One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Introduce Yourself
Hello There Comrades
May 14, 2013 12:02:55   #
Socialist Utopian Democracy
 
I'm pleased to have found a site that shares such a remarkably similar ideology to my own. In my experience it is increasingly hard to come across those that are true to friends to the proletariat. The working man is becoming more and more marginalised in our society and it is my view that all this needs to change now and it needs to change quickly.

I aim to use this forum as a base of operations from which I intend to ultimately launch my worldwide socialist revolution. Remember, comrades, when the worker rises there is nothing that can stop us. Not even the evil forces of capitalism can, not even the dastardly states of the world like America can. We shall trounce it all in our path. Religions shall fall worldwide and their shall be no escape for the enemies of our revolution.

Forward, as one. Forward, into a better future!

Reply
May 14, 2013 12:12:43   #
Augustus Greatorex Loc: NE
 
SocialistUtopianDemocracy wrote:
I'm pleased to have found a site that shares such a remarkably similar ideology to my own. In my experience it is increasingly hard to come across those that are true to friends to the proletariat. The working man is becoming more and more marginalised in our society and it is my view that all this needs to change now and it needs to change quickly.

I aim to use this forum as a base of operations from which I intend to ultimately launch my worldwide socialist revolution. Remember, comrades, when the worker rises there is nothing that can stop us. Not even the evil forces of capitalism can, not even the dastardly states of the world like America can. We shall trounce it all in our path. Religions shall fall worldwide and their shall be no escape for the enemies of our revolution.

Forward, as one. Forward, into a better future!
I'm pleased to have found a site that shares such ... (show quote)


LOL!

You are being sarcastic.?

Reply
May 14, 2013 12:14:50   #
Tasine Loc: Southwest US
 
SocialistUtopianDemocracy wrote:
I'm pleased to have found a site that shares such a remarkably similar ideology to my own. In my experience it is increasingly hard to come across those that are true to friends to the proletariat. The working man is becoming more and more marginalised in our society and it is my view that all this needs to change now and it needs to change quickly.

I aim to use this forum as a base of operations from which I intend to ultimately launch my worldwide socialist revolution. Remember, comrades, when the worker rises there is nothing that can stop us. Not even the evil forces of capitalism can, not even the dastardly states of the world like America can. We shall trounce it all in our path. Religions shall fall worldwide and their shall be no escape for the enemies of our revolution.

Forward, as one. Forward, into a better future!
I'm pleased to have found a site that shares such ... (show quote)


What comedy role are your trying out for?

Reply
 
 
May 14, 2013 13:30:25   #
Socialist Utopian Democracy
 
Tasine wrote:
What comedy role are your trying out for?


Man, that didn't work out well.

I'm in fact a social liberal and I am pretty happy with capitalism. Though you'll probably view me as a nutty socialist so we may as well stick with the original intro.

Reply
May 14, 2013 13:54:20   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
SocialistUtopianDemocracy wrote:
Man, that didn't work out well.

I'm in fact a social liberal and I am pretty happy with capitalism. Though you'll probably view me as a nutty socialist so we may as well stick with the original intro.


Do you do much reading at CPUSA website? You certainly do sound like you do.

Reply
May 14, 2013 14:43:54   #
Socialist Utopian Democracy
 
oldroy wrote:
Do you do much reading at CPUSA website? You certainly do sound like you do.


Nope, never looked at that. Not much point either since I'm not an American. I'd probably take more to reading the Socialist Workers Party website if I was much interested in it.

Reply
May 14, 2013 15:26:43   #
oldroy Loc: Western Kansas (No longer in hiding)
 
SocialistUtopianDemocracy wrote:
Nope, never looked at that. Not much point either since I'm not an American. I'd probably take more to reading the Socialist Workers Party website if I was much interested in it.


They talk about that party there all the time or at least every time I go there. Maybe you need to take a peek at what they think they are, just in case.

Reply
 
 
May 14, 2013 17:09:44   #
Eugenics4Life
 
Let the purge begin!



Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Introduce Yourself
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2022 IDF International Technologies, Inc.