One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
RNC moves to require presidential candidates to skip traditional commission debates
Jan 13, 2022 14:01:03   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rnc-moves-require-presidential-candidates-170016847.html



Reply
Jan 13, 2022 15:18:26   #
WEBCO
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/rnc-moves-require-presidential-candidates-170016847.html


Since the commission allowed Joe Bribem to wear an earpiece to recieve the "proper responses" in the 2020 debates I really don't see the point in having a "debate"

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 08:32:37   #
guzzimaestro
 
WEBCO wrote:
Since the commission allowed Joe Bribem to wear an earpiece to recieve the "proper responses" in the 2020 debates I really don't see the point in having a "debate"


Hilly got electronic help in the 2016 debates too

Reply
 
 
Jan 14, 2022 12:02:49   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
guzzimaestro wrote:
Hilly got electronic help in the 2016 debates too



Reply
Jan 14, 2022 13:11:42   #
WEBCO
 
She was given the questions beforehand.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.