One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
DeBlasio Cancelling Trump's Management Of The Bronx Public Golf Course...Taking Away "His" Golf Course
Page 1 of 2 next>
Oct 12, 2021 14:49:46   #
woodguru
 
Trump's brand seems to have a tarnish and stigma attached...as evidenced by the sale of the trump hotel, buyers have no intention of keeping the dead and odious trump brand. People don't want to stay in trump hotels, they are wanting trump branding taken off of their condos so as to regain values, his brand is toxic

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-golf-links-at-ferry-point/?utm_source=push_notifications

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 15:29:04   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
woodguru wrote:
Trump's brand seems to have a tarnish and stigma attached...as evidenced by the sale of the trump hotel, buyers have no intention of keeping the dead and odious trump brand. People don't want to stay in trump hotels, they are wanting trump branding taken off of their condos so as to regain values, his brand is toxic

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-golf-links-at-ferry-point/?utm_source=push_notifications




LOL, I love this, trump business will soon be as dead as his attempt to topple the United States of America...


Reply
Oct 12, 2021 16:54:01   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
woodguru wrote:
Trump's brand seems to have a tarnish and stigma attached...as evidenced by the sale of the trump hotel, buyers have no intention of keeping the dead and odious trump brand. People don't want to stay in trump hotels, they are wanting trump branding taken off of their condos so as to regain values, his brand is toxic

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-golf-links-at-ferry-point/?utm_source=push_notifications


Trump owns 17 golf courses, located all over the world.

He owns eight homes of which neither of you two poor broke peckerwoods could even afford to pay the landscape bill on.

Trump will always be wealthy.

And you two Goobers will always be poor broke peckerwoods.




https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/news/1678381/how-many-houses-golf-courses-donald-trump-own/amp/

Reply
 
 
Oct 12, 2021 17:06:28   #
American Vet
 
woodguru wrote:
Trump's brand seems to have a tarnish and stigma attached...as evidenced by the sale of the trump hotel, buyers have no intention of keeping the dead and odious trump brand. People don't want to stay in trump hotels, they are wanting trump branding taken off of their condos so as to regain values, his brand is toxic

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-golf-links-at-ferry-point/?utm_source=push_notifications





Reply
Oct 12, 2021 17:32:06   #
JW
 
permafrost wrote:
LOL, I love this, trump business will soon be as dead as his attempt to topple the United States of America...



You condemn Trump because you mistakenly believe Trump tried to topple the United States. You applaud while Biden is actually doing it and you have no clue what's happening. You of the Left don't deserve a place in this country.

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 17:32:41   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Trump owns 17 golf courses, located all over the world.

He owns eight homes of which neither of you two poor broke peckerwoods could even afford to pay the landscape bill on.

Trump will always be wealthy.

And you two Goobers will always be poor broke peckerwoods.




https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/news/1678381/how-many-houses-golf-courses-donald-trump-own/amp/



You calling anyone else a pecker anything is about the same as you bragging about liking the orange mist..

without mountain of money from daddy, Putin and crooked banks trump would be selling cook ware to young girls and hoping to get a free meal at Perkins rather then at Mar a Logo..

He has failed at everything except what he was given.. and spent most of that..

What did daddy leave you???

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 17:33:40   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
JW wrote:
You condemn Trump because you mistakenly believe Trump tried to topple the United States. You applaud while Biden is actually doing it and you have no clue what's happening. You of the Left don't deserve a place in this country.


What a dumb lie you hold so close.. think and grow up...

Reply
 
 
Oct 12, 2021 17:38:40   #
JW
 
permafrost wrote:
What a dumb lie you hold so close.. think and grow up...


Enlighten me, what dumb lie?

Reply
Oct 12, 2021 17:41:48   #
American Vet
 
permafrost wrote:
What a dumb lie you hold so close.. think and grow up...


Perhaps you should ponder the old "glass houses" adage:

"permafrost wrote:
after stealing funds from the military ”


A flat out lie......

The Supreme Court has directed a lower court to dismiss as moot House Democrats' challenges to former President Trump’s diversion of military funding to build his border wall.
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-battles/576325-scotus-dismisses-house-democrats-challenge-to-trump-border-wall

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 08:57:00   #
Ronald Hatt Loc: Lansing, Mich
 
woodguru wrote:
Trump's brand seems to have a tarnish and stigma attached...as evidenced by the sale of the trump hotel, buyers have no intention of keeping the dead and odious trump brand. People don't want to stay in trump hotels, they are wanting trump branding taken off of their condos so as to regain values, his brand is toxic

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-golf-links-at-ferry-point/?utm_source=push_notifications


{ says you}

Why isn't Deblasio in jail....with Hillary, Obama, Comey, the Biden family, the Corrupt FBI members, Comey, McCabe, Wray?...etal

Got any answers y'all Demoncrats?

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 10:23:01   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Ronald Hatt wrote:
{ says you}

Why isn't Deblasio in jail....with Hillary, Obama, Comey, the Biden family, the Corrupt FBI members, Comey, McCabe, Wray?...etal

Got any answers y'all Demoncrats?
{ says you} br br Why isn't Deblasio in jail....w... (show quote)



In jail??? news flash.... first they have to commit a crime...



Reply
 
 
Oct 13, 2021 11:06:09   #
FallenOak Loc: St George Utah
 
permafrost wrote:
In jail??? news flash.... first they have to commit a crime...


Was wondering when you would have some good pictures again. Like the contortions of Hercules trying to give his cat a pill. My wife, before I knew what she was doing, tried to give a goat a pill and pushed the pill down the goats mouth with her hand. Got her arm chewed on by the molars. I belatedly showed wife that we had a device that held a pill and was inserted into an animals mouth and then a plunger pushed the pill out and down the throat so the animal could not spit out the pill.

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 11:22:01   #
coelacanth Loc: Michigan swamp
 
permafrost wrote:
You calling anyone else a pecker anything is about the same as you bragging about liking the orange mist..

without mountain of money from daddy, Putin and crooked banks trump would be selling cook ware to young girls and hoping to get a free meal at Perkins rather then at Mar a Logo..

He has failed at everything except what he was given.. and spent most of that..

What did daddy leave you???


At least Trump is his real name, unlike others who mean to mislead and confuse. 😆





Reply
Oct 13, 2021 18:46:55   #
drlarrygino
 
woodguru wrote:
Trump's brand seems to have a tarnish and stigma attached...as evidenced by the sale of the trump hotel, buyers have no intention of keeping the dead and odious trump brand. People don't want to stay in trump hotels, they are wanting trump branding taken off of their condos so as to regain values, his brand is toxic

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-golf-links-at-ferry-point/?utm_source=push_notifications


I just bought 1,000 "Trump Won 2020" t-shirts and everyone is buying them up like hot cakes. His brand is hotter than ever much like Melania and Ivanka. I just placed an order for 5,000 more Trump Won 2020 t-shirts. If anything is odious, it's both your and perm's breath!!

Reply
Oct 13, 2021 18:49:11   #
drlarrygino
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Trump owns 17 golf courses, located all over the world.

He owns eight homes of which neither of you two poor broke peckerwoods could even afford to pay the landscape bill on.

Trump will always be wealthy.

And you two Goobers will always be poor broke peckerwoods.




https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/news/1678381/how-many-houses-golf-courses-donald-trump-own/amp/


You have that right Wolf Counselor. Those guys are both big blokes.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.