One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
What will happen ?.......Scenario..
Page: 1 2 next>>
Sep 16, 2020 17:49:07   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
What will happen if let's say ( God forbid ) Biden wins on November 3rd,but than all these Universal ballots that came late after count was already done will show that President Trump wins,how would Democrats and crooked MSM react? Would there be riots? Would Biden/ Democrats accept the final vote?

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 18:03:22   #
roy
 
proud republican wrote:
What will happen if let's say ( God forbid ) Biden wins on November 3rd,but than all these Universal ballots that came late after count was already done will show that President Trump wins,how would Democrats and crooked MSN react? Would there be riots? Would Biden/ Democrats accept the final vote?


What will happen if trump wins on Nov 3rd,but all these universal ballots came late after the count was already done will show that biden wins,,,will trump and republicans accept the final vote,I mean some republicans have already said get your ammo ready ,think trump has made many comments,none that he can backup,about voter fraud,,but how but republican fraud.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 18:06:16   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
roy wrote:
What will happen if trump wins on Nov 3rd,but all these universal ballots came late after the count was already done will show that biden wins,,,will trump and republicans accept the final vote,I mean some republicans have already said get your ammo ready ,think trump has made many comments,none that he can backup,about voter fraud,,but how but republican fraud.


Answer my question ....

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 18:40:14   #
RandyBrian
 
proud republican wrote:
Answer my question ....


I will answer it for you, since roy rarely answers questions.
If Trump shows as the winner on election day, there will be mass rioting...excuse me....mass peaceful protests in the streets. Right wingers will bide their time and keep their powder dry. Then, if lots of ballots come in late and throw the election Biden's direction, the protesters and democrats will celebrate and proclaim democracy has won the day. Trump and the GOP will spend the next two months challenging it in court and demanding recounts. Trump will leave the WH in January and Biden will move in.

If Biden shows as the winner on election day, Biden, etc, will celebrate and proclaim democracy has won the day. Then, if lots of ballots come in late and throw the election Trumps way, very large massive RIOTS will begin, and Biden, etc will proclaim Trump rigged the election with the unproven, no evidence, help of the Russians. The mass rioters will proclaim that they do not and never did care about democracy, WE WANT TRUMP OUT NOW! will be the cry, AND WE WILL RIOT UNTIL HE IS GONE! This will be soundly applauded by the MSM and democrats as free speech, plus a half dozen or so on OPP. And when the rioters come knocking on OUR doors, we will be very glad we kept our powder dry.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 18:57:03   #
Carol Kelly
 
proud republican wrote:
Answer my question ....


They’ve already demonstrated the answer to your question. It’s time for another election and they still have not accepted our 2016 choice.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 19:00:17   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
RandyBrian wrote:
I will answer it for you, since roy rarely answers questions.
If Trump shows as the winner on election day, there will be mass rioting...excuse me....mass peaceful protests in the streets. Right wingers will bide their time and keep their powder dry. Then, if lots of ballots come in late and throw the election Biden's direction, the protesters and democrats will celebrate and proclaim democracy has won the day. Trump and the GOP will spend the next two months challenging it in court and demanding recounts. Trump will leave the WH in January and Biden will move in.

If Biden shows as the winner on election day, Biden, etc, will celebrate and proclaim democracy has won the day. Then, if lots of ballots come in late and throw the election Trumps way, very large massive RIOTS will begin, and Biden, etc will proclaim Trump rigged the election with the unproven, no evidence, help of the Russians. The mass rioters will proclaim that they do not and never did care about democracy, WE WANT TRUMP OUT NOW! will be the cry, AND WE WILL RIOT UNTIL HE IS GONE! This will be soundly applauded by the MSM and democrats as free speech, plus a half dozen or so on OPP. And when the rioters come knocking on OUR doors, we will be very glad we kept our powder dry.
I will answer it for you, since roy rarely answers... (show quote)


Thank you , Randy!!! The best thing to do is to VOTE in person ! ! Than there won't be any scenarios!!!

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 19:14:50   #
Kevyn
 
proud republican wrote:
What will happen if let's say ( God forbid ) Biden wins on November 3rd,but than all these Universal ballots that came late after count was already done will show that President Trump wins,how would Democrats and crooked MSM react? Would there be riots? Would Biden/ Democrats accept the final vote?

Our elections are the most honest in the world, the crookedness lies in gerrymandering, the electoral college and voter suppression. All of which undermine the will of America’s voters. And worst of all the scumbags that are working to destroy Americans faith in our institutions with lies.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 19:39:28   #
ldsuttonjr Loc: ShangriLa
 
Kevyn wrote:
Our elections are the most honest in the world, the crookedness lies in gerrymandering, the electoral college and voter suppression. All of which undermine the will of America’s voters. And worst of all the scumbags that are working to destroy Americans faith in our institutions with lies.


Saying our elections are the most honest in the world is like saying they are not as crooked as the rest of the world, but still crooked! If you don't like the electoral college change it! You should well know there is a valid reason for the electoral college just like a good reason for this country operating under a constitutional Republic form of government! We have the legal elements at hand to change our Constitution; go for it! Democracy is nothing but mob rule! The typical electorate in this country has become inept due to the decayed educational system brought on by the Marxist agenda! Our Founding Fathers knew this; its the reason our electorial college meets in the third week in December to elect our President! Trump will have the privilige of excepting a second term after this quorum meets in the last days of 2020!

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 19:49:05   #
lpnmajor Loc: Arkansas
 
proud republican wrote:
What will happen if let's say ( God forbid ) Biden wins on November 3rd,but than all these Universal ballots that came late after count was already done will show that President Trump wins,how would Democrats and crooked MSM react? Would there be riots? Would Biden/ Democrats accept the final vote?


Ballots arriving late will not be counted. It may take some time to process absentee ballots if there are a lot of them arriving the day polls open, and may change the percentages. In my State, absentee ballots must be received AND processed by the time polls close, though not necessarily counted. This gives the Sec. of State ample opportunity to "misplace" ballots from certain districts, to be discovered too late to count. I fully expect there to be a challenge to the vote count no matter who appears to have won, requiring a recount, checking ballots processed, and the time stamp for their receipt at the sec.of State's office. If substantial numbers of ballots are found to have been received in time, but not processed at time of receipt, a court may order them counted anyway.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 19:52:23   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
ldsuttonjr wrote:
Saying our elections are the most honest in the world is like saying they are not as crooked as the rest of the world, but still crooked! If you don't like the electoral college change it! You should well know there is a valid reason for the electoral college just like a good reason for this country operating under a constitutional Republic form of government! We have the legal elements at hand to change our Constitution; go for it! Democracy is nothing but mob rule! The typical electorate in this country has become inept due to the decayed educational system brought on by the Marxist agenda! Our Founding Fathers knew this; its the reason our electorial college meets in the third week in December to elect our President! Trump will have the privilige of excepting a second term after this quorum meets in the last days of 2020!
Saying our elections are the most honest in the wo... (show quote)



| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 02:32:49   #
Jlw
 
Kevyn wrote:
Our elections are the most honest in the world, the crookedness lies in gerrymandering, the electoral college and voter suppression. All of which undermine the will of America’s voters. And worst of all the scumbags that are working to destroy Americans faith in our institutions with lies.


You don't like the electoral college because your darling didn't wiy

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 06:43:44   #
Tug484
 
proud republican wrote:
What will happen if let's say ( God forbid ) Biden wins on November 3rd,but than all these Universal ballots that came late after count was already done will show that President Trump wins,how would Democrats and crooked MSM react? Would there be riots? Would Biden/ Democrats accept the final vote?



I found out something.
Pelosi really doesn't take the reins.
A committee will decide and there are 26 reps on the committee and 22 Dems.
If Biden wins in the committee, I say we've got some republican traitors.

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 07:23:02   #
drlarrygino
 
RandyBrian wrote:
I will answer it for you, since roy rarely answers questions.
If Trump shows as the winner on election day, there will be mass rioting...excuse me....mass peaceful protests in the streets. Right wingers will bide their time and keep their powder dry. Then, if lots of ballots come in late and throw the election Biden's direction, the protesters and democrats will celebrate and proclaim democracy has won the day. Trump and the GOP will spend the next two months challenging it in court and demanding recounts. Trump will leave the WH in January and Biden will move in.

If Biden shows as the winner on election day, Biden, etc, will celebrate and proclaim democracy has won the day. Then, if lots of ballots come in late and throw the election Trumps way, very large massive RIOTS will begin, and Biden, etc will proclaim Trump rigged the election with the unproven, no evidence, help of the Russians. The mass rioters will proclaim that they do not and never did care about democracy, WE WANT TRUMP OUT NOW! will be the cry, AND WE WILL RIOT UNTIL HE IS GONE! This will be soundly applauded by the MSM and democrats as free speech, plus a half dozen or so on OPP. And when the rioters come knocking on OUR doors, we will be very glad we kept our powder dry.
I will answer it for you, since roy rarely answers... (show quote)


The demorats will deliver millions of fraudulent votes, after the election, by rail as trainloads of fake ballots will be delivered in box cars with Antifa and Black Lies Matter graffiti all over the trains cars. The B +O railroad and Pacific Northern railroad will be so piled with fake Bribem /"heelsUp" Harris votes that the train will need to have 30 engines to move it. The # of votes will far exceed the 340 million Americans living in the US and will include most of the known world. Judge Sullivan will rule that everything is kosher and no harmful intent was noted. The 3 female Supreme Court leftist hags will concur with the radical ovommit elected judge Sullivan. The vote count will go on for at least 20 years and Nanny Peeloosli will finally die in office at 110 years of age of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy by banging her head too often with her gavel.

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 07:28:52   #
Jlw
 
drlarrygino wrote:
The demorats will deliver millions of fraudulent votes, after the election, by rail as trainloads of fake ballots will be delivered in box cars with Antifa and Black Lies Matter graffiti all over the trains cars. The B +O railroad and Pacific Northern railroad will be so piled with fake Bribem /"heelsUp" Harris votes that the train will need to have 30 engines to move it. The # of votes will far exceed the 340 million Americans living in the US and will include most of the known world. Judge Sullivan will rule that everything is kosher and no harmful intent was noted. The 3 female Supreme Court leftist hags will concur with the radical ovommit elected judge Sullivan. The vote count will go on for at least 20 years and Nanny Peeloosli will finally die in office at 110 years of age of Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy by banging her head too often with her gavel.
The demorats will deliver millions of fraudulent v... (show quote)

🤣🤣🤣

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 08:38:32   #
RandyBrian
 
Kevyn wrote:
Our elections are the most honest in the world, the crookedness lies in gerrymandering, the electoral college and voter suppression. All of which undermine the will of America’s voters. And worst of all the scumbags that are working to destroy Americans faith in our institutions with lies.


The left has no problem with gerrymandering when THEY do it. Odd. They also have no problem with the Electoral College when it goes their way. Likewise odd. They also have no problem with voter suppression when it is done by Black Panthers or other leftist groups. Come to think of it, not so odd after all. Typical for a group of people with no ethical standards, no moral compass, and are blatant hypocrites. They also believe that rules apply to others, the end justifies the means, and Trump out at any price. They would sell their souls to get Trump out of office, except they are currently already in hock at Beelzebub's Pawn Shop.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.