One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
"Facebook doesn't kill people...
Jul 20, 2021 06:20:47   #
billy a Loc: South Florida
 
...PEOPLE kill people..." corn-pop walking back Friday's statement.

..."Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people". - Millions of law-abiding Americans, standing by the TRUTH.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 08:44:09   #
wtroxell
 
billy a wrote:
...PEOPLE kill people..." corn-pop walking back Friday's statement.

..."Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people". - Millions of law-abiding Americans, standing by the TRUTH.


Addiction to Facebook and others certainly contributes to reduction of output and an increase in arrogance. Imagine the time wasted on building a false front with information that no one really cares about. What a drain. It’s almost as futile as talking to a Marxist liberal.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 08:46:56   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
billy a wrote:
...PEOPLE kill people..." corn-pop walking back Friday's statement.

..."Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people". - Millions of law-abiding Americans, standing by the TRUTH.


Really? Then why do they keep electing dems and repubs?

Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 08:48:03   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
billy a wrote:
...PEOPLE kill people..." corn-pop walking back Friday's statement.

..."Guns don't kill people, PEOPLE kill people". - Millions of law-abiding Americans, standing by the TRUTH.


Billy, do words have meaning? Is the pen mightier than the sword? Can a crowd be convinced to act in a riotous manner, be they trump supporters or blm activists? You think German decided on their own to hate Jews or maybe Hitler had some influence?

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 08:48:41   #
Tiptop789 Loc: State of Denial
 
wtroxell wrote:
Addiction to Facebook and others certainly contributes to reduction of output and an increase in arrogance. Imagine the time wasted on building a false front with information that no one really cares about. What a drain. It’s almost as futile as talking to a Marxist liberal.


Or a communist conservative?

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 09:30:03   #
billy a Loc: South Florida
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Really? Then why do they keep electing dems and repubs?


This statement applies to ALL Americans...The Second Amendment is for all of us. We keep hearing shootings are a people-problem, and here's the biden person hypocritacly making the same argument for HIS media butt-buddies. I won't engage in a pointless pissing-match about partisan-politics. I was pointing out yet ANOTHER idiotic statement from the current administration.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 09:39:44   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
I have seen quite a bit of anti vax memes on Facebook. The anti Fauci memes were up and gone within 10 days.

Reply
 
 
Jul 20, 2021 09:40:31   #
billy a Loc: South Florida
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
Billy, do words have meaning? Is the pen mightier than the sword? Can a crowd be convinced to act in a riotous manner, be they trump supporters or blm activists? You think German decided on their own to hate Jews or maybe Hitler had some influence?


Tiptop, I see your meaning. To a hungry and desperate, ignorant crowd like 1939 Germany, obviously words had meaning. The ones being controlled today [ the "sheep" ] are burying their heads in the sand, and ignoring the threat before them. They will willingly submit. Look to Cuba...the FIRST thing the commies did was kill communications. You and I can still talk about almost anything, without too much fear. But biden's backtracking came as an obvious apology to zuckerberg and the rest of them...and he stepped on his own di*k doing so.

Reply
Jul 20, 2021 09:43:22   #
billy a Loc: South Florida
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
I have seen quite a bit of anti vax memes on Facebook. The anti Fauci memes were up and gone within 10 days.


Now it's the Surgeon General's turn to take some heat. The fauci person is benched.

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.