One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Apologies Are in Order
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
Jun 10, 2021 10:37:33   #
crazylibertarian Loc: Florida by way of NYC & Rhode Island
 
Time has vindicated Donald J. Trump on just about every one of his statements, early on, about the COVID pandemic.

More and more evidence accumulates that it did come from a virology lab in China. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CNN, etc. howled racism. Have any of them retracted, let alone apologized for their lies? Of course not.

In a news conference, Trump mentioned that hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug that has also been used for rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and other auto-immune conditions, was showing promise. In unison, the same media, plus one particularly vicious OPP progressive boor, issued warnings about it being dangerous. Trump has been validated. Any retractions or apologies?

Of course there have been none because that would require some class and decency and liberals have none, especially the ones on OPP.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 14:10:06   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Time has vindicated Donald J. Trump on just about every one of his statements, early on, about the COVID pandemic.

More and more evidence accumulates that it did come from a virology lab in China. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CNN, etc. howled racism. Have any of them retracted, let alone apologized for their lies? Of course not.

In a news conference, Trump mentioned that hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug that has also been used for rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and other auto-immune conditions, was showing promise. In unison, the same media, plus one particularly vicious OPP progressive boor, issued warnings about it being dangerous. Trump has been validated. Any retractions or apologies?

Of course there have been none because that would require some class and decency and liberals have none, especially the ones on OPP.
Time has vindicated Donald J. Trump on just about ... (show quote)


Hold on a minute. You support trump , but, claim Dems have no class or decency ?
Who won the 2020 Election ?

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 14:21:38   #
ChJoe
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Hold on a minute. You support trump , but, claim Dems have no class or decency ?
Who won the 2020 Election ?


Hey milktoast, hiding the facts about some of these truths we now know about Covid probably cost some folks their lives. I guess you call that class. Trump told the truth as he saw it and was right. Your leftist trump hating corporate media hid the truth. Totally classy of ya!!

Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 14:24:58   #
grandma Loc: U.S.A.
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Hold on a minute. You support trump , but, claim Dems have no class or decency ?
Who won the 2020 Election ?


Everybody knows that President Trump won the election. C'mon, man.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 15:56:52   #
crazylibertarian Loc: Florida by way of NYC & Rhode Island
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Hold on a minute. You support trump , but, claim Dems have no class or decency ?
Who won the 2020 Election ?



It was stolen by the Biden forces.

And yes, Progressives have no class or decency.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 17:17:17   #
Blade_Runner Loc: DARK SIDE OF THE MOON
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Hold on a minute. You support trump , but, claim Dems have no class or decency ?
Who won the 2020 Election ?
So far, nobody won the election. America, as a free nation, lost.

Not only do the "Dems" have no class or decency, they have no principles, no integrity, no virtues and no honor.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 17:47:53   #
crazylibertarian Loc: Florida by way of NYC & Rhode Island
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
So far, nobody won the election. America, as a free nation, lost.

Not only do the "Dems" have no class or decency, they have no principles, no integrity, no virtues and no honor.



Actually, all of that is true but still they deserve much worse.

Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 17:59:37   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
Time has vindicated Donald J. Trump on just about every one of his statements, early on, about the COVID pandemic.

More and more evidence accumulates that it did come from a virology lab in China. CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CNN, etc. howled racism. Have any of them retracted, let alone apologized for their lies? Of course not.

In a news conference, Trump mentioned that hydroxychloroquine, an anti-malarial drug that has also been used for rheumatoid arthritis, lupus and other auto-immune conditions, was showing promise. In unison, the same media, plus one particularly vicious OPP progressive boor, issued warnings about it being dangerous. Trump has been validated. Any retractions or apologies?

Of course there have been none because that would require some class and decency and liberals have none, especially the ones on OPP.
Time has vindicated Donald J. Trump on just about ... (show quote)



Reply
Jun 10, 2021 18:24:02   #
1ProudAmerican
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Hold on a minute. You support trump , but, claim Dems have no class or decency ?
Who won the 2020 Election ?


The DEMONIC-rats prove every day that they have no class or decency...killing babies, allowing unknown illegals into our country up by 400%-600% and the the laughing hyena goes on TV and says, "DO NOT COME", what a DUFUS !!!

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 19:06:33   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
ChJoe wrote:
Hey milktoast, hiding the facts about some of these truths we now know about Covid probably cost some folks their lives. I guess you call that class. Trump told the truth as he saw it and was right. Your leftist trump hating corporate media hid the truth. Totally classy of ya!!



Trump never told the truth in his entire lifetime. But don’t take my word for it?

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 19:08:47   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
1ProudAmerican wrote:
The DEMONIC-rats prove every day that they have no class or decency...killing babies, allowing unknown illegals into our country up by 400%-600% and the the laughing hyena goes on TV and says, "DO NOT COME", what a DUFUS !!!


Funny you should mention killing babies. Can you tell me why the Majority of The Red states that trump won refuse to take the vaccine.
It puzzles me, you ?

Reply
 
 
Jun 10, 2021 19:11:24   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
grandma wrote:
Everybody knows that President Trump won the election. C'mon, man.


Everybody does not know that. 84% Of the population do not want trump back in office.
Cmon grandma, just chew your tobacco and leave us alone.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 19:13:12   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
lpnmajor wrote:


Time magazine was sold out years ago.
No longer relevant. Except for crazy people who want their pic on the cover.
Like 45 lied about having.

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 19:16:04   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
crazylibertarian wrote:
It was stolen by the Biden forces.

And yes, Progressives have no class or decency.


Accusing people of being thieves with zero evidence kinda blows up your theory of who has class and who doesn’t.
Wouldn’t you say ?

Reply
Jun 10, 2021 19:23:21   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Blade_Runner wrote:
So far, nobody won the election. America, as a free nation, lost.

Not only do the "Dems" have no class or decency, they have no principles, no integrity, no virtues and no honor.


Egads ! Another fffing wizard !

Correction:
So far , henceforth, Biden won the Election.
Zero fraud has been found, So far.
The circus being carried on by the right will be fruitless. Then what will they do , try to force everyone to believe they are still right ?
Whine and cry like babies being poorly done to. Waah !
What is their ....strategy ?
Accepting their obvious loss ?
Burning buildings, blowing things up ? Mass shootings ?
How about grow up and act like responsible Adults with the ability to make good decisions both locally and electorally.

Reply
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.