One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
In a new CNN and Quinnipiac Polls over 70% of Republicans believe the election was stolen, despite a total lack of evidence for the claim
May 3, 2021 16:46:25   #
rumitoid
 
(Plus, the closely monitored recounts by each contested state were by a bi-partisan panel and found an accurate count and no voter fraud. Plus, and this is remarkable, every court case by Trump flunkies was rejected, and sometimes scathingly as frivolous, by judges.) They were both elected and appointed, selected by Democrats and Republicans alike.

Some have served for decades — while others took the bench only months ago.

One is a former high school teacher, another the first Native American woman appointed to a federal judgeship. A third worked for years for a Republican governor who has been a vocal supporter of President Trump.

Since the November election, they have all ruled in court against Trump or one of his allies seeking to challenge or overturn the presidential vote.

In a remarkable show of near-unanimity across the nation’s judiciary, at least 86 judges — ranging from jurists serving at the lowest levels of state court systems to members of the United States Supreme Court — rejected at least one post-election lawsuit filed by Trump or his supporters, a Washington Post review of court filings found.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/judges-trump-election-lawsuits/2020/12/12/e3a57224-3a72-11eb-98c4-25dc9f4987e8_story.html

What is wrong with these people? It is utterly shocking that so many people could be so stupid or un-American. And they are members of one of our major parties and not wackos from some fringe incestuous cult in the backwaters. Their irresponsible and dangerous beliefs just may destroy this country.

Reply
May 3, 2021 17:05:44   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
***In a new CNN and Quinnipiac Polls over 70% of Republicans believe the election was stolen,

>>>It was. Fact.

***despite a total lack of evidence for the claim

>>>The evidence was never throughly looked at.

Only the biggest idiots and brains washed fools in America could say or believe otherwise.

Reply
May 3, 2021 17:26:10   #
Tsfedup Loc: Kill Devil Hills NC
 
Logically...........thank you

Reply
 
 
May 3, 2021 17:38:59   #
kemmer
 
ImLogicallyRight wrote:


>>>The evidence was never throughly looked at.

You don’t have to read a legal brief 60 times to know it’s crap.

Reply
May 3, 2021 18:02:53   #
Carol Kelly
 
rumitoid wrote:
(Plus, the closely monitored recounts by each contested state were by a bi-partisan panel and found an accurate count and no voter fraud. Plus, and this is remarkable, every court case by Trump flunkies was rejected, and sometimes scathingly as frivolous, by judges.) They were both elected and appointed, selected by Democrats and Republicans alike.

Some have served for decades — while others took the bench only months ago.

One is a former high school teacher, another the first Native American woman appointed to a federal judgeship. A third worked for years for a Republican governor who has been a vocal supporter of President Trump.

Since the November election, they have all ruled in court against Trump or one of his allies seeking to challenge or overturn the presidential vote.

In a remarkable show of near-unanimity across the nation’s judiciary, at least 86 judges — ranging from jurists serving at the lowest levels of state court systems to members of the United States Supreme Court — rejected at least one post-election lawsuit filed by Trump or his supporters, a Washington Post review of court filings found.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/judges-trump-election-lawsuits/2020/12/12/e3a57224-3a72-11eb-98c4-25dc9f4987e8_story.html

What is wrong with these people? It is utterly shocking that so many people could be so stupid or un-American. And they are members of one of our major parties and not wackos from some fringe incestuous cult in the backwaters. Their irresponsible and dangerous beliefs just may destroy this country.
(Plus, the closely monitored recounts by each cont... (show quote)


And they are correct. Bidens are a family of thieves.

Reply
May 3, 2021 19:27:15   #
rumitoid
 
ImLogicallyRight wrote:
***In a new CNN and Quinnipiac Polls over 70% of Republicans believe the election was stolen,

>>>It was. Fact.

***despite a total lack of evidence for the claim

>>>The evidence was never throughly looked at.

Only the biggest idiots and brains washed fools in America could say or believe otherwise.


It is a fact only if there is evidence to support it, and there was zero. Show me yours that nobody else could find, including 86 judges.

Reply
May 3, 2021 20:25:28   #
kemmer
 
rumitoid wrote:
It is a fact only if there is evidence to support it, and there was zero. Show me yours that nobody else could find, including 86 judges.

👍🏼👍🏼

Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.