One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
Unity ~~~
Page 1 of 2 next>
Sep 11, 2021 08:14:54   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
https://youtu.be/LyP0JsyvYnA

Reply
Sep 11, 2021 08:22:53   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
lindajoy wrote:
https://youtu.be/LyP0JsyvYnA


โค it!

Reply
Sep 11, 2021 08:25:00   #
Forkbassman Loc: Missouri
 
lindajoy wrote:
https://youtu.be/LyP0JsyvYnA

AWESOME!!!

Reply
 
 
Sep 11, 2021 08:25:56   #
Liberty Tree
 
lindajoy wrote:
https://youtu.be/LyP0JsyvYnA


Thank you!

Reply
Sep 11, 2021 09:47:21   #
tbutkovich
 
Perfectly stated without any words.

Thank You for sharing!

Reply
Sep 11, 2021 10:27:09   #
Squiddiddler Loc: Phoenix
 
lindajoy wrote:
https://youtu.be/LyP0JsyvYnA


Very good, makes you think, what's happened to us as a society of love and respect for our country?

Reply
Sep 11, 2021 10:54:14   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
lindajoy wrote:
https://youtu.be/LyP0JsyvYnA


This made my eyes leak a little. Thanks got posting.
(I borrowed this pic from another OPPer.)



Reply
 
 
Sep 11, 2021 11:08:44   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
proud republican wrote:
โค it!


โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Reply
Sep 11, 2021 11:09:02   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Forkbassman wrote:
AWESOME!!!


โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Reply
Sep 11, 2021 11:09:53   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Thank you!


Very Welcome Liberty!!! Your name rings true this day for sure!!!๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ

Reply
Sep 11, 2021 11:12:19   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
tbutkovich wrote:
Perfectly stated without any words.

Thank You for sharing!


Your very welcome tbutkovich... Sometimes words are not needed especially when nothing can be said about what this day did to our great Country...

We are stronger, our resolve steadfast!! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Reply
 
 
Sep 11, 2021 11:15:23   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Squiddiddler wrote:
Very good, makes you think, what's happened to us as a society of love and respect for our country?


It does and something we all must take heed to...We do not now or ever need something like this to bring back the unity of our nation but rather, foster it in our everyday lives..โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ



Reply
Sep 11, 2021 11:17:39   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
SGM B wrote:
This made my eyes leak a little. Thanks got posting.
(I borrowed this pic from another OPPer.)


Always makes me cry no matter how many times I view it which is each 9-11 since put out ...

I love your pic and you for sharing it....๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธโšก๏ธ

Reply
Sep 11, 2021 12:26:43   #
slatten49 Loc: Lake Whitney, Texas
 
lindajoy wrote:
https://youtu.be/LyP0JsyvYnA

Thanks, L-J. I remember well that commercial.

Your post had me recalling the day of the attacks and speaking to a 'Nam buddy of mine in Queens, right across the river from the Twin Towers. His daughter worked at The World Trade Center and luckily made it out safely. I told him that, on that day, all of America stood with New York City.

BTW, his name: Ali Hassan...a Turkish Muslim. He was as proud an American Patriot as I've ever known. He had my back just as I had his.

Reply
Sep 11, 2021 21:07:52   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
slatten49 wrote:
Thanks, L-J. I remember well that commercial.

Your post had me recalling the day of the attacks and speaking to a 'Nam buddy of mine in Queens, right across the river from the Twin Towers. His daughter worked at The World Trade Center and luckily made it out safely. I told him that, on that day, all of America stood with New York City.

BTW, his name: Ali Hassan...a Turkish Muslim. He was as proud an American Patriot as I've ever known. He had my back just as I had his.
Thanks, L-J. I remember well that commercial. br... (show quote)


I believe anyone who saw it remembers it.. How could we not...???

A happy ending to a horrific injustice to our Nation is always good.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.. Ali Hassan has much to be grateful for.. being a Turkish Muslim or not~~ he fought along side of you having your back as you had his~~ I define that as โ€œunity amongst usโ€...๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

https://youtu.be/6TPgJSZf5Vw

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
General Chit-Chat (non-political talk)
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.