One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
SUV driving mass-murderer at Waukesha parade was a Trump-hating, deranged extreme Leftist,
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
Nov 24, 2021 15:58:02   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-24-suv-driving-mass-murderer-waukesha-parade-trump-hating-deranged-leftist-zero-honest-media-coverage.html#

SUV driving mass-murderer at Waukesha parade was a Trump-hating, deranged extreme Leftist, so there is ZERO honest media coverage of the tragedy

After killing 5 people and injuring 40 more with his SUV by plowing through a Christmas parade, the alleged mass-murderer Darrell Brooks Jr. was released on a measly $1,000 bond. Brooks has a LONG criminal history and a rap sheet that includes bail-jumping felony charges. Brooks is a repeat offender, who’s been to jail quite frequently (and recently) for domestic abuse, battery, felon in possession of a firearm, recklessly endangering safety, and the list just goes on, but, he’s a Black man and a Trump hater, so it’s not hard to find District Attorneys in America who keep these criminals on the streets at all costs.

Did a mass murderer just get a “get out of jail free” card from Milwaukee County DA John Chisholm?

The Waukesha mass murderer is probably driving another vehicle right now, looking for his next psychotic opportunity, thanks to Milwaukee County DA John Chisholm. The DA’s office is supposed to prosecute for violent crimes and homicide, but obviously if you’re Black and a Trump-hater, you’re free to go, no matter what the crime is, including murder. Think about it. This suspect just committed mass murder and he’s out on $1,000 bond, after previously being arrested before for jumping bail.

If this guy was white and conservative, he’d probably be labeled a white-supremacist, domestic terrorist and held without bail or trial, indefinitely. And that's the difference between Rittenhouse and this black domestic terrorists!

Mass Media flips the script and blacks out coverage of SUV parade murders and the guy who BRAGS about being a Left-wing terrorist

To mass media, it doesn’t matter if grandmothers or children were innocently maimed and/or killed, if the perpetrator doesn’t fit the narrative needed for the lopsided “lame-stream” news. Is this a massive FBI/DOJ cover-up of the Waukesha SUV murderer? They’re wiping social media, seizing phones, everything. It’s all a giant cover-up. Is this another criminal trying to avoid serious jail time by working for Soros and causing mayhem at conservative outings?

Time to check those sources, many of which lead back to the Nazi sympathizer and multi-billionaire. In cases like this, there always seems to be that George Soros connection. A big communist “stir of the pot,” so to speak.

Now comes the mass media cover story, that the guy was “escaping” from another crime when he plowed into the parade of children and their grandmothers

con't
=========

It seems to me that this crime is in keeping with the current government mandates to reduce the population. That may be why they don't want to incarcerate this criminal.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 16:00:57   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-24-suv-driving-mass-murderer-waukesha-parade-trump-hating-deranged-leftist-zero-honest-media-coverage.html#

SUV driving mass-murderer at Waukesha parade was a Trump-hating, deranged extreme Leftist, so there is ZERO honest media coverage of the tragedy

After killing 5 people and injuring 40 more with his SUV by plowing through a Christmas parade, the alleged mass-murderer Darrell Brooks Jr. was released on a measly $1,000 bond. Brooks has a LONG criminal history and a rap sheet that includes bail-jumping felony charges. Brooks is a repeat offender, who’s been to jail quite frequently (and recently) for domestic abuse, battery, felon in possession of a firearm, recklessly endangering safety, and the list just goes on, but, he’s a Black man and a Trump hater, so it’s not hard to find District Attorneys in America who keep these criminals on the streets at all costs.

Did a mass murderer just get a “get out of jail free” card from Milwaukee County DA John Chisholm?

The Waukesha mass murderer is probably driving another vehicle right now, looking for his next psychotic opportunity, thanks to Milwaukee County DA John Chisholm. The DA’s office is supposed to prosecute for violent crimes and homicide, but obviously if you’re Black and a Trump-hater, you’re free to go, no matter what the crime is, including murder. Think about it. This suspect just committed mass murder and he’s out on $1,000 bond, after previously being arrested before for jumping bail.

If this guy was white and conservative, he’d probably be labeled a white-supremacist, domestic terrorist and held without bail or trial, indefinitely. And that's the difference between Rittenhouse and this black domestic terrorists!

Mass Media flips the script and blacks out coverage of SUV parade murders and the guy who BRAGS about being a Left-wing terrorist

To mass media, it doesn’t matter if grandmothers or children were innocently maimed and/or killed, if the perpetrator doesn’t fit the narrative needed for the lopsided “lame-stream” news. Is this a massive FBI/DOJ cover-up of the Waukesha SUV murderer? They’re wiping social media, seizing phones, everything. It’s all a giant cover-up. Is this another criminal trying to avoid serious jail time by working for Soros and causing mayhem at conservative outings?

Time to check those sources, many of which lead back to the Nazi sympathizer and multi-billionaire. In cases like this, there always seems to be that George Soros connection. A big communist “stir of the pot,” so to speak.

Now comes the mass media cover story, that the guy was “escaping” from another crime when he plowed into the parade of children and their grandmothers

con't
=========

It seems to me that this crime is in keeping with the current government mandates to reduce the population. That may be why they don't want to incarcerate this criminal.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-24-suv-driving... (show quote)


So he did this because he was a trump hating liberal ?
Or was it just an un-fortunate accident?

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 16:11:06   #
Liberty Tree
 
Milosia2 wrote:
So he did this because he was a trump hating liberal ?
Or was it just an un-fortunate accident?


No accident. He did it on purpose. Read or watch some real news.

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 16:11:21   #
pegw
 
Deranged, but not necessary a leftist.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 16:12:45   #
SWMBO
 
Milosia2 wrote:
So he did this because he was a trump hating liberal ?
Or was it just an un-fortunate accident?


No, it was well orchestrated, not an accident no matter how much BS you guys can come up with.

NPP

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 16:18:10   #
Carol Kelly
 
Milosia2 wrote:
So he did this because he was a trump hating liberal ?
Or was it just an un-fortunate accident?


It was definitely not an unfortunate accident. Only a fool could see that.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 16:19:57   #
steve66613
 
Milosia2 wrote:
So he did this because he was a trump hating liberal ?
Or was it just an un-fortunate accident?


Since the perp is a Biden voter and Marxist felon…we’d love to hear what you and your ilk think happened.

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 16:24:13   #
steve66613
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
It was definitely not an unfortunate accident. Only a fool could see that.


Wonder what the mass murderer’s real name is? Dude appears to be of Middle Eastern descent.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 16:27:38   #
Liberty Tree
 
pegw wrote:
Deranged, but not necessary a leftist.


Sure was not a conservative, yes a leftist. Watch or read some real news.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 16:32:46   #
debeda
 
steve66613 wrote:
Wonder what the mass murderer’s real name is? Dude appears to be of Middle Eastern descent.


I noticed the same

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 16:45:53   #
JW
 
Milosia2 wrote:
So he did this because he was a trump hating liberal ?
Or was it just an un-fortunate accident?


Seriously? You think running over 50 people was accidental?

Reply
 
 
Nov 24, 2021 16:48:31   #
debeda
 
JW wrote:
Seriously? You think running over 50 people was accidental?


Latest stats say 6 dead, 62 injured. Disgusting pig😠

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 16:54:44   #
JW
 
debeda wrote:
Latest stats say 6 dead, 62 injured. Disgusting pig😠


That piece of garbage needs a permanent cage... or something cheaper with the same result!

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 16:58:07   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
Ginny_Dandy wrote:
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-24-suv-driving-mass-murderer-waukesha-parade-trump-hating-deranged-leftist-zero-honest-media-coverage.html#

SUV driving mass-murderer at Waukesha parade was a Trump-hating, deranged extreme Leftist, so there is ZERO honest media coverage of the tragedy

After killing 5 people and injuring 40 more with his SUV by plowing through a Christmas parade, the alleged mass-murderer Darrell Brooks Jr. was released on a measly $1,000 bond. Brooks has a LONG criminal history and a rap sheet that includes bail-jumping felony charges. Brooks is a repeat offender, who’s been to jail quite frequently (and recently) for domestic abuse, battery, felon in possession of a firearm, recklessly endangering safety, and the list just goes on, but, he’s a Black man and a Trump hater, so it’s not hard to find District Attorneys in America who keep these criminals on the streets at all costs.

Did a mass murderer just get a “get out of jail free” card from Milwaukee County DA John Chisholm?

The Waukesha mass murderer is probably driving another vehicle right now, looking for his next psychotic opportunity, thanks to Milwaukee County DA John Chisholm. The DA’s office is supposed to prosecute for violent crimes and homicide, but obviously if you’re Black and a Trump-hater, you’re free to go, no matter what the crime is, including murder. Think about it. This suspect just committed mass murder and he’s out on $1,000 bond, after previously being arrested before for jumping bail.

If this guy was white and conservative, he’d probably be labeled a white-supremacist, domestic terrorist and held without bail or trial, indefinitely. And that's the difference between Rittenhouse and this black domestic terrorists!

Mass Media flips the script and blacks out coverage of SUV parade murders and the guy who BRAGS about being a Left-wing terrorist

To mass media, it doesn’t matter if grandmothers or children were innocently maimed and/or killed, if the perpetrator doesn’t fit the narrative needed for the lopsided “lame-stream” news. Is this a massive FBI/DOJ cover-up of the Waukesha SUV murderer? They’re wiping social media, seizing phones, everything. It’s all a giant cover-up. Is this another criminal trying to avoid serious jail time by working for Soros and causing mayhem at conservative outings?

Time to check those sources, many of which lead back to the Nazi sympathizer and multi-billionaire. In cases like this, there always seems to be that George Soros connection. A big communist “stir of the pot,” so to speak.

Now comes the mass media cover story, that the guy was “escaping” from another crime when he plowed into the parade of children and their grandmothers

con't
=========

It seems to me that this crime is in keeping with the current government mandates to reduce the population. That may be why they don't want to incarcerate this criminal.
https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-11-24-suv-driving... (show quote)


Horse apples.

Reply
Nov 24, 2021 17:06:00   #
Ginny_Dandy Loc: Pacific Northwest
 
Milosia2 wrote:
So he did this because he was a trump hating liberal ?
Or was it just an un-fortunate accident?


It was done deliberately. Brooks has a long rap sheet.

Reply
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.