One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
‘Trump’s inflation’: Bill Kristol tells Biden to blame inflation on ‘the Fed’s easy money policy under Trump’
Jan 13, 2022 18:30:07   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
FYI: Bill Kristol is a member of the Bilderberg society.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/01/13/trumps-inflation-bill-kristol-tells-biden-to-blame-inflation-on-the-feds-easy-money-policy-under-trump/?utm_source=twtydaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=abf04abc774a397bba83115b480aa65a8b95a53939b2a2274a1ee6892f828749

Never-Trumper Bill Kristol wants the Biden White House to start blaming inflation on former President Donald Trump.


Bill Kristol
@BillKristol
Not an economist, and just a suggestion, but:

Isn't inflation a monetary phenomenon? Isn't there a year or two lag between easy money and inflation? So isn't today's inflation (at least in part) due to the Fed's easy money policy under Trump? So why isn't this Trump's inflation?

Simply amazing:


Charles C. W. Cooke
@charlescwcooke
Replying to @BillKristol
You’re a marvel.

And he’s not even correct about it:

Charles Gasparino
@CGasparino
Yes & no (im not an economist but cover economics) Trump bullied Fed/Powell not to raise rates pre pandemic when economy could use normalization. Pandemic hit, Powell cut for obvious reasons. BUT when inflation came Powell/Biden ignored them. Now he might have to raise sharply

Welp:

John Coumarianos
@JCoumarianos
I appreciate the impulse to pin this on Trump, but we've had declining interest rates since 1982 and insanely easy money since the financial crisis.

Also, Biden called inflation “transitory” and then dumped in a bunch of more money to make it even worse:

Erick Erickson
@EWErickson
This actually wouldn’t have been a bad argument, except then Biden would have to answer for all the extra money he dumped in while calling inflation transitory.

Yep:

GOPPouncer
@Mellecon
Nothing makes me question the Republican party like Never Trumpers, who were Bush’s biggest fans and now spew the exact opposite of things they said they believed in BEFORE they hated Trump. Lots of grifters around Bush starting with this fool.

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 19:21:04   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
FYI: Bill Kristol is a member of the Bilderberg society.

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/01/13/trumps-inflation-bill-kristol-tells-biden-to-blame-inflation-on-the-feds-easy-money-policy-under-trump/?utm_source=twtydaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl&bcid=abf04abc774a397bba83115b480aa65a8b95a53939b2a2274a1ee6892f828749

Never-Trumper Bill Kristol wants the Biden White House to start blaming inflation on former President Donald Trump.


Bill Kristol
@BillKristol
Not an economist, and just a suggestion, but:

Isn't inflation a monetary phenomenon? Isn't there a year or two lag between easy money and inflation? So isn't today's inflation (at least in part) due to the Fed's easy money policy under Trump? So why isn't this Trump's inflation?

Simply amazing:


Charles C. W. Cooke
@charlescwcooke
Replying to @BillKristol
You’re a marvel.

And he’s not even correct about it:

Charles Gasparino
@CGasparino
Yes & no (im not an economist but cover economics) Trump bullied Fed/Powell not to raise rates pre pandemic when economy could use normalization. Pandemic hit, Powell cut for obvious reasons. BUT when inflation came Powell/Biden ignored them. Now he might have to raise sharply

Welp:

John Coumarianos
@JCoumarianos
I appreciate the impulse to pin this on Trump, but we've had declining interest rates since 1982 and insanely easy money since the financial crisis.

Also, Biden called inflation “transitory” and then dumped in a bunch of more money to make it even worse:

Erick Erickson
@EWErickson
This actually wouldn’t have been a bad argument, except then Biden would have to answer for all the extra money he dumped in while calling inflation transitory.

Yep:

GOPPouncer
@Mellecon
Nothing makes me question the Republican party like Never Trumpers, who were Bush’s biggest fans and now spew the exact opposite of things they said they believed in BEFORE they hated Trump. Lots of grifters around Bush starting with this fool.
b FYI: Bill Kristol is a member of the Bilderberg... (show quote)


Trump did give the already wealthy , more money .
Like $2.9 trillion in tax breaks.

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 19:28:10   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Trump did give the already wealthy , more money .
Like $2.9 trillion in tax breaks.


Ridiculous. Before you meet your maker try to get one thing correct.

Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2022 19:30:21   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Trump did give the already wealthy , more money .
Like $2.9 trillion in tax breaks.


When you say things like that, could you, please, produce the source of your information?

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 19:33:37   #
son of witless
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Trump did give the already wealthy , more money .
Like $2.9 trillion in tax breaks.


And your boy Joe is attacking the rich. How's that working out for you guys ? Economy swimming along ? Everyone happy ? Wages outpacing inflation ? Green energy just a pouring out from every orifice and saving us from Global Fracking Warming ?

How's that Corona Virus thingy working out ? Did Joe stop it in it's tracks ? I know he promised he would and Joe wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 21:53:03   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
son of witless wrote:
And your boy Joe is attacking the rich. How's that working out for you guys ? Economy swimming along ? Everyone happy ? Wages outpacing inflation ? Green energy just a pouring out from every orifice and saving us from Global Fracking Warming ?

How's that Corona Virus thingy working out ? Did Joe stop it in it's tracks ? I know he promised he would and Joe wouldn't say it if it wasn't true.


Joe's getting the blame for what Obama is doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI2Xtqd4Mts

Barack Obama Describes his Ideal Third Term

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 09:11:25   #
River Reb Loc: MS Delta
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
When you say things like that, could you, please, produce the source of your information?


Don't hold your breath.

Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 12:54:16   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
River Reb wrote:
Don't hold your breath.


👍 I won't. Dems are notorious for saying things and having nothing to back it up.

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 15:51:36   #
son of witless
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
Joe's getting the blame for what Obama is doing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI2Xtqd4Mts

Barack Obama Describes his Ideal Third Term


That is quite amusing. Good satire has a lot of truth in it.

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 15:59:17   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
son of witless wrote:
That is quite amusing. Good satire has a lot of truth in it.


👍👍👍👍

It's takes a good conservative to see the truth in that jumble of satire.

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 16:32:45   #
son of witless
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
👍👍👍👍

It's takes a good conservative to see the truth in that jumble of satire.


I love good writing.

Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 20:46:17   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
son of witless wrote:
I love good writing.


👍👍👍👍👍

XLNT! I like the Corbett reports. Sometimes they're quite long.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.