One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
President Biden's poll numbers have dropped, but...
Page <<first <prev 21 of 26 next> last>>
Sep 15, 2021 09:17:16   #
NotBrainwashed
 
moldyoldy wrote:
That is a prime example of the underhanded ways that the gop governs. No wonder they worship a crime boss.


No - you have that EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of real world (also known as NOT MSM).
I'm sure you meant to write the "LEFTIST D Party" instead of gop.

Do you really think that if you say something that's blatantly FALSE people will actually believe you?
Only if you live on another planet (like apparently you do).

I guess CNN proved that really COULD happen so it OBVIOUSLY infected your "brain" as well.

There are treatments for that disorder available at your neighborhood mental health office.
You need to get there ASAP cuz it's gonna take a LONG TIME to fix you (if ever).

Reply
Sep 15, 2021 09:32:34   #
moldyoldy
 
NotBrainwashed wrote:
No - you have that EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of real world (also known as NOT MSM).
I'm sure you meant to write the "LEFTIST D Party" instead of gop.

Do you really think that if you say something that's blatantly FALSE people will actually believe you?
Only if you live on another planet (like apparently you do).

I guess CNN proved that really COULD happen so it OBVIOUSLY infected your "brain" as well.

There are treatments for that disorder available at your neighborhood mental health office.
You need to get there ASAP cuz it's gonna take a LONG TIME to fix you (if ever).
No - you have that EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE of real wo... (show quote)



Moscow Mitch cheated Obama out of scotus picks. That’s not a lie.

Reply
Sep 15, 2021 09:42:55   #
NotBrainwashed
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Moscow Mitch cheated Obama out of scotus picks. That’s not a lie.


How old are you?

Welcome to the REAL WORLD:
That's ALWAYS what happens when you don't have the votes in the Senate to get SCOTUS picks confirmed.

But there's a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE from threatening to PACK THE COURT cuz you didn't have what it took to stop picks from happening in the first place.

Come on - you gotta get better than that....I realize that's asking A LOT....

Reply
 
 
Sep 15, 2021 09:58:17   #
moldyoldy
 
NotBrainwashed wrote:
How old are you?

Welcome to the REAL WORLD:
That's ALWAYS what happens when you don't have the votes in the Senate to get SCOTUS picks confirmed.

But there's a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE from threatening to PACK THE COURT cuz you didn't have what it took to stop picks from happening in the first place.

Come on - you gotta get better than that....I realize that's asking A LOT....



It had nothing to do with votes, Mitch never allowed a vote.

Reply
Sep 15, 2021 11:03:39   #
NotBrainwashed
 
moldyoldy wrote:
It had nothing to do with votes, Mitch never allowed a vote.


You mean like Pelousy or Screwmore wouldn't allow a vote TODAY to impeach *ASTERISK* when they are in the majority??

Since your buddy obama politicized (read polluted) the political environment SO BAD there was NO CHANCE of Garland being confirmed anyway.

**This is the part where you get to quote some left leaning org's OPINION on why that was unfair**

Face it, you libs got MANHANDLED regarding SCOTUS picks. So your crazy alternative to getting OWNED is to pack the court like the good little devils you are.

Reply
Sep 15, 2021 11:19:02   #
NotBrainwashed
 
moldyoldy wrote:
It had nothing to do with votes, Mitch never allowed a vote.


BTW - aren't you programmed to blame Trump even though he had nothing to do with it??

Reply
Sep 15, 2021 11:29:42   #
America 1
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Riiiight.


Seven Minutes of Creepy Uncle Joe Biden Sniffing, Groping, Kissing and Pinching the Nipples of Little Girls
Somehow everyone overlooks these videos of Biden doing horrible things to little girls. The video above even shows him pinching little girls in their nipples. This is not speculation or accusations, these are instances in front of TV cameras where the brazen pedophile molests little girls in front of their families.

Joe Biden is not just a senile idiot, he is a dirty old pervert.
https://counterglobalist.news/joe-biden-sniffing-groping-pinching-nipples-kissing-little-girls-video/

Joe Biden pinches child’s nipple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GCTsHCDBkI

Reply
 
 
Sep 15, 2021 13:32:58   #
NotBrainwashed
 
America 1 wrote:
Seven Minutes of Creepy Uncle Joe Biden Sniffing, Groping, Kissing and Pinching the Nipples of Little Girls
Somehow everyone overlooks these videos of Biden doing horrible things to little girls. The video above even shows him pinching little girls in their nipples. This is not speculation or accusations, these are instances in front of TV cameras where the brazen pedophile molests little girls in front of their families.

Joe Biden is not just a senile idiot, he is a dirty old pervert.
https://counterglobalist.news/joe-biden-sniffing-groping-pinching-nipples-kissing-little-girls-video/

Joe Biden pinches child’s nipple
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GCTsHCDBkI
Seven Minutes of Creepy Uncle Joe Biden Sniffing, ... (show quote)


It's amazing how quiet it gets when these crazy libs are confronted with the truth and they don't have their CNN blankey to hug REAL HARD.

Reply
Sep 15, 2021 13:54:20   #
moldyoldy
 
NotBrainwashed wrote:
You mean like Pelousy or Screwmore wouldn't allow a vote TODAY to impeach *ASTERISK* when they are in the majority??

Since your buddy obama politicized (read polluted) the political environment SO BAD there was NO CHANCE of Garland being confirmed anyway.

**This is the part where you get to quote some left leaning org's OPINION on why that was unfair**

Face it, you libs got MANHANDLED regarding SCOTUS picks. So your crazy alternative to getting OWNED is to pack the court like the good little devils you are.
You mean like Pelousy or Screwmore wouldn't allow ... (show quote)



Let’s hope they change the number of judges to make bitch Mitch pay for his treachery.

Reply
Sep 15, 2021 14:08:57   #
trashbaum
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Let’s hope they change the number of judges to make bitch Mitch pay for his treachery.


Moldy I believe you would like to see all Republicans shot and hung to the nearest post Who knows moldy maybe you will nearly get your wish. In the end you will lose, have a good time moldy, your's is short.

Reply
Sep 15, 2021 14:13:35   #
NotBrainwashed
 
moldyoldy wrote:
Let’s hope they change the number of judges to make bitch Mitch pay for his treachery.


Yeah that's pretty well thought out SHALLOW thinking on your behalf.

Unfortunately, we've come to expect that faulty reasoning from you and yours so it is no surprise whatsoever.

Again, you forgot to say "but Trump..." the classic numbskull response to any *ASTERISK* blunder - and there are MANY.

Reply
 
 
Sep 15, 2021 16:27:28   #
trashbaum
 
NotBrainwashed wrote:
BTW - aren't you programmed to blame Trump even though he had nothing to do with it??


LOL he's not even a fit robot

Reply
Sep 15, 2021 16:48:24   #
Willy46 Loc: Lalland
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Trump, unlike Biden did not create multiple major crises. Also, Biden will always have faithful cult to give him a positive rating.


If they can apparently steal an election, how hard can it be to come up with whatever poll numbers are necessary?

Reply
Oct 18, 2021 21:06:54   #
animal planet
 
microphor wrote:
I'm going to say this again Dems poll Dems" I am 65 years old and never been officially poll. You don't think that's weird, because I do.


I’m a lot older than 65 and have never been questioned in a poll. You are right. They only poll those who they know are their pawns.

Reply
Oct 18, 2021 21:32:15   #
trashbaum
 
Willy46 wrote:
If they can apparently steal an election, how hard can it be to come up with whatever poll numbers are necessary?


They didn't use poll numbers to cheat the election. Mail in ballots were used and as long as they can keep the covid virus alive mail in ballots will also stay alive.

Reply
Page <<first <prev 21 of 26 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.