One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
So biden was bragging about low unemployment 4.8%
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Oct 11, 2021 15:09:50   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Yes it's great, BUT the reason why unemployment is low is not because of him doing a great job ..Its because people are dropping out of labor force.....Its because Biden is giving people free money, instead of telling people go to work......Why should people go to work, when they can have money sitting at home..

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 15:14:44   #
SWMBO
 
proud republican wrote:
Yes it's great, BUT the reason why unemployment is low is not because of him doing a great job ..Its because people are dropping out of labor force.....Its because Biden is giving people free money, instead of telling people go to work......Why should people go to work, when they can have money sitting at home..


And there are thousands of people who know they will not be able to find work so they have given up. The suicide rate is, according to several articles I have read, is about as high as it was during the great depression but it may be higher than that that if all factors were accounted for,
NPP

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 15:15:49   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
SWMBO wrote:
And there are thousands of people who know they will not be able to find work so they have given up. The suicide rate is, according to several articles I have read, is about as high as it was during the great depression but it may be higher than that that if all factors were accounted for,
NPP


Sad...

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 15:20:57   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
proud republican wrote:
Yes it's great, BUT the reason why unemployment is low is not because of him doing a great job ..Its because people are dropping out of labor force.....Its because Biden is giving people free money, instead of telling people go to work......Why should people go to work, when they can have money sitting at home..


🎶 Get your money for nothin’ and your chicks for free 🎶

Biden is nothing but a bought and paid for political whore. Why would I believe anything coming from a person who has outright lied to this great nation for over 50 years?

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 15:22:53   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JR-57 wrote:
Get your money for nothin’ and your chicks for free.

Biden is nothing but a bought and paid for political whore. Why would I believe anything coming from a person who has outright lied to me for over 47 years?



Reply
Oct 11, 2021 17:21:34   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
proud republican wrote:
Yes it's great, BUT the reason why unemployment is low is not because of him doing a great job ..Its because people are dropping out of labor force.....Its because Biden is giving people free money, instead of telling people go to work......Why should people go to work, when they can have money sitting at home..


Wait, I thought there was a worker shortage?

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 18:40:13   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
JR-57 wrote:
🎶 Get your money for nothin’ and your chicks for free 🎶

Biden is nothing but a bought and paid for political whore. Why would I believe anything coming from a person who has outright lied to this great nation for over 50 years?


“Get your money back at the Door !”

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 18:48:24   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
Milosia2 wrote:
“Get your money back at the Door !”


I’m not sure how your reference to a lyric from a 1993 Counting Crows song pertains to my comment. Care to explain? It’s certainly not in the context of the songs meaning.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 19:02:53   #
Gatsby
 
proud republican wrote:
Yes it's great, BUT the reason why unemployment is low is not because of him doing a great job ..Its because people are dropping out of labor force.....Its because Biden is giving people free money, instead of telling people go to work......Why should people go to work, when they can have money sitting at home..


Many of the unemployed are no longer counted after their unemployment benefits run out.

They are no longer required to check in, as they were when receiving benefits, so many do not;

when that happens they are deemed to have "left the workforce".

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 19:46:41   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
SWMBO wrote:
And there are thousands of people who know they will not be able to find work so they have given up. The suicide rate is, according to several articles I have read, is about as high as it was during the great depression but it may be higher than that that if all factors were accounted for,
NPP


Who should put up the money to teach for new jobs???
You ?
Who benefits ?
You ?
Who cares ???
You?

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 19:51:23   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
JR-57 wrote:
I’m not sure how your reference to a lyric from a 1993 Counting Crows song pertains to my comment. Care to explain? It’s certainly not in the context of the songs meaning.


As I understood it, it seemed you were complaining about free money for doing nothing.
Accept your free money as a helping hand to get you independent if help.
Or
Get your money back at the door.
Or complain to somebody else.

Reply
 
 
Oct 11, 2021 20:02:51   #
JR-57 Loc: South Carolina
 
Milosia2 wrote:
As I understood it, it seemed you were complaining about free money for doing nothing.
Accept your free money as a helping hand to get you independent if help.
Or
Get your money back at the door.
Or complain to somebody else.


Not the case Milosia. Follow along and work on your comprehension skills.

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 20:24:52   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Gatsby wrote:
Many of the unemployed are no longer counted after their unemployment benefits run out.

They are no longer required to check in, as they were when receiving benefits, so many do not;

when that happens they are deemed to have "left the workforce".


This is true . But being “unable to find a job” is different than “left the workforce.”
The difference is they are not counted as
UnEmployed.
Changing UnEmployed numbers severely.

Or the actual employment rate would be
Over 45%.
Scammed again .

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 23:21:48   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
proud republican wrote:
Yes it's great, BUT the reason why unemployment is low is not because of him doing a great job ..Its because people are dropping out of labor force.....Its because Biden is giving people free money, instead of telling people go to work......Why should people go to work, when they can have money sitting at home..


They scared the crap out of so many with the Covid hysteria people are reluctant to go back to work

Reply
Oct 11, 2021 23:22:35   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Wait, I thought there was a worker shortage?


See above:

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.