"MORE SENSELESS DEBT"
Now you will know why Republicans are blocking this 2.2 trillion-dollar congressional bill! Hard to believe but look it up on the Congressional website for HR 748 from 116th Congress. Here’s the direct link: https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/house-bill/748
American population: 330,483,530
Stimulus bill: $2,000,000,000,000 ($2 Trillion)
Dividing the cost by every American is $6,051.74 The government could have given every person over $6,000, but instead will give $1,200 to each adult under a certain income. Want to know where the missing 96% of your tax dollars went? Here you go. . .
1. $300,000,000 for Migrant and Refugee Assistance pg.. 147 WE SHOULD NEVER EVER HAVE OPEN BOARDERS.
2. $10,000 per person for student loan bailout NO ONE PAID FOR MY STUDENT LOAN
3. $100,000,000 to NASA, because, who knows why.
4. $20,000,000,000 to the USPS, because why the hell not I WOULD LIKE TO GET MY MAIL IN NVA. ONLY GET ABOUT 75% OF IT, BUT I DO GET MY NEIGHBORS MAIL AND OTHER PEOPLES MAIL FROM OTHER STATES
5. $300,000,000 to the Endowment for the Arts - because of it
6. $300,000,000 for the Endowment for the Humanities/ because no one even knew that was a thing
7. $15,000,000 for Veterans Employment Training / for when the GI Bill isn't enough.
8. $435,000,000 for mental health support YEAH, LIKE THAT WORKS…
9. $30,000,000,000 for the Department of Education stabilization fund/ because that will keep people employed (all those zeros can be confusing, that’s $30 BILLION)
10. $200,000,000 to Safe Schools Emergency Response to Violence Program
11. $300,000,000 to Public Broadcasting / NPR has to be bought by the Democrats.SHOULD BE CALLED THE DEMOCRATE BROADCASTING…NEVER LISTEN TO THE GARBAGE
12. $500,000,000 to Museums and Libraries / Who the hell knows how we are going to use it. LIBRARIES AND MUSEUMS ARE CLOSED IN DC AREA SINCE LAST YEAR.
13. $720,000,000 to Social Security Admin / but get this only 200,000,000 is to help people. The rest is for admin costs.
14. $25,000,000 for Cleaning supplies for the Capitol Building / I kid you not it's on page 136. WHAT ARE THEY USING, GOLD?
15. $7,500,000 to the Smithsonian for additional salaries , YEAH THEY’VE BEEN CLOSED TO
16. $35,000,000 to the JFK Center for Performing Arts THEY FIRED ALL OF THE PERFORMERS
17. $25,000,000 for additional salary for House of Representatives
18. $3,000,000,000 upgrade to the IT department at the VA
19. $315,000,000 for State Department Diplomatic Programs
20. $95,000,000 for the Agency of International Development
21. $300,000,000 for International Disaster Assistance
22. $90,000,000 for the Peace Corp pg. 148
23. $13,000,000 to Howard University pg. 121 EXCUSE ME? WHY NOT ALL OF THE OTHER UNIVERSITES, TOO?
24. $9,000,000 Misc. Senate Expenses pg. 134 9M FOR MISC???
25. $100,000,000 to Essential Air carriers pg. 162. This of note because the Airlines are going to need billions in loans to keep them afloat ($100,000,000 is chump change.)
26. $40,000,000,000 goes to the Take Responsibility to Workers and Families Act This sounds like it's direct payments for workers pg. 164.
27. $100,000,000 Airlines Recycle and Save Program pg. 163
28. $25,000,000 to the FAA for administrative costs pg. 165
29. $492,000,000 to National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) pg. 167
30. $526,000,000 Grants to Amtrak to remain available if needed through 2021 pg. 168 (what are the odds that doesn't go unused) Hidden on page 174 the Secretary has 7 days to allocate the funds & notify Congress.
31. $25,000,000,000 for Transit Infrastructure pg. 169
32. $3,000,000 Maritime Administration pg. 172
33. $5,000,000 Salaries and Expensive Office of the Inspector General pg. 172
34. $2,500,000 Public and Indian Housing pg. 175
35. $5,000,000 Community Planning and Development pg. 175
36 . $2,500,000 Office of Housing
What DOES ALL of this have to do with the Virus????
IF CONGRESS IS ALLOCATING MONEY TO THE VIRUS WHY DON'T THEY KEEP IT FOR THE VIRUS