One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Sen Joe Manchin calls on Biden to restore Keystone XL Pipeline...
Nov 24, 2021 17:06:47   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/582936-manchin-calls-on-biden-to-restore-keystone-xl-pipeline

What are the chance biden will listen to wise Joe Manchin?...

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 17:08:58   #
Carol Kelly
 
proud republican wrote:
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/582936-manchin-calls-on-biden-to-restore-keystone-xl-pipeline

What are the chance biden will listen to wise Joe Manchin?...


Excellent news but I hope Biden doesn’t use this to sway Manchin.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 17:11:59   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
Excellent news but I hope Biden doesn’t use this to sway Manchin.


Excellent news would be if biden listen to Joe and restore Keystone Pipeline...

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 17:17:28   #
Carol Kelly
 
proud republican wrote:
Excellent news would be if biden listen to Joe and restore Keystone Pipeline...


And drop the massive bill that will totally change the face of our country. Biden won’t give in unless he gets what he wants.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 19:56:01   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
And drop the massive bill that will totally change the face of our country. Biden won’t give in unless he gets what he wants.


I hope Manchin prevails...

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 20:43:06   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
proud republican wrote:
I hope Manchin prevails...


You’re hoping corporations will tell your government what to do. ?
I hope you’re going to live long enough to regret things like this.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 20:46:13   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
And drop the massive bill that will totally change the face of our country. Biden won’t give in unless he gets what he wants.


Why do you hate this country, Carol?

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 20:48:21   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Why do you hate this country, Carol?


Seems to me people like you hate this country, Milosia...

Reply
Nov 25, 2021 13:58:16   #
Bassman65
 
proud republican wrote:
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/582936-manchin-calls-on-biden-to-restore-keystone-xl-pipeline

What are the chance biden will listen to wise Joe Manchin?...
very little

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.