One Political Plaza - Home of politics
Home Active Topics Newest Pictures Search Login Register
Jen Psaki Destroys Fox News 'Gotcha' Question About Georgia Voting Law
Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
Apr 6, 2021 18:23:36   #
Apr 6, 2021 18:35:49   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jen-psaki-steve-doocy-georgia-colorado-voiting-law-201605032.html





Apr 6, 2021 19:06:58   #
Liberty Tree
 
We know what a HuffPost opinion is worth.

 
 
Apr 6, 2021 19:34:22   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 





Apr 6, 2021 19:42:26   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jen-psaki-steve-doocy-georgia-colorado-voiting-law-201605032.html





Apr 6, 2021 19:45:34   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 





Apr 6, 2021 19:52:01   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
Bad Bob wrote:


The law was passed. There will be NO repercussion! Keep that close to your heart.

 
 
Apr 6, 2021 20:07:01   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
BigMike wrote:
The law was passed. There will be NO repercussion! Keep that close to your heart.


There is already.

Apr 6, 2021 22:51:18   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Notice Joe isn't holding his hand over his heart, but is feeling his own boob?🤣🤣

Apr 6, 2021 23:01:18   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
archie bunker wrote:
Notice Joe isn't holding his hand over his heart, but is feeling his own boob?🤣🤣


Where is your heart Arch?

Apr 6, 2021 23:09:43   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
Bad Bob wrote:
Where is your heart Arch?


In the bag at my side with all of the tubes running out of it. It runs on kerosene, and is kinda high maintenance, but it keeps the beer flowing through my veins. 💪

 
 
Apr 6, 2021 23:17:33   #
jdw57 Loc: Almost Heaven
 
archie bunker wrote:
In the bag at my side with all of the tubes running out of it. It runs on kerosene, and is kinda high maintenance, but it keeps the beer flowing through my veins. 💪


thanks!

Apr 7, 2021 05:34:09   #
fullspinzoo
 
Bad Bob wrote:
https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/jen-psaki-steve-doocy-georgia-colorado-voiting-law-201605032.html


Jen Psaki hasn't destroyed anything. She's a liar, she has no cred, she looks like a complete fool. She's the mouthpiece for another liar.

Apr 7, 2021 05:51:21   #
jSmitty45 Loc: Fl born, lived in Texas 30 yrs, now Tn
 
Amen!

Apr 7, 2021 06:43:35   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Jen Psaki hasn't destroyed anything. She's a liar, she has no cred, she looks like a complete fool. She's the mouthpiece for another liar.


She doesn't work for trump.

Page 1 of 4 next> last>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.