One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Noise, Static, and Outright Fabrications!
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
Nov 20, 2020 16:21:42   #
manning5 Loc: Richmond, VA
 
The anti-Trump machine is in full force in their last ditch endeavior to hornshoe Biden into the White House. It is a very sorry spectacle when so many are corrupting themselves in the cause.

It is really not worth the effort to answer their lies. Time will settle the issue, however, and in Trump's favor I believe.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 16:24:51   #
Carol Kelly
 
manning5 wrote:
The anti-Trump machine is in full force in their last ditch endeavior to hornshoe Biden into the White House. It is a very sorry spectacle when so many are corrupting themselves in the cause.

It is really not worth the effort to answer their lies. Time will settle the issue, however, and in Trump's favor I believe.


It will be in Trumps favor. He’s trying to save us from our enemies within and on our borders. Some of us just don’t realize that as yet. They will, but it doesn’t matter, Trump will be proven to have four more.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 16:34:01   #
debeda
 
manning5 wrote:
The anti-Trump machine is in full force in their last ditch endeavior to hornshoe Biden into the White House. It is a very sorry spectacle when so many are corrupting themselves in the cause.

It is really not worth the effort to answer their lies. Time will settle the issue, however, and in Trump's favor I believe.


I absolutely agree with you!!

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 16:39:17   #
JW
 

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 16:54:24   #
roy
 
manning5 wrote:
The anti-Trump machine is in full force in their last ditch endeavior to hornshoe Biden into the White House. It is a very sorry spectacle when so many are corrupting themselves in the cause.

It is really not worth the effort to answer their lies. Time will settle the issue, however, and in Trump's favor I believe.


I don't hear anybody really saying much except the right,hollering every conspircy theorie possible and no proof and losing

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 17:02:49   #
Don G. Dinsdale Loc: El Cajon, CA (San Diego County)
 
roy wrote:
I don't hear anybody really saying much except the right,hollering every conspircy theorie possible and no proof and losing


---------------------------------------------

If You Could Hear Yourself, You Would Understand Just How Mind F**ked You Are... Don D.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 17:43:27   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
Don G. Dinsdale wrote:
---------------------------------------------

If You Could Hear Yourself, You Would Understand Just How Mind F**ked You Are... Don D.



| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 18:18:32   #
debeda
 
Don G. Dinsdale wrote:
---------------------------------------------

If You Could Hear Yourself, You Would Understand Just How Mind F**ked You Are... Don D.



| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 18:19:28   #
debeda
 
Bad Bob. That's a picture of super spreader and super stupor.........

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 18:20:43   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
debeda wrote:
Bad Bob. That's a picture of super spreader and super stupor.........





| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 18:22:33   #
debeda
 
Bad Bob wrote:


And that is a picture of your dreams - or delusions, whatever.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 18:29:27   #
Bad Bob Loc: Virginia
 
debeda wrote:
And that is a picture of your dreams - or delusions, whatever.



| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 18:32:24   #
debeda
 
Words, Bob, use your words. You're still having delusions.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 18:37:37   #
woodguru
 
Carol Kelly wrote:
It will be in Trumps favor. He’s trying to save us from our enemies within and on our borders. Some of us just don’t realize that as yet. They will, but it doesn’t matter, Trump will be proven to have four more.


We're trying to save ourselves from the enemy running the white house and destroying the country...and yes, I consider 250,000 dead when it could have been over 200,000 less with some easy to follow guidelines other countries were doing.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 00:41:08   #
JW
 
woodguru wrote:
We're trying to save ourselves from the enemy running the white house and destroying the country...and yes, I consider 250,000 dead when it could have been over 200,000 less with some easy to follow guidelines other countries were doing.


What you people can't seem to get through your heads is that hiding from the virus only works for a little while. The virus is already in the general population. The simple fact is this, if antibodies in the system do not prevent future cases of the disease, then the vaccine is pointless. If having survived the disease we are still susceptible to another round of it in the future, then antibodies mean nothing of significance. The only way to get past it is to take our chances with it... as many times as it strikes.

All of this so-called precautionary BS is nothing but an exercise in population management. Sorry, but that is a fact of life.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.