One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Remains of 215 children found buried near school in Canada
Page 1 of 2 next>
Jun 9, 2021 02:26:13   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Paula Newton

"The gruesome discovery took decades and for some survivors of the Kamloops Indian Residential School in Canada, the confirmation that children as young as 3 were buried on school grounds crystallizes the sorrow they have carried all their lives..."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/28/world/children-remains-discovered-canada-kamloops-school/index.html

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 08:53:50   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
BigMike wrote:
Paula Newton

"The gruesome discovery took decades and for some survivors of the Kamloops Indian Residential School in Canada, the confirmation that children as young as 3 were buried on school grounds crystallizes the sorrow they have carried all their lives..."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/28/world/children-remains-discovered-canada-kamloops-school/index.html


There was no systemic racism there huh.

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 08:57:12   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
lpnmajor wrote:
There was no systemic racism there huh.


What an ignorant statement to make in the face of the article itself. No not ignorant, repulsive!!!

Reply
 
 
Jun 9, 2021 08:57:58   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
BigMike wrote:
Paula Newton

"The gruesome discovery took decades and for some survivors of the Kamloops Indian Residential School in Canada, the confirmation that children as young as 3 were buried on school grounds crystallizes the sorrow they have carried all their lives..."

https://www.cnn.com/2021/05/28/world/children-remains-discovered-canada-kamloops-school/index.html


I’ve been following this article and I cannot believe what took place and why no one ever looked into it, my God is this horrific!

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 09:24:53   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
I cannot read the article. I already know from first hand experience . The Mormans got to me when I was a small child and I endured The Lamanite Child Purification Ritual. I and all the other children with native blood in the group I was in Were tortured--exorcised--used as gladiators--raped continually--and murdered --Why?

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 09:31:39   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
I cannot read the article. I already know from first hand experience . The Mormans got to me when I was a small child and I endured The Lamanite Child Purification Ritual. I and all the other children with native blood in the group I was in Were tortured--exorcised--used as gladiators--raped continually--and murdered --Why?


My gosh Tom... So very sorry you endured such horrific treatment!! Words can not answer for these crimes committed!! I wish I could give you a big hug!!! Love you...

I hope you have been able to heal!!! We need action for these despicable travesties!!

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 09:39:42   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
lindajoy wrote:
My gosh Tom... So very sorry you endured such horrific treatment!! Words can not answer for these crimes committed!! I wish I could give you a big hug!!! Love you...

I hope you have been able to heal!!! We need action for these despicable travesties!!


I still have nightmares--

Reply
 
 
Jun 9, 2021 09:44:24   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
I still have nightmares--


I’m sure you do~~ counter them with the knowledge of the person you are now!! They tried to break you but your resolve/spirit withstood it all!!🙏💫✨

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 11:47:37   #
Ricktloml
 
lindajoy wrote:
I’m sure you do~~ counter them with the knowledge of the person you are now!! They tried to break you but your resolve/spirit withstood it all!!🙏💫✨


This was an historical disgrace for several countries. The US included. It was indeed a dark day in history. The Trail Of Tears resulted in at least 6,000 Cherokee deaths, and other tribes suffered thousands of deaths as well, as the five "civilized tribes" had their land stolen and were forcibly marched (sometimes at bayonet point,) and most often without food or supplies, nor were they allowed to gather their belongings, from Alabama, Georgia, Florida, S. Carolina, Mississippi, and other southeastern states to Oklahoma in what became known as The Trail of Tears. And it didn't end there. After oil was discovered on Native land young non-native men married young Native women, and after a short time, (often a matter of months,) murdered them and assumed their oil rights. Some marrying 5 or 6 six times. A vile and shameful time in our history indeed.

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 12:21:28   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
lpnmajor wrote:
There was no systemic racism there huh.


Don't trivialize this by juxtaposing MURDER and TORTURE with what you're lyingly trying to call systematic racism here. You yaps have no frelling idea what racism looks like. You need to go to prison for a spell to see what systematic racism is.

If what I suspect is true it's WAY worse than than you think.

There's a side of human trafficking so incredibly dark I don't even like thinking about it. Children bought and sold as sex slaves and for body parts.

This is a world-wide thing. There are more slaves now than at any time in history and you don't even know it.

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 12:22:00   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
lindajoy wrote:
What an ignorant statement to make in the face of the article itself. No not ignorant, repulsive!!!
What an ignorant statement to make in the face of ... (show quote)


See above:

Reply
 
 
Jun 9, 2021 12:32:03   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
lindajoy wrote:
I’ve been following this article and I cannot believe what took place and why no one ever looked into it, my God is this horrific!


I've been following this thread for a few months now. I forget where I first heard about it.

For too long we've been blind to the fact that people who prey on children very often are involved in groups, organizations and activities that give them access. Some of those organizations are ones we trust.

People didn't look because it was too horrible to believe. Satan's servants rely on our disbelief to protect their secrecy. They've been able to trust our strong desire to be at peace and mind our own business.

When you know what I know about this system...how it uses children for food...you'll never be the same.

This is happening EVERYWHERE.

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 12:36:08   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Coos Bay Tom wrote:
I cannot read the article. I already know from first hand experience . The Mormans got to me when I was a small child and I endured The Lamanite Child Purification Ritual. I and all the other children with native blood in the group I was in Were tortured--exorcised--used as gladiators--raped continually--and murdered --Why?


You aren't alone Tom.

Kevin Sorbo is involved in the making of a movie, The Sound of Freedom. It deals with this. I don't really want to say much more because I haven't seen it yet. Not sure if it's out. It was on the way last I heard.

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 12:39:05   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Ricktloml wrote:
This was an historical disgrace for several countries. The US included. It was indeed a dark day in history. The Trail Of Tears resulted in at least 6,000 Cherokee deaths, and other tribes suffered thousands of deaths as well, as the five "civilized tribes" had their land stolen and were forcibly marched (sometimes at bayonet point,) and most often without food or supplies, nor were they allowed to gather their belongings, from Alabama, Georgia, Florida, S. Carolina, Mississippi, and other southeastern states to Oklahoma in what became known as The Trail of Tears. And it didn't end there. After oil was discovered on Native land young non-native men married young Native women, and after a short time, (often a matter of months,) murdered them and assumed their oil rights. Some marrying 5 or 6 six times. A vile and shameful time in our history indeed.
This was an historical disgrace for several countr... (show quote)


I think this is more than it appears. It's more sinister, if you can imagine.

Reply
Jun 9, 2021 22:13:24   #
Coos Bay Tom Loc: coos bay oregon
 
lindajoy wrote:
I’m sure you do~~ counter them with the knowledge of the person you are now!! They tried to break you but your resolve/spirit withstood it all!!🙏💫✨


Yes-- I sought revenge for decades-- I traced my abusers down. They are now mostly dead or very elderly. There is a God and he is very angry.----I would not want to be any one of them.

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.