One Political Plaza - Home of politics
McLaughlin Poll : GOP to reject those voting to impeach President Trump . ..
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jan 13, 2021 19:38:25   #
| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 19:43:04   #
Hug
 
Two years down the road they will forget how anyone voted today.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 19:46:00   #
Sicilianthing
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.wjr.com/news/mclaughlin-poll-gop-to-reject-those-voting-to-impeach/


>>>

Who cares at this stage, what you should only focus on is how to stop the fraud inauguration and the Muslim whore from taking a seat on the altar of our Republic!

Do you not see the enemy within the gates?

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 19:54:02   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Who cares at this stage, what you should only focus on is how to stop the fraud inauguration and the Muslim whore from taking a seat on the altar of our Republic!

Do you not see the enemy within the gates?


Inauguration will go on as scheduled . ....And there's nothing you can or should do about it!

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 20:03:10   #
son of witless
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.wjr.com/news/mclaughlin-poll-gop-to-reject-those-voting-to-impeach/


I do not understand why these clowns continue to call themselves Republicans. Just be who you are.

One thing you have to admire about Scum Bag Democrats. They never betray their side. They never go against their party. Never.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 20:07:18   #
Liberty Tree
 
Hug wrote:
Two years down the road they will forget how anyone voted today.


Wrong!

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 20:24:29   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.wjr.com/news/mclaughlin-poll-gop-to-reject-those-voting-to-impeach/


Irrelevant. Military ops underway. Kabuki.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 20:25:36   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
proud republican wrote:
Inauguration will go on as scheduled . ....And there's nothing you can or should do about it!


I don't think it will go down the way they're saying.

Sici needs to stay home.

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 20:26:21   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
son of witless wrote:
I do not understand why these clowns continue to call themselves Republicans. Just be who you are.

One thing you have to admire about Scum Bag Democrats. They never betray their side. They never go against their party. Never.


My thoughts exactly!! That's why I'm thinking about quitting Republican Party . ...

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 20:52:09   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
Sicilianthing wrote:
>>>

Who cares at this stage, what you should only focus on is how to stop the fraud inauguration and the Muslim whore from taking a seat on the altar of our Republic!

Do you not see the enemy within the gates?


Of course we see it! But nobody seems to know what they can do about it. Do you have any practical suggestions?

| Reply
Jan 13, 2021 21:15:20   #
Sicilianthing
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
Of course we see it! But nobody seems to know what they can do about it. Do you have any practical suggestions?


>>>

This might be the Bunker Hill Moment or Fort Sumpter event like 1861 that’s going to tip everything over...

We’re about to find out.

Trump’s Dumb Ass Sending Mixed signals today to MAGA doesn’t help and it’s probably too late anyway.

All you can do is pray and maybe help with supply lines to Militias if fighting starts.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 13, 2021 22:17:25   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.wjr.com/news/mclaughlin-poll-gop-to-reject-those-voting-to-impeach/


Who will reject those voting not to confirm the college vote, who will.........................when they're done eating each other.................................

| Reply
Jan 14, 2021 00:02:10   #
BigMike Loc: yerington nv
 
lpnmajor wrote:
Who will reject those voting not to confirm the college vote, who will.........................when they're done eating each other.................................


The fall of the Republicrats is at hand!

| Reply
Jan 14, 2021 07:41:28   #
skyrider
 
proud republican wrote:
My thoughts exactly!! That's why I'm thinking about quitting Republican Party . ...


Too late P.R. You can't quit what does not exist.

| Reply
Jan 14, 2021 11:58:57   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
skyrider wrote:
Too late P.R. You can't quit what does not exist.


You might be right ,skyrider !! We will see what happens during the Senate trial..)

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.