One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
What's wrong with you folk??? 🤔🤔🤔
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 next>>
Nov 19, 2020 23:30:11   #
GoCubs Loc: Earth
 
Auntie Dee wrote:
NO, the virus MUST run it's course! We are being hand-fed nonsense!!! Political propaganda for sure!!! The sooner we do away with the CONTROL-mechanisms of mask-wearing and lockdown BS, the sooner we as a nation will be rid of this disease! We are NOT letting the natural-way to end this virus. All virus mutate with Herd Immunity!

Maybe the vaccines are an answer, hope it isn't just more BS, hard to tell anymore what is TRUTH OR NOT!!!


100% bullshit

| Reply
Nov 19, 2020 23:33:54   #
Abbie Hoffman Loc: World Wanderer
 
GoCubs wrote:
False. Biden said today, "NO national lockdown". C'mon, man.


I don't think they breathe the same air as some of us... ***exhale***



| Reply
Nov 19, 2020 23:37:16   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
Abbie Hoffman wrote:
I don't think they breathe the same air as some of us... ***exhale***


Good analogy.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 01:34:57   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
You've once again managed to top 2000 cover deaths in a single day... With ever higher numbers of infections being reported...

And this is at a time when we have multiple strategies to combat the virus... More effective pharmaceuticals... More knowledgeable medical workers... And auch greater awareness of how to prevent infection in the first place...

I just don't get it...

I need a test just to visit another city... And am still required to mask up if I go into the city... We're smack in the middle of the flu season and I'm on my second cold... Wife was just tested yesterday because she's travelling to the provincial capital for an examination...

I get daily updates on where there are infections... The numbers... And fill out forms to certify I haven't recently cone into contact with individuals from those areas..

It's like y'all are enjoying the bat flu...

I'm just stunned....

Sacrifice is never easy...

Stay strong...

You've once again managed to top 2000 cover deaths... (show quote)


They can't smoke on planes, trains, parks, or buildings. They can't shoot up their neighbors houses or blow up stuff without a permit. They can't drive anywhere they want at whatever speed they want. They can't have sex with whoever they fancy, or withdraw money from a bank without an account. They can't drive smashed or high. There's a whole library of congress of stuff they cannot or must do.............................................................but telling them they must wear a mask when around other people, or keeping their distance.....................is infringing upon their liberty.

What should be a no brainer..............................is complicated by people who don't know how to use theirs.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 02:30:02   #
PeterS
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
You've once again managed to top 2000 cover deaths in a single day... With ever higher numbers of infections being reported...

And this is at a time when we have multiple strategies to combat the virus... More effective pharmaceuticals... More knowledgeable medical workers... And auch greater awareness of how to prevent infection in the first place...

I just don't get it...

I need a test just to visit another city... And am still required to mask up if I go into the city... We're smack in the middle of the flu season and I'm on my second cold... Wife was just tested yesterday because she's travelling to the provincial capital for an examination...

I get daily updates on where there are infections... The numbers... And fill out forms to certify I haven't recently cone into contact with individuals from those areas..

It's like y'all are enjoying the bat flu...

I'm just stunned....

Sacrifice is never easy...

Stay strong...

You've once again managed to top 2000 cover deaths... (show quote)

You're stunned? Well, welcome to Trumpian American 2020 where the most important thing is reelecting Donald J Trump. And the election is over you say??? Well, not according to conservatives who think that if they don't win there must be massive cheating on an Olympian scale so they are going to hold their breath until someone declares Trump a winner.

Meanwhile, he has lost every case but one because he has no actual evidence that any cheating was going on. But losing doesn't stop Trump from making accusations nor does it prevent conservatives from believing every word that comes out of his golden mouth. And the sad thing is that he is going to drive the divide even wider all because he doesn't have the balls to admit that he lost fair and square...

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 03:14:19   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
rebelwidacoz wrote:
I wish Y'all would make up Y'alls mind -which is it Bat flu or China flu ?


Wuflu

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 03:15:22   #
Abbie Hoffman Loc: World Wanderer
 
dtucker300 wrote:
Good analogy.


Thank you

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 05:48:41   #
Kickaha Loc: Nebraska
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
You've once again managed to top 2000 cover deaths in a single day... With ever higher numbers of infections being reported...

And this is at a time when we have multiple strategies to combat the virus... More effective pharmaceuticals... More knowledgeable medical workers... And auch greater awareness of how to prevent infection in the first place...

I just don't get it...

I need a test just to visit another city... And am still required to mask up if I go into the city... We're smack in the middle of the flu season and I'm on my second cold... Wife was just tested yesterday because she's travelling to the provincial capital for an examination...

I get daily updates on where there are infections... The numbers... And fill out forms to certify I haven't recently cone into contact with individuals from those areas..

It's like y'all are enjoying the bat flu...

I'm just stunned....

Sacrifice is never easy...

Stay strong...

You've once again managed to top 2000 cover deaths... (show quote)


No offense, but China is not a bastion of freedom. Americans don't like to be ordered to do something curbing their freedoms. It doesn't help the confidence in the covid numbers when we keep finding out that they classified a suicide or someone dying after a fall from a ladder as a covid death. I don't like to wear a mask, but I will where required. I've always been more of a loner, so not gathering with large numbers of people is not a big deal for me.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 06:04:22   #
Tug484
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
You've once again managed to top 2000 cover deaths in a single day... With ever higher numbers of infections being reported...

And this is at a time when we have multiple strategies to combat the virus... More effective pharmaceuticals... More knowledgeable medical workers... And auch greater awareness of how to prevent infection in the first place...

I just don't get it...

I need a test just to visit another city... And am still required to mask up if I go into the city... We're smack in the middle of the flu season and I'm on my second cold... Wife was just tested yesterday because she's travelling to the provincial capital for an examination...

I get daily updates on where there are infections... The numbers... And fill out forms to certify I haven't recently cone into contact with individuals from those areas..

It's like y'all are enjoying the bat flu...

I'm just stunned....

Sacrifice is never easy...

Stay strong...

You've once again managed to top 2000 cover deaths... (show quote)



One reason is they classify every death covid right down to accidents. Car wrecks, motorcycle wrecks, drownings,falls from roofs. They're money grubbing crooks.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 06:39:22   #
drlarrygino
 
GoCubs wrote:
False. Biden said today, "NO national lockdown". C'mon, man.


Bribem also said he would not go after the 2nd amendment rights of all Americans but brings in the biggest promoter of the anti-2nd amendment, "Heels Up" Kamala Hairass. Part of Slo Joe's platform includes gun restrictions and eventually gun confiscation. Just ask Beta boy O'Rourke about Slo Joe bringing him into his administration to probably becoming Gun Czar. Cubbie, you need to attach a warning to your texts that you are a rabid leftist kook who wishes to take away Constitutional rights of all Americans. You, like Slo Joe and his ho, heels up Hairass, are leading this country down a path of destruction.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 06:51:13   #
Wildlandfirefighter
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
You've once again managed to top 2000 cover deaths in a single day... With ever higher numbers of infections being reported...

And this is at a time when we have multiple strategies to combat the virus... More effective pharmaceuticals... More knowledgeable medical workers... And auch greater awareness of how to prevent infection in the first place...

I just don't get it...

I need a test just to visit another city... And am still required to mask up if I go into the city... We're smack in the middle of the flu season and I'm on my second cold... Wife was just tested yesterday because she's travelling to the provincial capital for an examination...

I get daily updates on where there are infections... The numbers... And fill out forms to certify I haven't recently cone into contact with individuals from those areas..

It's like y'all are enjoying the bat flu...

I'm just stunned....

Sacrifice is never easy...

Stay strong...

You've once again managed to top 2000 cover deaths... (show quote)


Not hard to understand Canuck.

Trump has 40% of the people thinking its all a hoax. It will take many of these people to have the virus hit them directly in their family to get them to change. Vaccine acceptance and doing the easy things we need to get control just are out of the ability for Trumpsters to accept right now. All due to Trump himself. Yep he is a cretin and jail should be his future.

My oldest brothers oldest child is a ER doc in the main hospital in Grand Rapids Michigan. He was a medic in Iraq and was the Sargent major's medic for a year over there. He has seen some sh!t for sure and has crazy stories to tell if you get enough good whiskey into him.

He is on the front lines and he says pretty much the same as you do above.

Its pretty much all leadership and Trumps failures and his using the virus for his own personal agenda.

Bottom line, if there is justice in the world today, Trump needs to spend his final years in jail.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 07:04:49   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Tug484 wrote:
One reason is they classify every death covid right down to accidents. Car wrecks, motorcycle wrecks, drownings,falls from roofs. They're money grubbing crooks.


And they count one person getting say three tests over a period of time as three separate tests..

The numbers have not been right from day one.. Then it was first time testers with false pisitives that required retesting, was that listed as such??? Of course not..

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 07:04:49   #
drlarrygino
 
Wildlandfirefighter wrote:
Not hard to understand Canuck.

Trump has 40% of the people thinking its all a hoax. It will take many of these people to have the virus hit them directly in their family to get them to change. Vaccine acceptance and doing the easy things we need to get control just are out of the ability for Trumpsters to accept right now. All due to Trump himself. Yep he is a cretin and jail should be his future.

My oldest brothers oldest child is a ER doc in the main hospital in Grand Rapids Michigan. He was a medic in Iraq and was the Sargent major's medic for a year over there. He has seen some sh!t for sure and has crazy stories to tell if you get enough good whiskey into him.

He is on the front lines and he says pretty much the same as you do above.

Its pretty much all leadership and Trumps failures and his using the virus for his own personal agenda.

Bottom line, if there is justice in the world today, Trump needs to spend his final years in jail.
Not hard to understand Canuck. br br Trump has 40... (show quote)


Pyromaniac, still spreading your bs. Try putting your can of gasoline down, get you a good shrink and become deprogrammed from your TDS.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 07:08:58   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
rebelwidacoz wrote:
I wish Y'all would make up Y'alls mind -which is it Bat flu or China flu ?


Chinese Bat Flu. Very inscrutable.

| Reply
Nov 20, 2020 07:09:53   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
PeterS wrote:
You're stunned? Well, welcome to Trumpian American 2020 where the most important thing is reelecting Donald J Trump. And the election is over you say??? Well, not according to conservatives who think that if they don't win there must be massive cheating on an Olympian scale so they are going to hold their breath until someone declares Trump a winner.

Meanwhile, he has lost every case but one because he has no actual evidence that any cheating was going on. But losing doesn't stop Trump from making accusations nor does it prevent conservatives from believing every word that comes out of his golden mouth. And the sad thing is that he is going to drive the divide even wider all because he doesn't have the balls to admit that he lost fair and square...
You're stunned? Well, welcome to Trumpian American... (show quote)



This BS from the left of blaming Trump for everything is getting old. Kind of worn out. Why don't you guys show some common sense and try to at least listen to your hated "other side." You might actually learn something. It's difficult to make an informed decision if you continue to turn a blind eye to anything that militates against your sacred narrative. You talk about believing everything one hears from Trump. How can you say that when 90% of the media won't even allow publication or comment on what they have decided goes against their pre-ordained beliefs.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 25 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.