One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Optics.
Page <prev 2 of 2
Sep 24, 2021 22:12:50   #
Mikeyavelli
 
JFlorio wrote:
After the border/Haitians incident I wonder if we can say cowboys?


Oops, you're right. Maxine Waters is Vocabulary Censor, and 'the non cervixed beings who herd cattle' is politically correct now.

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 05:45:41   #
nonalien1 Loc: Mojave Desert
 
JFlorio wrote:
Beside this administration being made up of left wing loons, their biggest problem is they don’t believe in truths they believe in what they see as optics. For instance, they screwed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan, and got thirteen American soldiers killed. So, to demonstrate they aren’t totally incompetent they drone strike an ISIS terrorist. Except the supposed terrorist ends up to be an aid worker and seven small children.
They finally realize the optics of 15,000 Haitians living under a bridge in Del Rio Texas, in third world conditions was bad optics. They then tell the border patrol to halt more coming in. The border patrol uses horses in some areas. Video surfaces of Haitians being “roadblocked” by horses and the liars start lying. Actually making what happened sound much worse than the truth. In typical Democrat fashion, instead of explaining what took place they throw the border patrol under the bus.
Next they try to put images out there of Haitians being deported, by plane and bus. I’m all for Haitians being driven to Haiti in a bus. Hopefully with Harris at the wheel. That didn’t work out either. Apparently the wonderful Haitians beat up the transporters. Hopefully Joe will go back to Delaware and be in his weekend ice cream induced coma and we won’t get any more of their optics for awhile.
Beside this administration being made up of left w... (show quote)

After seeing Biden send the Haitians home while leaving the south Americans alone. just shows how racist the creep really is.

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 10:05:08   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
nonalien1 wrote:
After seeing Biden send the Haitians home while leaving the south Americans alone. just shows how racist the creep really is.


What's funny is most of these Haitians were citizens of S. American countries. They were living for years there better than they would have in Haiti. Then Biden invites the world to walk into our country. Terrorists and Covid friendly. After the mess became too obvious for even the press to cover up, Biden flies some home. In typical Biden, I screw everything up order he flew the people to Haiti. That is why they beat up the flight crew.

Reply
 
 
Sep 25, 2021 14:35:22   #
elledee
 
JFlorio wrote:
Beside this administration being made up of left wing loons, their biggest problem is they don’t believe in truths they believe in what they see as optics. For instance, they screwed up the withdrawal from Afghanistan, and got thirteen American soldiers killed. So, to demonstrate they aren’t totally incompetent they drone strike an ISIS terrorist. Except the supposed terrorist ends up to be an aid worker and seven small children.
They finally realize the optics of 15,000 Haitians living under a bridge in Del Rio Texas, in third world conditions was bad optics. They then tell the border patrol to halt more coming in. The border patrol uses horses in some areas. Video surfaces of Haitians being “roadblocked” by horses and the liars start lying. Actually making what happened sound much worse than the truth. In typical Democrat fashion, instead of explaining what took place they throw the border patrol under the bus.
Next they try to put images out there of Haitians being deported, by plane and bus. I’m all for Haitians being driven to Haiti in a bus. Hopefully with Harris at the wheel. That didn’t work out either. Apparently the wonderful Haitians beat up the transporters. Hopefully Joe will go back to Delaware and be in his weekend ice cream induced coma and we won’t get any more of their optics for awhile.
Beside this administration being made up of left w... (show quote)


Spot on!!!!!!!

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 19:14:03   #
nonalien1 Loc: Mojave Desert
 
JFlorio wrote:
What's funny is most of these Haitians were citizens of S. American countries. They were living for years there better than they would have in Haiti. Then Biden invites the world to walk into our country. Terrorists and Covid friendly. After the mess became too obvious for even the press to cover up, Biden flies some home. In typical Biden, I screw everything up order he flew the people to Haiti. That is why they beat up the flight crew.


Biden does it again! I didn't know that . Thanks. That's funny right there.

Reply
Sep 25, 2021 22:52:58   #
elledee
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
Yep can't place all the blame on a president when things go wrong-- they have lots of help


Creepy slo jo doesn't have help he has an army of incompetent moron posers.

Reply
Page <prev 2 of 2
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.