One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
So software changed trump votes to Biden
Page: 1 2 next>>
Nov 20, 2020 09:36:26   #
Lonewolf
 
Then why when hand recounts were done did biden still win ,the answers is simple the software didn't switch any votes!

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 09:42:18   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Then why when hand recounts were done did biden still win ,the answers is simple the software didn't switch any votes!


The fact remains - if anyone went through the extremely complex and expensive effort to rig voting machines............................why would they not have programed them to change votes for senate from repub to dem? Anyone with at least half a brain would realize that a biden win without control of the senate, is as worthless as a fire truck without hoses.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 09:48:08   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
lpnmajor wrote:
The fact remains - if anyone went through the extremely complex and expensive effort to rig voting machines............................why would they not have programed them to change votes for senate from repub to dem? Anyone with at least half a brain would realize that a biden win without control of the senate, is as worthless as a fire truck without hoses.



Very true Major and yet so impossible to gain understanding..

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 10:52:54   #
currahee506
 
The fact remains, the software did the change it was programmed to do. The voting machine from Dominion and the Smartware software along with the mailorder ballots" opened the door to the fact of fraud. You can ask the "why" question all day long and speculate but it won't change the fact.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 11:12:28   #
PeterS
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Then why when hand recounts were done did biden still win ,the answers is simple the software didn't switch any votes!

No, it may have switched votes but the errors were picked up, corrected, and the right results were produced--as the hand count proved!

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 11:18:22   #
PeterS
 
currahee506 wrote:
The fact remains, the software did the change it was programmed to do. The voting machine from Dominion and the Smartware software along with the mailorder ballots" opened the door to the fact of fraud. You can ask the "why" question all day long and speculate but it won't change the fact.

There is no software system out there that is 100% accurate but so long as the errors are caught, corrected, and good data produced then that they made mistakes isn't something to worry about.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 11:23:05   #
PeterS
 
lpnmajor wrote:
The fact remains - if anyone went through the extremely complex and expensive effort to rig voting machines............................why would they not have programed them to change votes for senate from repub to dem? Anyone with at least half a brain would realize that a biden win without control of the senate, is as worthless as a fire truck without hoses.

This is the glitch in their thinking because the senate is as important as the White House. If you can rig software to produce a given result for president you can do it for EVERY race on the ballot. That we didn't bother with other races proves their accusations false...

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 05:50:20   #
Kickaha Loc: Nebraska
 
PeterS wrote:
This is the glitch in their thinking because the senate is as important as the White House. If you can rig software to produce a given result for president you can do it for EVERY race on the ballot. That we didn't bother with other races proves their accusations false...


There are a couple of points on that. In the hand recount, there was one observer per ten tables which would mean only 10% of the recounts could be observed. Observers also complained of problems with those doing the recounts. One table the observer claimed the first counter read the ballot and the second one didn't check and just accepted the call of the first counter. Another observer recorded a checker called out a vote for Biden, the second observer corrected that saying it was actually a vote for Trump. This occurred three times in three minutes. The observer reported it to supervisors, but that person was still allowed to continue doing recounts. While that doesn't prove that there was enough to change the results, it is enough for many to still question the fairness of the election.
One possible explanation for less effect down ballot was the huge number of President only ballots, breaking almost 100% for Biden. I'm not saying that that was fraud, although it looks suspicious, but those ballots should be closely inspected.
The software may have done its job switching x% of votes from Republican to Democrat with the difference being the president only ballots changing the percentage results in the presidential race. I don't have the numbers that I can verify this. I am speculating based on what has been alleged plus statements from observers of the Georgia recounts.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 16:57:45   #
roy
 
Kickaha wrote:
There are a couple of points on that. In the hand recount, there was one observer per ten tables which would mean only 10% of the recounts could be observed. Observers also complained of problems with those doing the recounts. One table the observer claimed the first counter read the ballot and the second one didn't check and just accepted the call of the first counter. Another observer recorded a checker called out a vote for Biden, the second observer corrected that saying it was actually a vote for Trump. This occurred three times in three minutes. The observer reported it to supervisors, but that person was still allowed to continue doing recounts. While that doesn't prove that there was enough to change the results, it is enough for many to still question the fairness of the election.
One possible explanation for less effect down ballot was the huge number of President only ballots, breaking almost 100% for Biden. I'm not saying that that was fraud, although it looks suspicious, but those ballots should be closely inspected.
The software may have done its job switching x% of votes from Republican to Democrat with the difference being the president only ballots changing the percentage results in the presidential race. I don't have the numbers that I can verify this. I am speculating based on what has been alleged plus statements from observers of the Georgia recounts.
There are a couple of points on that. In the hand ... (show quote)


Sure it happened because the propaganda told you so.Do you have a clue how many observers were in georiga,they even let any dam person that wanted to observe the recount,trump could have come in and watched it,if he wanted to ,but what does he do keep up the claim of voter fraud . But he just does that to keep his followers in line and keep the propaganda flowing.I hope he keeps this crap up till the jan. Senate elections because he's hurting the republicans bad,maybe now trump wants democrates to take over the senate because he sure is helping out the democrates.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 17:35:09   #
Auntie Dee
 
lpnmajor wrote:
The fact remains - if anyone went through the extremely complex and expensive effort to rig voting machines............................why would they not have programed them to change votes for senate from repub to dem? Anyone with at least half a brain would realize that a biden win without control of the senate, is as worthless as a fire truck without hoses.


BECAUSE Trump had such a MASSIVE LANDSLIDE of votes the voting machines could NOT KEEP UP the way they had it programmed, it would NOT have yielded ENOUGH FRAUDULENT VOTES to beat Trump! That is why they had to stop the count in various large Democrat cities! That is when they brought in all of the Ballots that were ONLY MARKED for Biden with NO OTHER down-ballots votes marked! That is why they brought them in the back doors at several counting places AFTER they told all of the OBSERVERS to go home, the counting was finished for the night. Trump was ahead by 700,000 votes in PA when this happened and then lo and behold the next morning BIDEN was leading by 82,000 votes!!

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 17:53:22   #
Auntie Dee
 
Lonewolf wrote:
Then why when hand recounts were done did biden still win ,the answers is simple the software didn't switch any votes!


They DID perform a HAND-RECOUNT or an AUDIT in GA! There has been some confusion and difference in the reporting on which process was actually performed. There were some additional ballots added to the totals for Trump and deleted from the totals for Biden, but the process still left Biden with a slim lead! This COUNT has been certified, but Trump still has the RIGHT to ask for another recount, which he doesn't appear to have done at this time!

This process DID NOT count the machine or software results, that is what the 2nd Count WOULD INCLUDE, if Trump decides to proceed! So your assumption is WRONG, we DO NO KNOW if the software switched any votes or NOT!

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 17:55:49   #
Auntie Dee
 
permafrost wrote:
Very true Major and yet so impossible to gain understanding..


NOT IMPOSSIBLE AT ALL...the most logical explanation has appeared in various places, easy to find with "SEARCH"! Or read my explanation above.

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 18:05:30   #
Auntie Dee
 
PeterS wrote:
No, it may have switched votes but the errors were picked up, corrected, and the right results were produced--as the hand count proved!


YOU ARE WRONG, the hand-recount that was conducted in GA DID NOT include a recount of the machine results at all!

Trump can STILL order a 2nd RECOUNT of the Voting Machine/Software counts, if he wants, so far, he has not ask for that to be done.

It would really be a courtesy to all here on OPP if you would do some research BEFORE you state your ASSUMPTIONS! It really would make you appear less ignorant!!

| Reply
Nov 21, 2020 18:09:46   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
Auntie Dee wrote:
BECAUSE Trump had such a MASSIVE LANDSLIDE of votes the voting machines could NOT KEEP UP the way they had it programmed, it would NOT have yielded ENOUGH FRAUDULENT VOTES to beat Trump! That is why they had to stop the count in various large Democrat cities! That is when they brought in all of the Ballots that were ONLY MARKED for Biden with NO OTHER down-ballots votes marked! That is why they brought them in the back doors at several counting places AFTER they told all of the OBSERVERS to go home, the counting was finished for the night. Trump was ahead by 700,000 votes in PA when this happened and then lo and behold the next morning BIDEN was leading by 82,000 votes!!
BECAUSE Trump had such a MASSIVE LANDSLIDE of vote... (show quote)


You do believe a lot of stupid stuff.. are you sister to Rad???

The voting count went as the predicter said.. trumsters voted on the 3rd in person. dems voted early and by mail as they picked sides on the covid and that is exactly what happened. those votes got counted last and that also was per the expectations.. trump lost and as the bitching and recounting goes on the landslide for Biden becomes larger.. 6 million votes the orange loser lost by.. and increasing..

| Reply
Nov 22, 2020 09:03:16   #
Lonewolf
 
Let's add 24,000 republicans requested mail in ballots but trump told them to not trust it a vote in person well most of them didn't use their ballots and never went to vote in person.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.