One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
public schools often treat molestation by teachers in the same manner as the Catholic church
Page 1 of 2 next>
Nov 24, 2021 17:32:46   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
https://americanlibertydaily.com/pedophiles-within-the-school-systems/

Pedophiles Within the School Systems

The Department of Education established a new data collection point during the Trump administration. It would not only include students who were raped or led to convictions, but also students who were sexually abused or fondled. These incidents resulted in the reassignment of an offender to another school before the investigation was complete. Creepy Joe’s Department of Education removed that requirement. They will no longer track teachers who have a relationship with children and hide it from others.

Many people are unaware that public schools often treat molestation by teachers in the same manner as the Catholic church, which is to move offenders around to other institutions. The problem is much worse in America’s public schools than it is in the Catholic church. A DOE study found that the number of sexual offenders in American public schools is 100 times higher than that of the church scandal.

Take a look at the following statistics: The Department of Education conducted a 2002 study on sexual abuse in schools as a requirement of the No Child Left Behind Act.

Carol Shakeshaft, a researcher at Hofstra University, looked into the issue and found that the first thing she thought of when Education Week covered the study was the daily headlines regarding the Catholic Church.

She said, “[T]hink that the Catholic Church has problems?” “Physical sexual abuse of students at schools is more than 100 times greater than abuse by priests.”

Democrats have a problem with allowing sex criminals to be excused. One could argue that Virginia went to Republicans in the last election, because the Loudoun County School Board covered the rape of a student, and then sent him to another school. The case was highly controversial and the Washington Free Beacon mentioned it.

Democrats across the country have become concerned about the mishandling of sexual assault cases in public schools. Parents were upset by allegations that school officials in a Northern Virginia school district failed to disclose a double case of sexual assault just weeks before the gubernatorial elections. Teacher union-backed Democrat Terry McAuliffe was defeated by Republican Glenn Youngkin, who won the commonwealth by a 10 point margin.

This is a large margin. Why would the Biden administration align itself with pedophiles? They continue doing it. From grieving Joseph Rosenbaum’s death to ignoring the willful criminality of Loudoun County School Board to now, they continue to downplay pedophilia.

Let me tell you, Democrats: Americans hate sexual pedophiles. It is a losing strategy to hide, support, or allow pedophilia unrecorded, unpunished. Maybe I should just shut up and not interrupt their big mistakes.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 19:33:38   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
https://americanlibertydaily.com/pedophiles-within-the-school-systems/

Pedophiles Within the School Systems

The Department of Education established a new data collection point during the Trump administration. It would not only include students who were raped or led to convictions, but also students who were sexually abused or fondled. These incidents resulted in the reassignment of an offender to another school before the investigation was complete. Creepy Joe’s Department of Education removed that requirement. They will no longer track teachers who have a relationship with children and hide it from others.

Many people are unaware that public schools often treat molestation by teachers in the same manner as the Catholic church, which is to move offenders around to other institutions. The problem is much worse in America’s public schools than it is in the Catholic church. A DOE study found that the number of sexual offenders in American public schools is 100 times higher than that of the church scandal.

Take a look at the following statistics: The Department of Education conducted a 2002 study on sexual abuse in schools as a requirement of the No Child Left Behind Act.

Carol Shakeshaft, a researcher at Hofstra University, looked into the issue and found that the first thing she thought of when Education Week covered the study was the daily headlines regarding the Catholic Church.

She said, “[T]hink that the Catholic Church has problems?” “Physical sexual abuse of students at schools is more than 100 times greater than abuse by priests.”

Democrats have a problem with allowing sex criminals to be excused. One could argue that Virginia went to Republicans in the last election, because the Loudoun County School Board covered the rape of a student, and then sent him to another school. The case was highly controversial and the Washington Free Beacon mentioned it.

Democrats across the country have become concerned about the mishandling of sexual assault cases in public schools. Parents were upset by allegations that school officials in a Northern Virginia school district failed to disclose a double case of sexual assault just weeks before the gubernatorial elections. Teacher union-backed Democrat Terry McAuliffe was defeated by Republican Glenn Youngkin, who won the commonwealth by a 10 point margin.

This is a large margin. Why would the Biden administration align itself with pedophiles? They continue doing it. From grieving Joseph Rosenbaum’s death to ignoring the willful criminality of Loudoun County School Board to now, they continue to downplay pedophilia.

Let me tell you, Democrats: Americans hate sexual pedophiles. It is a losing strategy to hide, support, or allow pedophilia unrecorded, unpunished. Maybe I should just shut up and not interrupt their big mistakes.
https://americanlibertydaily.com/pedophiles-within... (show quote)



Reply
Nov 24, 2021 19:42:04   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
BadBob:

If you can't handle the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen!



Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 20:39:23   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
BadBob:

If you can't handle the heat, get the hell out of the kitchen!



Reply
Nov 24, 2021 23:18:48   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
AH BadBob:

Here is your leader:



Reply
Nov 25, 2021 06:29:50   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
AH BadBob:

Here is your leader:



Reply
Nov 25, 2021 15:12:24   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
https://americanlibertydaily.com/pedophiles-within-the-school-systems/

Pedophiles Within the School Systems

The Department of Education established a new data collection point during the Trump administration. It would not only include students who were raped or led to convictions, but also students who were sexually abused or fondled. These incidents resulted in the reassignment of an offender to another school before the investigation was complete. Creepy Joe’s Department of Education removed that requirement. They will no longer track teachers who have a relationship with children and hide it from others.

Many people are unaware that public schools often treat molestation by teachers in the same manner as the Catholic church, which is to move offenders around to other institutions. The problem is much worse in America’s public schools than it is in the Catholic church. A DOE study found that the number of sexual offenders in American public schools is 100 times higher than that of the church scandal.

Take a look at the following statistics: The Department of Education conducted a 2002 study on sexual abuse in schools as a requirement of the No Child Left Behind Act.

Carol Shakeshaft, a researcher at Hofstra University, looked into the issue and found that the first thing she thought of when Education Week covered the study was the daily headlines regarding the Catholic Church.

She said, “[T]hink that the Catholic Church has problems?” “Physical sexual abuse of students at schools is more than 100 times greater than abuse by priests.”

Democrats have a problem with allowing sex criminals to be excused. One could argue that Virginia went to Republicans in the last election, because the Loudoun County School Board covered the rape of a student, and then sent him to another school. The case was highly controversial and the Washington Free Beacon mentioned it.

Democrats across the country have become concerned about the mishandling of sexual assault cases in public schools. Parents were upset by allegations that school officials in a Northern Virginia school district failed to disclose a double case of sexual assault just weeks before the gubernatorial elections. Teacher union-backed Democrat Terry McAuliffe was defeated by Republican Glenn Youngkin, who won the commonwealth by a 10 point margin.

This is a large margin. Why would the Biden administration align itself with pedophiles? They continue doing it. From grieving Joseph Rosenbaum’s death to ignoring the willful criminality of Loudoun County School Board to now, they continue to downplay pedophilia.

Let me tell you, Democrats: Americans hate sexual pedophiles. It is a losing strategy to hide, support, or allow pedophilia unrecorded, unpunished. Maybe I should just shut up and not interrupt their big mistakes.
https://americanlibertydaily.com/pedophiles-within... (show quote)


All pedophiles should be shot. And I would volunteer to do the shooting.

Reply
 
 
Nov 25, 2021 15:14:49   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:
All pedophiles should be shot. And I would volunteer to do the shooting.




How about we use pedophiles for target practice?

Reply
Nov 25, 2021 15:40:56   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:


How about we use pedophiles for target practice?




Good idea! I've got thousands of rounds of ammo.

Reply
Nov 25, 2021 15:50:09   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:


Good idea! I've got thousands of rounds of ammo.


Whew! I've got a long way to go to catch up to you. But I'll need another gun so one can be cooling off. Oh, I know! A pepper-spray pellet gun.

Reply
Nov 25, 2021 16:46:32   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
Whew! I've got a long way to go to catch up to you. But I'll need another gun so one can be cooling off. Oh, I know! A pepper-spray pellet gun.


I've always wanted to melt the barrel off of a M260 with an endless belt of ammo.

Reply
 
 
Nov 25, 2021 22:17:41   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:
I've always wanted to melt the barrel off of a M260 with an endless belt of ammo.


Aren't they made of steel? I have a stainless steel skillet that turned red hot after being left on a burner to dry. It didn't look like it would melt anytime soon.

Reply
Nov 26, 2021 12:16:29   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
Aren't they made of steel? I have a stainless steel skillet that turned red hot after being left on a burner to dry. It didn't look like it would melt anytime soon.


Yes, high quality steel. I really don't know what would happen. It would be interesting to see. I think I would tie or tape the trigger down and get the hell out of there to a safe distance to observe what happens.

Reply
Nov 26, 2021 15:08:21   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Peaver Bogart wrote:
Yes, high quality steel. I really don't know what would happen. It would be interesting to see. I think I would tie or tape the trigger down and get the hell out of there to a safe distance to observe what happens.


I don't think it would explode, but at what temperature does steel melt? The smell of the skillet is what drew my attention.

Reply
Nov 26, 2021 15:38:07   #
Peaver Bogart Loc: Montana
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
I don't think it would explode, but at what temperature does steel melt? The smell of the skillet is what drew my attention.


I think it would probably just get red hot. Back in 1966 to 1968 in Southeast Asia, my gun was a twin 20mm, sometimes the barrels would change color and we would have to twist them off with a wrench and welders gloves and put on fresh ones.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.