One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Tom Brady, trolling biden
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jul 20, 2021 18:50:48   #
Redangel62
 
https://youtu.be/dgTUTmkXfvo

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 19:32:13   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
Redangel62 wrote:
https://youtu.be/dgTUTmkXfvo


I suspect he was trolling trump

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 19:39:50   #
Redangel62
 
working class stiff wrote:
I suspect he was trolling trump


By saying slow tom? Don't think so dude. And talking about about most only gave him a 40 percent chance to win? Nope. Thats all Biden, the fraudster
Tom Brady had the good taste to be a Trump fan

Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 20:05:21   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
Redangel62 wrote:
By saying slow tom? Don't think so dude. And talking about about most only gave him a 40 percent chance to win? Nope. Thats all Biden, the fraudster
Tom Brady had the good taste to be a Trump fan


That's why he never went to the White House after being invited by trump.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 20:32:48   #
woodguru
 
Redangel62 wrote:
https://youtu.be/dgTUTmkXfvo

This was some pretty funny roasting right here, Biden got the joke...can you? By the way trump gets it and he isn't amused. Can't help but wonder what Biden served the winners...I'm betting it wasn't cold Hamberders

https://www.rawstory.com/tom-brady-trump/?utm_source=push_notifications

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 21:30:55   #
Redangel62
 
working class stiff wrote:
I suspect he was trolling trump


Maybe your right. Tom Brady played golf with Trump and now dissing him maybe is his normal.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 23:02:21   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
woodguru wrote:
This was some pretty funny roasting right here, Biden got the joke...can you? By the way trump gets it and he isn't amused. Can't help but wonder what Biden served the winners...I'm betting it wasn't cold Hamberders

https://www.rawstory.com/tom-brady-trump/?utm_source=push_notifications


Here's another story with Brady explaining that he values his friendship with trump, the political atmosphere made him (Brady) uncomfortable. He also said it was uncomfortable having trump show up unexpectedly (at games).

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2021/07/tom-brady-joins-president-biden-at-white-house-to-mock-trump.html

Reply
 
 
Jul 21, 2021 11:18:50   #
woodguru
 
Redangel62 wrote:
By saying slow tom? Don't think so dude. And talking about about most only gave him a 40 percent chance to win? Nope. Thats all Biden, the fraudster
Tom Brady had the good taste to be a Trump fan


You can't understand they were punking trump for the 40% that believe trump won the election?

You need it spelled out for you? The joke is that 40% of "real americans" republicans believe trump "really" won the election. That is the joke, it was not on Biden it was a hit on trump's nose...and trust me he got it.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 11:23:20   #
woodguru
 
Redangel62 wrote:
Maybe your right. Tom Brady played golf with Trump and now dissing him maybe is his normal.


To "know" trump is to despise the little narcissistic whiny little bitch...his cheating at golf is just part of playing with trump, he has developed his own special rules for how he scores a game. He says I'm going to call those three strokes one, and people say yeah whatever.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 11:42:58   #
Redangel62
 
woodguru wrote:
You can't understand they were punking trump for the 40% that believe trump won the election?

You need it spelled out for you? The joke is that 40% of "real americans" republicans believe trump "really" won the election. That is the joke, it was not on Biden it was a hit on trump's nose...and trust me he got it.


Brain dead much wood?

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 11:47:57   #
Redangel62
 
woodguru wrote:
You can't understand they were punking trump for the 40% that believe trump won the election?

You need it spelled out for you? The joke is that 40% of "real americans" republicans believe trump "really" won the election. That is the joke, it was not on Biden it was a hit on trump's nose...and trust me he got it.



Reply
 
 
Jul 21, 2021 16:48:51   #
Fredlan1
 
woodguru wrote:
To "know" trump is to despise the little narcissistic whiny little bitch...his cheating at golf is just part of playing with trump, he has developed his own special rules for how he scores a game. He says I'm going to call those three strokes one, and people say yeah whatever.


Your not mentally stabile are you? Ever play golf with Trump? More than 40% believe he won election also. Even more than 40 but Democrats are very comfortable lying! Some Democrats believe it too! And inflate gate and the Pats spying scandal doesn’t go well for Brady! Terrific quarterback but leave politics alone!

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 16:55:40   #
elledee
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
That's why he never went to the White House after being invited by trump.


yo hammerhead he had family obligations..... now stay with me on this..... family first its a conservative thing

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 16:58:24   #
elledee
 
woodguru wrote:
To "know" trump is to despise the little narcissistic whiny little bitch...his cheating at golf is just part of playing with trump, he has developed his own special rules for how he scores a game. He says I'm going to call those three strokes one, and people say yeah whatever.


your muck raking would make national inquirer cringe

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 17:05:17   #
elledee
 
Red Angel you score an A for effort but Woody's posts are a perfect example..You can't fix stupid.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.