One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Oh Darn, Biden won again!
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
Sep 24, 2021 17:26:32   #
PeterS
 
Try as they may, the incompetence of Conservatives couldn't overturn the election in Arizona. Well, there is always what...Pennsylvania? Well, if you couldn't overturn a Republican state why not try a Democrat state. So anti-up conservatives. It takes money to do this and as you've been told and you bought hook line and sinker...Democrats Cheated!!! And notice. Trump isn't putting in a penny into this only you...his faithful idiots...the same idiots who no doubt will vote for him again...

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 17:35:05   #
Liberty Tree
 
PeterS wrote:
Try as they may, the incompetence of Conservatives couldn't overturn the election in Arizona. Well, there is always what...Pennsylvania? Well, if you couldn't overturn a Republican state why not try a Democrat state. So anti-up conservatives. It takes money to do this and as you've been told and you bought hook line and sinker...Democrats Cheated!!! And notice. Trump isn't putting in a penny into this only you...his faithful idiots...the same idiots who no doubt will vote for him again...


He is a complete loser and failure as President. Nothing to brag about.

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 18:00:26   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
biden could flip a coin to make his decisions and still come up wrong most of the time

Reply
 
 
Sep 24, 2021 18:35:31   #
PeterS
 
LogicallyRight wrote:
biden could flip a coin to make his decisions and still come up wrong most of the time

He can't be more stupid than the conservatives auditing the election, can he? I mean Biden ended up with more votes. How absolutely stupid can you be and all you cons were saying this was going to turn around the election! How stupid are you to believe that? Christ, you are making Biden look like an absolute genius!!!

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 18:40:36   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
He is a complete loser and failure as President. Nothing to brag about.


The vote counters say Biden won. Looking at every policy this buffoon has supported America lost. We see it in Afghanistan. We see it at the gas station. We see it at stores. We see it in The underlying economy. We see it in the armed forces. We see it in the schools. We see it in legal system I could go on but why bother. He’s a disaster and everyone knows it.

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 18:48:26   #
Mikeyavelli
 
PeterS wrote:
Try as they may, the incompetence of Conservatives couldn't overturn the election in Arizona. Well, there is always what...Pennsylvania? Well, if you couldn't overturn a Republican state why not try a Democrat state. So anti-up conservatives. It takes money to do this and as you've been told and you bought hook line and sinker...Democrats Cheated!!! And notice. Trump isn't putting in a penny into this only you...his faithful idiots...the same idiots who no doubt will vote for him again...


Only this time, us faithful idiots will vote as many times as we can, any way we can, and use the machines to our advantage. Fight fire with fire...and and then, just like in the Arizona audit, block every effort to find " baseless unsubstantiated claims", just like you do.
We all know that the election was stolen, and everyone involved is doing their utmost to prevent the truth. Biden is too demented to know, but his Handlers are traitors.

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 20:02:54   #
PeterS
 
JFlorio wrote:
The vote counters say Biden won. Looking at every policy this buffoon has supported America lost. We see it in Afghanistan. We see it at the gas station. We see it at stores. We see it in The underlying economy. We see it in the armed forces. We see it in the schools. We see it in legal system I could go on but why bother. He’s a disaster and everyone knows it.

Everyone? No, don't think so, just the 37% of this country that makes up the Republican party. They're the losers, every sore loser one of them...

Reply
 
 
Sep 24, 2021 20:08:38   #
2bltap Loc: Move to the Mainland
 
Just so everyone here realizes this is only a small part of the reveal. The actual bottom line report has yet to be provided. The Cyber Ninjas was just a SMALL PART of the overall investigation. Everyone needs to calm down about the report itself. It will be shown that there was MUCH FRAUD that happened. That is why there are over a million signatures for the decertification of the Arizona vote. Just stand by for crying out loud until everything is finally put out for the American public.
Mike

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 21:19:21   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
PeterS wrote:
Everyone? No, don't think so, just the 37% of this country that makes up the Republican party. They're the losers, every sore loser one of them...


Since you love polls you might want to start checking just how popular your slave master is. By the way, imbecile, Independents make up the largest voting segment. Biden’s approval is in the high thirties with them. Kinda makes you a loser. Of course you’re a loser no matter who’s in charge. Oh yea, Biden’s actually losing the support of the idiots in BLM.

Reply
Sep 24, 2021 22:05:05   #
Mikeyavelli
 
PeterS wrote:
Everyone? No, don't think so, just the 37% of this country that makes up the Republican party. They're the losers, every sore loser one of them...


Anyone with two eyes and a schumerhole knows that Biden only plays the president on TV. His eyes are so watery that California is requisitioning it. Nevada is going for his drool. The man is being abused, and Americans know something is dreadfully wrong.
This is banana republic stuff. And you know what happens in banana republics.

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 00:00:07   #
PeterS
 
2bltap wrote:
Just so everyone here realizes this is only a small part of the reveal. The actual bottom line report has yet to be provided. The Cyber Ninjas was just a SMALL PART of the overall investigation. Everyone needs to calm down about the report itself. It will be shown that there was MUCH FRAUD that happened. That is why there are over a million signatures for the decertification of the Arizona vote. Just stand by for crying out loud until everything is finally put out for the American public.
Mike
Just so everyone here realizes this is only a smal... (show quote)

Standby? Why? If 71 million conservative votes couldn't change anything why will a million?

Reply
 
 
Sep 25, 2021 00:02:52   #
PeterS
 
Mikeyavelli wrote:
Anyone with two eyes and a schumerhole knows that Biden only plays the president on TV. His eyes are so watery that California is requisitioning it. Nevada is going for his drool. The man is being abused, and Americans know something is dreadfully wrong.
This is banana republic stuff. And you know what happens in banana republics.

I know what a Banana Republic is, the election of Biden just put an end to one...

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 00:05:00   #
PeterS
 
JFlorio wrote:
Since you love polls you might want to start checking just how popular your slave master is. By the way, imbecile, Independents make up the largest voting segment. Biden’s approval is in the high thirties with them. Kinda makes you a loser. Of course you’re a loser no matter who’s in charge. Oh yea, Biden’s actually losing the support of the idiots in BLM.

Yeah, at Bidens WORST, he still has more support than Trump at his BEST! You want me to worry when you people backed Trump? Not a chance...

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 06:19:27   #
EmilyD
 
PeterS wrote:
Yeah, at Bidens WORST, he still has more support than Trump at his BEST! You want me to worry when you people backed Trump? Not a chance...


And here he is....Biden at his BEST:









Reply
Sep 25, 2021 09:15:42   #
Mikeyavelli
 
EmilyD wrote:
And here he is....Biden at his BEST:


And this gem.

Attached file:
(Download)

Reply
Page 1 of 3 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.