One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
This is what I call leftist education equity
Jul 20, 2021 18:12:53   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
Donald Tucker
$18,000 for a 1.0 GPA. I guess we have to spend $36,000 for 2.0, and $72,000 for students to achieve a 4.0

However, there is the law of diminishing returns on the marginal rate in economics. Therefore, it will take hundreds of thousands of dollars for incremental gains at some point. How about we just get the government out of the classroom, disband the teachers' union, and go back to letting teachers teach.



Reply
Jul 20, 2021 18:23:27   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
dtucker300 wrote:
Donald Tucker
$18,000 for a 1.0 GPA. I guess we have to spend $36,000 for 2.0, and $72,000 for students to achieve a 4.0

However, there is the law of diminishing returns on the marginal rate in economics. Therefore, it will take hundreds of thousands of dollars for incremental gains at some point. How about we just get the government out of the classroom, disband the teachers' union, and go back to letting teachers teach.


When gov overspends, know where they cut spending first? Yep, education. My States university system built a brand new football stadium @ 100 million dollars - to replace the new 100 million dollar stadium they built 7 years ago - while raising tuition every year. See any evidence of dumbass syndrome anywhere?

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 18:36:22   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
They also cut police, fire, first responder, and emergency services first. Then the politicians come crying to the public, hat in hand, that if they don't get to raise taxes they can't pay for these services. But they always seem to have enough money for their junkets and the stupid partisan programs, such as CRT, used to reward those who put them in office. That's the way socialism works. But eventually, you run out of OPM (Other People's Money). Most politicians and especially Democrats never met a tax they didn't like as long as someone else is the one paying.

Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 18:44:56   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
lpnmajor wrote:
When gov overspends, know where they cut spending first? Yep, education. My States university system built a brand new football stadium @ 100 million dollars - to replace the new 100 million dollar stadium they built 7 years ago - while raising tuition every year. See any evidence of dumbass syndrome anywhere?


You know why they can do that dufus? Because your preferred politicians give out government grant money so there is no incentive for colleges to reduce tuition. I see the syndrome in you every time you post.

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 17:37:15   #
older and wiser
 
lpnmajor wrote:
When gov overspends, know where they cut spending first? Yep, education. My States university system built a brand new football stadium @ 100 million dollars - to replace the new 100 million dollar stadium they built 7 years ago - while raising tuition every year. See any evidence of dumbass syndrome anywhere?


I've never seen where the government cut anything except responsibility

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 17:39:03   #
older and wiser
 
JFlorio wrote:
You know why they can do that dufus? Because your preferred politicians give out government grant money so there is no incentive for colleges to reduce tuition. I see the syndrome in you every time you post.


It's TDS, and it's eating the puss they call brains!

Reply
Jul 21, 2021 18:14:46   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
JFlorio wrote:
You know why they can do that dufus? Because your preferred politicians give out government grant money so there is no incentive for colleges to reduce tuition. I see the syndrome in you every time you post.


Gov. Newsom is doing this in CA to prevent his recall and stay in office. I predict the recall will come up short. People get the king of public servants they deserve. They are called public servants because they think the public is here to serve them.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.