One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Mr Mayor ,you are responsible for what is happening in your town , and now you are whining about it!
Aug 7, 2020 17:32:49   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-mayor-condemns-rioters-for-attempting-to-commit-murder

Attempted murder of police officers is Mayor Ted Wheeler's fault !!!

| Reply
Aug 7, 2020 18:08:49   #
JFlorio Loc: Seminole Florida
 
proud republican wrote:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/portland-mayor-condemns-rioters-for-attempting-to-commit-murder

Attempted murder of police officers is Mayor Ted Wheeler's fault !!!


This guy is the perfect example of a whining snowflake liberal. He doesnโ€™t care about riots. He cares now because they are hurting his reputation.

| Reply
Aug 7, 2020 18:14:10   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
JFlorio wrote:
This guy is the perfect example of a whining snowflake liberal. He doesnโ€™t care about riots. He cares now because they are hurting his reputation.


If these thugs succeed in murdering police officers , this Mayor should also be charged with murder ,since it's his fault for thus happening ...)

| Reply
Aug 8, 2020 02:02:24   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
proud republican wrote:
If these thugs succeed in murdering police officers , this Mayor should also be charged with murder ,since it's his fault for thus happening ...)


I've said it before and I say it again. If one person is murdered because of mob action, they are all guilty. And the whole mob should be arrested and charged with murder. If nothing else, the mob instigated the actual perpetrator to commit murder and they are accessories.

| Reply
Aug 8, 2020 04:00:45   #
proud republican Loc: RED CALIFORNIA
 
ImLogicallyRight wrote:
I've said it before and I say it again. If one person is murdered because of mob action, they are all guilty. And the whole mob should be arrested and charged with murder. If nothing else, the mob instigated the actual perpetrator to commit murder and they are accessories.


Exactly right!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.