One Political Plaza - Home of politics
LOL......$600 Bucks
Jan 11, 2021 16:53:52   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
I just noticed that $600 bucks was direct deposited into my checking account, courtesy of the US government.

I don't need it nor did I need the $1200 bucks that Trump sent me in 2020.

But I don't feel guilty for accepting and spending it because I've paid a great sum of mandatory taxes in my years.

But I was wondering, are the homeless people eligible for the $600 bucks.

Don't they need it worse than anybody ?

I hope there is a program in place that assists the homeless people in getting the stimulus money.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 17:00:23   #
RAINRIDER1214
 
They can't vote so Dems don't care, they didn't pay taxes so no one in government cares. Sad as that is, it is even sadder that it is true.

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 17:10:40   #
LogicallyRight Loc: Chicago
 
Agreed totally with both of you.

| Reply
 
 
Jan 11, 2021 17:21:19   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I just noticed that $600 bucks was direct deposited into my checking account, courtesy of the US government.

I don't need it nor did I need the $1200 bucks that Trump sent me in 2020.

But I don't feel guilty for accepting and spending it because I've paid a great sum of mandatory taxes in my years.

But I was wondering, are the homeless people eligible for the $600 bucks.

Don't they need it worse than anybody ?

I hope there is a program in place that assists the homeless people in getting the stimulus money.
I just noticed that $600 bucks was direct deposite... (show quote)


No but the illegals can cause they have accounts for food stamps and stuff and they received 3 times that amount! After all they helped destroy America!

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 18:09:51   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
I just noticed that $600 bucks was direct deposited into my checking account, courtesy of the US government.

I don't need it nor did I need the $1200 bucks that Trump sent me in 2020.

But I don't feel guilty for accepting and spending it because I've paid a great sum of mandatory taxes in my years.

But I was wondering, are the homeless people eligible for the $600 bucks.

Don't they need it worse than anybody ?

I hope there is a program in place that assists the homeless people in getting the stimulus money.
I just noticed that $600 bucks was direct deposite... (show quote)


Expats in China are having their accounts credited too... Seems fair as they are also subject to American taxes... On the other hand, they're all gainfully employed and that money won't be stimulating America's economy

| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 18:21:42   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Expats in China are having their accounts credited too... Seems fair as they are also subject to American taxes... On the other hand, they're all gainfully employed and that money won't be stimulating America's economy


Every time you mention China....I'm like>>>>>>>



| Reply
Jan 11, 2021 18:23:23   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
Every time you mention China....I'm like>>>>>>>


I know... I collect them and use them as stickers on wechat

| Reply
 
 
Jan 12, 2021 00:39:44   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
No but the illegals can cause they have accounts for food stamps and stuff and they received 3 times that amount! After all they helped destroy America!


They work and pay taxes here.

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2021 IDF International Technologies, Inc.