One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Breaking Just Now....Feds arrest Founder of Oath Keepers, charge with sedition..
Jan 13, 2022 13:56:21   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/ap-top-news/2022/01/13/founder-of-oath-keepers-charged-with-seditious-conspiracy

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 14:00:28   #
Kevyn
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/ap-top-news/2022/01/13/founder-of-oath-keepers-charged-with-seditious-conspiracy


Great news! Finally this scum is getting hit with serious charges! More to come!

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 14:22:30   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Kevyn wrote:
Great news! Finally this scum is getting hit with serious charges! More to come!


Feds need to charge Founders of BLM and Antifa for sedition also...
Remember the Summer of 2020.....

Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2022 14:35:01   #
Liberty Tree
 
proud republican wrote:
Feds need to charge Founders of BLM and Antifa for sedition also...
Remember the Summer of 2020.....


More diversion tactics from Biden's massive failures. This fits with their Republicans are anti-democracy talking points.

Reply
Jan 13, 2022 14:38:50   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/ap-top-news/2022/01/13/founder-of-oath-keepers-charged-with-seditious-conspiracy


I doubt that charge will stand. It's almost like the DOJ charging the mothers for domestic terrorism.

Reply
Jan 14, 2022 10:29:42   #
Justice101
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.ny1.com/nyc/all-boroughs/ap-top-news/2022/01/13/founder-of-oath-keepers-charged-with-seditious-conspiracy


They need the charges to fit their false "insurrection" narrative. It will backfire on them.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.