One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Questions for Biden supporters
May 13, 2022 22:12:15   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJwlUUuO7CAMPE2zjIBAQhYs3maugQi4E-bxicCZVub0Q7olVFi2KFcVziJspV76KA3JDQavA3SGV4uACJWcDaoJXivJ6cimhXgtPFNSkdDMswIkG6LGegI5zjUGZzGUfL8Y1TRRRXY9Oj5bypXys1gcSM6dZFx48Zz8KsT6WWxPHyA70CXHyxw2eOJKSpDxJiNR74hHe4z_Hvyrn9frNVSw0UWwFTLU7RpK3frEVgy923rJKef9orIDox2-C5g1eOgCm8G9EyDkkDdTzvp240sy5WlS-YH3ajUyQdmwY4ok6JuPSjYyKYTkwzis7AmeLR4WwRhT9iFo2vjQzrWhdf-H7oBUPc9CjLTPtjusd7NnZW57Zw54Gch2jeA_MeLnN97Bmu221kV6Y1GzSXIhp2kRs5Sf1Ho0UkwLlXwmfWuXb0PWKbjdQqw2hQq_f79Ao84

You all call Trump a dictator without any proof , however it sure looks like Biden is one in the making !

So I'd like an honest answer to this question !

Is this what you all want America to be and to be lead by ????

Reply
May 13, 2022 22:53:11   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
I doubt the loons will read this and if they do they’re probably for it.

4430 wrote:
https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJwlUUuO7CAMPE2zjIBAQhYs3maugQi4E-bxicCZVub0Q7olVFi2KFcVziJspV76KA3JDQavA3SGV4uACJWcDaoJXivJ6cimhXgtPFNSkdDMswIkG6LGegI5zjUGZzGUfL8Y1TRRRXY9Oj5bypXys1gcSM6dZFx48Zz8KsT6WWxPHyA70CXHyxw2eOJKSpDxJiNR74hHe4z_Hvyrn9frNVSw0UWwFTLU7RpK3frEVgy923rJKef9orIDox2-C5g1eOgCm8G9EyDkkDdTzvp240sy5WlS-YH3ajUyQdmwY4ok6JuPSjYyKYTkwzis7AmeLR4WwRhT9iFo2vjQzrWhdf-H7oBUPc9CjLTPtjusd7NnZW57Zw54Gch2jeA_MeLnN97Bmu221kV6Y1GzSXIhp2kRs5Sf1Ho0UkwLlXwmfWuXb0PWKbjdQqw2hQq_f79Ao84

You all call Trump a dictator without any proof , however it sure looks like Biden is one in the making !

So I'd like an honest answer to this question !

Is this what you all want America to be and to be lead by ????
https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJwlUUuO7CAMPE2zj... (show quote)

Reply
May 14, 2022 02:27:59   #
PeterS
 
4430 wrote:
https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJwlUUuO7CAMPE2zjIBAQhYs3maugQi4E-bxicCZVub0Q7olVFi2KFcVziJspV76KA3JDQavA3SGV4uACJWcDaoJXivJ6cimhXgtPFNSkdDMswIkG6LGegI5zjUGZzGUfL8Y1TRRRXY9Oj5bypXys1gcSM6dZFx48Zz8KsT6WWxPHyA70CXHyxw2eOJKSpDxJiNR74hHe4z_Hvyrn9frNVSw0UWwFTLU7RpK3frEVgy923rJKef9orIDox2-C5g1eOgCm8G9EyDkkDdTzvp240sy5WlS-YH3ajUyQdmwY4ok6JuPSjYyKYTkwzis7AmeLR4WwRhT9iFo2vjQzrWhdf-H7oBUPc9CjLTPtjusd7NnZW57Zw54Gch2jeA_MeLnN97Bmu221kV6Y1GzSXIhp2kRs5Sf1Ho0UkwLlXwmfWuXb0PWKbjdQqw2hQq_f79Ao84

You all call Trump a dictator without any proof , however it sure looks like Biden is one in the making !

So I'd like an honest answer to this question !

Is this what you all want America to be and to be lead by ????
https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJwlUUuO7CAMPE2zj... (show quote)

Look, you people are the defenders of everything corporate. In fact, I don't know that there isn't one that you wouldn't lay down your lives and die for. So if they want to take over your lives why are you crying to us? If some Silicone valley corporation flips your kill switch I could give a flip. You deserve it for treating them like they are some kind of flipping gods to be free from any form of taxation or responsibility to the nation that is making their shareholders rich! Cry to someone else cuz this woke liberal had done WOKE up!

Reply
 
 
May 14, 2022 07:10:15   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
PeterS wrote:
Look, you people are the defenders of everything corporate. In fact, I don't know that there isn't one that you wouldn't lay down your lives and die for. So if they want to take over your lives why are you crying to us? If some Silicone valley corporation flips your kill switch I could give a flip. You deserve it for treating them like they are some kind of flipping gods to be free from any form of taxation or responsibility to the nation that is making their shareholders rich! Cry to someone else cuz this woke liberal had done WOKE up!
Look, you people are the defenders of everything c... (show quote)


So I see you still haven't acquired any reading and comprehension skills have you Pete you can't even answer a serious question So I'll ask it again !

Can you truthfully say that you'd have no problem with the Government shutting down your car anytime they see fit
?

This isn't anything to do with any Corporations this is from your beloved President wanting the Government to have the ability to shut down all cars at it's whim !

So Pete why don't you brush up on your reading and comprehension skills before you make any more stupid post !

Reply
May 14, 2022 10:21:21   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
PeterS wrote:
Look, you people are the defenders of everything corporate. In fact, I don't know that there isn't one that you wouldn't lay down your lives and die for. So if they want to take over your lives why are you crying to us? If some Silicone valley corporation flips your kill switch I could give a flip. You deserve it for treating them like they are some kind of flipping gods to be free from any form of taxation or responsibility to the nation that is making their shareholders rich! Cry to someone else cuz this woke liberal had done WOKE up!
Look, you people are the defenders of everything c... (show quote)


Why do you bother telling obvious lies? We already know you're a no good liar. One word Disney. If you had a lick of fortitude or honesty you would admit the party you prefer is owned by the big media companies and social platforms (except Twitter). Amazon, Facebook, Google, to name a few , all supported idiot Joe and his bigger band of idiot supporters.

Reply
May 14, 2022 10:23:14   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
4430 wrote:
So I see you still haven't acquired any reading and comprehension skills have you Pete you can't even answer a serious question So I'll ask it again !

Can you truthfully say that you'd have no problem with the Government shutting down your car anytime they see fit
?

This isn't anything to do with any Corporations this is from your beloved President wanting the Government to have the ability to shut down all cars at it's whim !

So Pete why don't you brush up on your reading and comprehension skills before you make any more stupid post !
So I see you still haven't acquired any reading an... (show quote)


Truth doesn't mean much to ol petey. Progressives can only lie, whine, and cry, because the policies they prefer don't work. Even a liar like petey can't defend Biden and his policies.

Reply
May 14, 2022 14:17:44   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
JFlorio wrote:
Truth doesn't mean much to ol petey. Progressives can only lie, whine, and cry, because the policies they prefer don't work. Even a liar like petey can't defend Biden and his policies.


Yep that's the truth !

They can't even answer any questions !

Reply
 
 
May 14, 2022 15:37:53   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
PeterS wrote:
Look, you people are the defenders of everything corporate. In fact, I don't know that there isn't one that you wouldn't lay down your lives and die for. So if they want to take over your lives why are you crying to us? If some Silicone valley corporation flips your kill switch I could give a flip. You deserve it for treating them like they are some kind of flipping gods to be free from any form of taxation or responsibility to the nation that is making their shareholders rich! Cry to someone else cuz this woke liberal had done WOKE up!
Look, you people are the defenders of everything c... (show quote)


Incorrect. We're for everything that really works to lift most people up. Once upon a time that was corporations. Now they're in on the steal too. But the worst thing about America is the immoral Dems. And everyone who knows better pretends to be stupid, at least I think it's an act. Pretty scary if you're not acting. The only things that light your fire are lying, killing, and destroying other people's lives. You guys have that part down cold. People like things simple, so even if you're not part of Antifa and BLM, you're still a Dem, same as them. The same as your leaders in Congress. You're judged by the company you keep and the people you elect. Right or wrong.

Reply
May 14, 2022 15:58:21   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
4430 wrote:
https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJwlUUuO7CAMPE2zjIBAQhYs3maugQi4E-bxicCZVub0Q7olVFi2KFcVziJspV76KA3JDQavA3SGV4uACJWcDaoJXivJ6cimhXgtPFNSkdDMswIkG6LGegI5zjUGZzGUfL8Y1TRRRXY9Oj5bypXys1gcSM6dZFx48Zz8KsT6WWxPHyA70CXHyxw2eOJKSpDxJiNR74hHe4z_Hvyrn9frNVSw0UWwFTLU7RpK3frEVgy923rJKef9orIDox2-C5g1eOgCm8G9EyDkkDdTzvp240sy5WlS-YH3ajUyQdmwY4ok6JuPSjYyKYTkwzis7AmeLR4WwRhT9iFo2vjQzrWhdf-H7oBUPc9CjLTPtjusd7NnZW57Zw54Gch2jeA_MeLnN97Bmu221kV6Y1GzSXIhp2kRs5Sf1Ho0UkwLlXwmfWuXb0PWKbjdQqw2hQq_f79Ao84

You all call Trump a dictator without any proof , however it sure looks like Biden is one in the making !

So I'd like an honest answer to this question !

Is this what you all want America to be and to be lead by ????
https://email.mg2.substack.com/c/eJwlUUuO7CAMPE2zj... (show quote)


You obviously haven't read any of the many books written about him. According to his niece, Marry Trump who has been cheated out of her inheritance by Trump, He is a genuine sociopath, and the greatest danger to American democracy. Mary Trump has a Phd in clinical psychology. Many of his inner circle say the same thing, but in different words.
I saw in real time, Trump and his. cronies encourage his followers to invade the Capitol and stood by while Nancy Pelosi and the VP were threatened with death. He also continues the big lie that he had the election stolen from him. This in spite of over eighty court cases being dismissed for lack of evidence, and Republican state election officials admitting that it was the fairest election in US history.
Besides the many criminal cases he is accused of, he has used the power of his office to make money which demonstrates his concern with the constitution.
I think this is more than compelling, it is absolute truth!

Reply
May 14, 2022 16:24:24   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
No niece deserves an inheritance you goofball. Think she might be trying to get even? The rest of your crap is your opinion which you always try to pass off as truth.


saltwind 78 wrote:
You obviously haven't read any of the many books written about him. According to his niece, Marry Trump who has been cheated out of her inheritance by Trump, He is a genuine sociopath, and the greatest danger to American democracy. Mary Trump has a Phd in clinical psychology. Many of his inner circle say the same thing, but in different words.
I saw in real time, Trump and his. cronies encourage his followers to invade the Capitol and stood by while Nancy Pelosi and the VP were threatened with death. He also continues the big lie that he had the election stolen from him. This in spite of over eighty court cases being dismissed for lack of evidence, and Republican state election officials admitting that it was the fairest election in US history.
Besides the many criminal cases he is accused of, he has used the power of his office to make money which demonstrates his concern with the constitution.
I think this is more than compelling, it is absolute truth!
You obviously haven't read any of the many books w... (show quote)

Reply
May 14, 2022 16:29:08   #
4430 Loc: Little Egypt ** Southern Illinory
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
You obviously haven't read any of the many books written about him. According to his niece, Marry Trump who has been cheated out of her inheritance by Trump, He is a genuine sociopath, and the greatest danger to American democracy. Mary Trump has a Phd in clinical psychology. Many of his inner circle say the same thing, but in different words.
I saw in real time, Trump and his. cronies encourage his followers to invade the Capitol and stood by while Nancy Pelosi and the VP were threatened with death. He also continues the big lie that he had the election stolen from him. This in spite of over eighty court cases being dismissed for lack of evidence, and Republican state election officials admitting that it was the fairest election in US history.
Besides the many criminal cases he is accused of, he has used the power of his office to make money which demonstrates his concern with the constitution.
I think this is more than compelling, it is absolute truth!
You obviously haven't read any of the many books w... (show quote)


So salty is every book written always telling the truth ?

"" Marry Trump who has been cheated out of her inheritance by Trump !""

You say it as if it's true when actually don't know if it's true or not nor do I !

Before I'd believe it I'd want to know all about it from both sides which apparently you believe her without knowing the other side as it backs up your hated of Trump and you don't care if it's true or not !

From the rest of your post is laughable .

Yes Trump has been accused of crimes from the Dems and is innocent until proven guilty which hasn't happened however you and your kind keep spewing the same O same O garbage !

The whole world knows the Russian dossier was nothing more than a hoax cooked by the Dems doing their best to take out Trump by any means possible !

I don't think you know what is compelling and what is absolute truth all you care about is how much you hate Trump and want to see him dead .

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.