One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Gaslighting. While reading, think of who is the worst gaslighter on OPP
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4
Sep 16, 2020 12:23:29   #
son of witless
 
Milosia wrote:
Why do you profess to know so much about the 3rd Reich?
It never interested me much.
So , in any of your reichish musings does trumps pointy little head pop up as pulling the same reichish stunts?


Because you said " How would you know or could even imagine what it would be like giving in to Hitler! " After I brought up Hitler. You know nothing about him and yet you presume to judge me. You simply are not qualified to make a statement like that.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 20:56:20   #
woodguru
 
Marty 2020 wrote:
TRUMP IS DOING A FINE JOB!


I'd love to hear you make that case with factual and intelligent discourse...lol

I haven't found anyone yet who can make and defend intelligent points, he has screwed up everything he touches

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 20:56:39   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
woodguru wrote:
Factually devoid, a racist is a racist no matter how much they deny it, and denials are gaslighting.

Tiki torch marches chanting Jews will not deny us is about as racist and it gets,

and despite trump's gaslighting that there were some very fine people on both sides, there was not one fine person on the white supremacist side...not one.

The worst gaslighters on OPP? That would be anyone and everyone that represents trump is doing a fine job... that is a deeply delusional lie...easily proved.
Factually devoid, a racist is a racist no matter h... (show quote)


***Factually devoid,
>>>You got it wrong again,,

***a racist is a racist no matter how much they deny it, and denials are gaslighting.
>>>And calling someone a racist who isn't (like you usually do) is gaslighting and none of your denials will change that fact

***Tiki torch marches chanting Jews will not deny us is about as racist and it gets,
>>>That doesn't even make sense. More gaslighting on your part.

***and despite trump's gaslighting that there were some very fine people on both sides, there was not one fine person on the white supremacist side...not one.
>>>More gaslighting on your part. there were some fine people on both sides, but both sides were overwhelmed by a bunch of despicable bastards. And I can just vision you out there with the despicable bastards.

***The worst gaslighters on OPP? That would be anyone and everyone that represents trump is doing a fine job...
>>>Not. But don't worry. Your position in the top five is reserved.

***that is a deeply delusional lie...easily proved.
>>>You are right. Virtually everything you post is a "deeply delusional lie...easily proved.'

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 21:07:56   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
Milosia wrote:
I personally was involved with writing work manuals listing everything about my job to send along with my job, to , I don’t know where.
As far as foreign workers it’s the corporations that have no allegiance to anyone. It’s money first. Money second, and money third.
This at All or any Cost!
Why do they keep getting away with it?
I say it’s because of politicians being owned by power elite, along with ALEC writing bills to benefit only them.
Before you say it’s the demorags. It isn’t. It’s the republicans who have bought and paid for legally by writ of the Supreme Court, their very own politicians.
So, you can chase me around all day trying to hit me with a stick and it won’t change a thing.
Sweet Gullible Ewes!
I personally was involved with writing work manual... (show quote)


The Corporations do have allegiance to someone. Their investers.

And it was many companies with allegiance to Democrats who have imported foreign workers to replace American workers. It is hard to respond to the rest of your ramblings because they are nonsensical ramblings.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 21:10:57   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
Milosia2 wrote:
The important part of the Movie was why
He was gaslighting his wife!
He was using the thing with lamps to advance his agenda of finding and stealing the jewels in the attic.
So my point is it isn’t gaslighting just to make somebody crazy, there is always a reason, always something that needs to be hidden.
This also applies here.
The gas lighters here do it so they won’t have to face the Reality Of
Donald Jemima Trump.
Always something to hide!
No?


More ramblings.
***The gas lighters here do it so they won’t have to face the Reality Of the travesty that is the current Democrat Party. And the fact that that party lost to President Trump and they won't accept it.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 21:12:39   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
woodguru wrote:
I'd love to hear you make that case with factual and intelligent discourse...lol

I haven't found anyone yet who can make and defend intelligent points, he has screwed up everything he touches


***I haven't found anyone yet who can make and defend intelligent points, he has screwed up everything he touches
>>>When did he touch you.

| Reply
Sep 16, 2020 21:58:28   #
America 1
 
ImLogicallyRight wrote:
***I haven't found anyone yet who can make and defend intelligent points, he has screwed up everything he touches
>>>When did he touch you.


That will be an interesting answer.

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 10:31:23   #
RandyBrian
 
woodguru wrote:
I'd love to hear you make that case with factual and intelligent discourse...lol

I haven't found anyone yet who can make and defend intelligent points, he has screwed up everything he touches


You can't find anyone? That, my friend, is because you deny reality.
Right: The Trump administration has done wonders for the economy
Left: No No No! He is taking credit for the OBAMA economy that took 8 years to finally correct from Bush.
or No No No! When we calculate the numbers, it's no better than Obama. Just ignore the dow and unemployment numbers.

Right: Obama approved and paid for the fencing (called cages by dems) for kids illegally brought into USA.
Left: No No No! Trump did it. Trump did it.

Right: Trump has created a vibrant and growing economy by reducing overlapping redundant oversight.
Left: No No No! We NEED multiple redundant bureaucracies to keep mean evil businesses in check.

Right: Trump has worked hard to keep his promises, and has been remarkably successful.
Left: No No No! Trump has lied 20,000 times, and has kept none of his promises.

Right: Trump has done the best anyone could do, under the circumstances, in dealing with the pandemic.
Left: No No No! Trump MURDERED 160K people! Biden would have done better...er...because he said so!

Right: Trumps achievements are numerous and clear and there for all to see. His supporters are pleased.
Left: No No No! He has accomplished nothing! Everybody hates him! His supporters are mindless sheep!
He has orange hair and is a fascist dictator! And I can PROVE all this, just as Adam Schiff proved he
colluded with Russia! Everyone on the right is just mindless clueless liars! And Trump is not my
president because he stole the 2016 election!


Need more examples?
Conclusion: It is impossible to have a discussion with someone who refuses to accept simple and easily verified facts as being truthful and accurate.
You, for instance.

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 11:21:09   #
SGM B Loc: TEXAS but live in Alabama now
 
RandyBrian wrote:
You can't find anyone? That, my friend, is because you deny reality.
Right: The Trump administration has done wonders for the economy
Left: No No No! He is taking credit for the OBAMA economy that took 8 years to finally correct from Bush.
or No No No! When we calculate the numbers, it's no better than Obama. Just ignore the dow and unemployment numbers.

Right: Obama approved and paid for the fencing (called cages by dems) for kids illegally brought into USA.
Left: No No No! Trump did it. Trump did it.

Right: Trump has created a vibrant and growing economy by reducing overlapping redundant oversight.
Left: No No No! We NEED multiple redundant bureaucracies to keep mean evil businesses in check.

Right: Trump has worked hard to keep his promises, and has been remarkably successful.
Left: No No No! Trump has lied 20,000 times, and has kept none of his promises.

Right: Trump has done the best anyone could do, under the circumstances, in dealing with the pandemic.
Left: No No No! Trump MURDERED 160K people! Biden would have done better...er...because he said so!

Right: Trumps achievements are numerous and clear and there for all to see. His supporters are pleased.
Left: No No No! He has accomplished nothing! Everybody hates him! His supporters are mindless sheep!
He has orange hair and is a fascist dictator! And I can PROVE all this, just as Adam Schiff proved he
colluded with Russia! Everyone on the right is just mindless clueless liars! And Trump is not my
president because he stole the 2016 election!


Need more examples?
Conclusion: It is impossible to have a discussion with someone who refuses to accept simple and easily verified facts as being truthful and accurate.
You, for instance.
You can't find anyone? That, my friend, is becaus... (show quote)


Hey Randy! 👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

| Reply
Sep 17, 2020 18:19:45   #
son of witless
 
woodguru wrote:
I'd love to hear you make that case with factual and intelligent discourse...lol

I haven't found anyone yet who can make and defend intelligent points, he has screwed up everything he touches


Are you calling me ? I have yet to meet any of you Donald J. Trump Haters who can stay in a conversation with me, without fleeing the scene of the crime.

| Reply
Sep 18, 2020 09:52:39   #
RandyBrian
 
son of witless wrote:
Are you calling me ? I have yet to meet any of you Donald J. Trump Haters who can stay in a conversation with me, without fleeing the scene of the crime.


Golly gee, SOW. I wonder where our buddy Woodguru went? Do you think he took his ball and went home?
LOL.

| Reply
Sep 18, 2020 18:03:37   #
son of witless
 
RandyBrian wrote:
Golly gee, SOW. I wonder where our buddy Woodguru went? Do you think he took his ball and went home?
LOL.


I love when one of them runs their mouth. I will call them out on what they said, and usually they are not heard from again, on the current topic. That is all you have to do. Challenge them on what they say and they fold like a cheap tent.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.