Several important thoughts about the extreme importance of the Second Amendment.
1. "Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
2. "Those who trade liberty for security have neither." ~ John Adams
3. Free men do not ask permission to bear arms
4. An armed man is a citizen. An unarmed man is a subject.
5. Only a government that is afraid of its citizens tries to control them.
6. Gun control is not about guns; it's about control.
7. You only have the rights you are willing to fight for.
8. Know guns, know peace, know safety.No guns, no peace, no safety.
9. You don't shoot to kill; you shoot to stay alive.
10. Assault is a behavior, not a device.
11. 64,999,987 legal firearms owners killed no one yesterday.
12. The United States Constitution (c) 1791. nAll Rights Reserved.
13. The Second Amendment is in place in case the politicians ignore the others.
14. What part of 'shall not be infringed' do you NOT understand?
15. Guns have only two enemies; rust and politicians.
16. When you remove the people's right to bear arms, you create slaves.
17. The American Revolution would never have happened with gun control.
IF YOU AGREE, PASS THIS 'REFRESHER' ON TO TEN FREE CITIZENS.
Violence is rarely the answer, but when it is, it's the ONLY answer. So, be ready, keep calm & carry on. And remember, a dead criminal will never hurt a person or damage a nation again.
1. "Those who hammer their guns into plows wi... (
I am passing this on. Thank you for listing all these reasons why we must fight against this. Take off the mask from your face and your heart.
If you want to reply, then register here
. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.