One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Main
Taking Down the FBI - 6minutes from Dave Hodges... Nails IT !
Page 1 of 2 next>
Apr 11, 2021 22:14:09   #
Sicilianthing
 
THE FBI HAS A NEW GUIDING PRINCIPAL: INTIMIDATE ALL REPUBLICANS
By: Dave Hodges
April 11, 2021

THE FBI HAS A NEW GUIDING PRINCIPAL: INTIMIDATE ALL REPUBLICANS

The Best 6minute Takedown of the FBI:
https://thecommonsenseshow.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=56cae7f811e7fc4a7f0b42d65&id=af642df6a7&e=a36bfe7644



















Reply
Apr 11, 2021 22:36:04   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
THE FBI HAS A NEW GUIDING PRINCIPAL: INTIMIDATE ALL REPUBLICANS
By: Dave Hodges
April 11, 2021

THE FBI HAS A NEW GUIDING PRINCIPAL: INTIMIDATE ALL REPUBLICANS

The Best 6minute Takedown of the FBI:
https://thecommonsenseshow.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=56cae7f811e7fc4a7f0b42d65&id=af642df6a7&e=a36bfe7644


Your avatar looks scary.......What is avatar in your thread supposed to mean?

Reply
Apr 11, 2021 23:09:01   #
Sicilianthing
 
proud republican wrote:
Your avatar looks scary.......What is avatar in your thread supposed to mean?


>>>

We mean business PR... Trump failed and that means guys like me have to ramp it up.

Something Wicked this way comes...

Aren’t you excited ?

I can’t wait.

Reply
 
 
Apr 11, 2021 23:23:20   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

We mean business PR... Trump failed and that means guys like me have to ramp it up.

Something Wicked this way comes...

Aren’t you excited ?

I can’t wait.


You've been saying something's coming for as long as I've been on this site,almost 4 yrs!!! Nothing's gonna happen.... You all talk!

Reply
Apr 11, 2021 23:46:35   #
Sicilianthing
 
proud republican wrote:
You've been saying something's coming for as long as I've been on this site,almost 4 yrs!!! Nothing's gonna happen.... You all talk!


>>>

False !

Lots of great men and women, real patriots unlike YOU working on things in different states and they are making their way into a patchwork of groundswell, bottom up rebellions on many legal, constitutional and lawful processes.

I’m tired of answering this same question to you bamboozled sheeple... all the fricken TIME !

Like I keep saying, many of us are just watching for a Flashpoint, a Trigger Effect, an event that will light the fuse, tip everything over...

Just waiting for Go Time !

Reply
Apr 12, 2021 03:59:40   #
Jlw
 
proud republican wrote:
You've been saying something's coming for as long as I've been on this site,almost 4 yrs!!! Nothing's gonna happen.... You all talk!


I have yet to hear about all these so called militia, there is not a single one around here, they used to have one about a hundred miles away, and they fell apart after a while because most members realized how stupid that they looked like

Reply
Apr 12, 2021 07:20:15   #
PeterS
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

We mean business PR... Trump failed and that means guys like me have to ramp it up.

Something Wicked this way comes...

Aren’t you excited ?

I can’t wait.

So get out your gun and start shooting. Why don't you and your mafia attack the J Edger Hoover building? Let me know when you are going to do it and I'll let them know that you are coming...

Reply
 
 
Apr 12, 2021 12:04:53   #
Sicilianthing
 
Jlw wrote:
I have yet to hear about all these so called militia, there is not a single one around here, they used to have one about a hundred miles away, and they fell apart after a while because most members realized how stupid that they looked like


>>>

How stupid do you look ?

Ha... ha... ha....

Rotflmfaaaaaaoooooooooooooooooffff !



Reply
Apr 12, 2021 12:05:52   #
Sicilianthing
 
PeterS wrote:
So get out your gun and start shooting. Why don't you and your mafia attack the J Edger Hoover building? Let me know when you are going to do it and I'll let them know that you are coming...


>>>

Didn’t I already tell you to go walk off a cliff ?

Reply
Apr 12, 2021 16:11:51   #
Jlw
 
PeterS wrote:
So get out your gun and start shooting. Why don't you and your mafia attack the J Edger Hoover building? Let me know when you are going to do it and I'll let them know that you are coming...


That's what I say. He probably would be the first one to hide behind a bush if his plans a b xyz do happen

Reply
Apr 12, 2021 16:26:27   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Jlw wrote:
That's what I say. He probably would be the first one to hide behind a bush if his plans a b xyz do happen


Agree!!

Reply
 
 
Apr 12, 2021 21:05:10   #
Ricktloml
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
THE FBI HAS A NEW GUIDING PRINCIPAL: INTIMIDATE ALL REPUBLICANS
By: Dave Hodges
April 11, 2021

THE FBI HAS A NEW GUIDING PRINCIPAL: INTIMIDATE ALL REPUBLICANS

The Best 6minute Takedown of the FBI:
https://thecommonsenseshow.us10.list-manage.com/track/click?u=56cae7f811e7fc4a7f0b42d65&id=af642df6a7&e=a36bfe7644


I agree that the FBI is corrupted beyond redemption and should be disbanded and replaced, but who will do it? Not the Democrat/Communists they protect, nor the spineless/feckless/self-serving Republicans whose cowardice and go along to get along attitude and lack of action for decades have brought this country to this position.

Reply
Apr 12, 2021 21:22:35   #
Sicilianthing
 
Ricktloml wrote:
I agree that the FBI is corrupted beyond redemption and should be disbanded and replaced, but who will do it? Not the Democrat/Communists they protect, nor the spineless/feckless/self-serving Republicans whose cowardice and go along to get along attitude and lack of action for decades have brought this country to this position.


>>>

All roads and issues circle back to MAGA Militias to do the hard work...

This is how it’s going down soon.

Reply
Apr 13, 2021 03:40:44   #
Jlw
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

All roads and issues circle back to MAGA Militias to do the hard work...

This is how it’s going down soon.


Yep, you have said that for years, when is it going to start?

Reply
Apr 13, 2021 11:35:00   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Jlw wrote:
Yep, you have said that for years, when is it going to start?


He's all talk and no Action!!!!

Reply
Page 1 of 2 next>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
Main
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.