stress situations...these are cops that will hurt someone someday.

https://www.cbs42.com/news/local/childersburg-pastor-arrested-after-watering-neighbors-plants/
Police arrested and booked a Black pastor for wate... (show quote)

Those cops have the same disease as biden

Reply
May 24, 2022 22:41:30   #
vernon
 
woodguru wrote:
Police arrested and booked a Black pastor for watering his neighbor's plants...neighbor calls and says there's something suspicious going on...okay...

..so cop gets there, sees a black guy watering plants, and wants to see some ID, the guy says he doesn't have any, he's a minister he lives right across the street...he even says he can go over and ask his wife.

Come on, shouldn't be done right there? The cop can exercise due diligence so easily if at this point he doesn't see anything nefarious going on, but no, our Mayberry moron escalates, another officer arrives that seems to be agitated as he comes over. When a guy is trying to tell cops they are making a mistake they should be listening and accepting the easy remedies...such as sending one of the cops across the street to talk to the guy's wife?

Oh, and by this time the neighbor who called was trying to tell the cops she made a mistake, don't arrest him, that is a neighbor and friend...still these dumbazz cops are not registering reality?

Cops like these need to go, they are mentally not suited for dealing with the public in high stress situations...these are cops that will hurt someone someday.

https://www.cbs42.com/news/local/childersburg-pastor-arrested-after-watering-neighbors-plants/
Police arrested and booked a Black pastor for wate... (show quote)


There is nothing wrong with southern police.But knowing you I would guess you made that junk up. but I would just like to remind youn of all the crap you people of how many times you predicted he would be in jail. Now the worm has turned Kiss tke bitch hill good by.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.