One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
Anyone had their E-mail notifications on OPP turned off lately?
Oct 13, 2021 11:50:17   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
This has happened more than once.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 13:42:44   #
Michael Rich Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
This has happened more than once.


Yes, haven't had them for months now.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 14:04:52   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Michael Rich wrote:
Yes, haven't had them for months now.


Do you just constantly look at OPP to see if anyone responded to your comments?

Reply
 
 
Oct 13, 2021 18:53:57   #
Michael Rich Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
Do you just constantly look at OPP to see if anyone responded to your comments?


Yep, mostly. Why do yo think OPP does it?

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 19:36:15   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
Michael Rich wrote:
Yep, mostly. Why do yo think OPP does it?


NM

Reply
Oct 14, 2021 08:00:22   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
This has happened more than once.


Did you check your setting to be sure notice is on?? Or not identified as spam in your email??
It happened to me once and I wrote the admin asking why when they suggested I check my spam folder which I did and sure enough it was there. At that time,a few years ago, they said it would take 10 days to correct and then my notices would return and they did…

Reply
Oct 14, 2021 09:28:24   #
nwtk2007 Loc: Texas
 
lindajoy wrote:
Did you check your setting to be sure notice is on?? Or not identified as spam in your email??
It happened to me once and I wrote the admin asking why when they suggested I check my spam folder which I did and sure enough it was there. At that time,a few years ago, they said it would take 10 days to correct and then my notices would return and they did…


I noticed I wasn't getting the email notifications and looked at my settings. That selection was unchecked, as in off. It has happened before. I just turn that back on, no problem. But it seems weird that my settings got changed, not by me.

Reply
 
 
Oct 14, 2021 09:30:22   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
I noticed I wasn't getting the email notifications and looked at my settings. That selection was unchecked, as in off. It has happened before. I just turn that back on, no problem. But it seems weird that my settings got changed, not by me.


Upgrades will do that!!! Had it happen enough times on other things to know…😤😳

Glad you got it fixed.

Reply
Oct 14, 2021 09:32:42   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Michael Rich wrote:
Yep, mostly. Why do yo think OPP does it?


Trying to get rid of all the Sane people, lol lol sorry just couldn’t resist…

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.