One Political Plaza - Home of politics
International lowlife.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
Jul 31, 2020 16:49:37   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Here's your winner.



| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 16:55:55   #
Liberty Tree
 
byronglimish wrote:
Here's your winner.


As low as one can get.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 17:11:16   #
Weasel Loc: In the Great State Of Indiana!!
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
As low as one can get.


AGREED 100%
And we knew from previous postings (Especially Mine) That this was surely going to happen Obama is the king, when it comes to trying to Fundamentally Change The Culture of America



| Reply
 
 
Jul 31, 2020 17:14:08   #
saltwind 78 Loc: Queens, New York City
 
Liberty, You have a hell of a nerve saying that Obama turned a funeral into a political statement. The Trump turns everything into a political statement, and a false statement at that. Have you ever listened to his pandemic briefings? Obama spoke of what Lewis stood for, Trump talks about how the Democrats are trying to steal the election. Every poll I have read shows clearly that Trump is well behind in spite of trying to postpone the election, which is clearly unconstitutional, making the post office less efficient to slow down the mail in vote, and closing polling places in minority areas. Trump is going down, and I hope he refuses to move out of the White House, so he can be physically thrown out on his orange, traitorous ass.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 17:31:36   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Liberty, You have a hell of a nerve saying that Obama turned a funeral into a political statement. The Trump turns everything into a political statement, and a false statement at that. Have you ever listened to his pandemic briefings? Obama spoke of what Lewis stood for, Trump talks about how the Democrats are trying to steal the election. Every poll I have read shows clearly that Trump is well behind in spite of trying to postpone the election, which is clearly unconstitutional, making the post office less efficient to slow down the mail in vote, and closing polling places in minority areas. Trump is going down, and I hope he refuses to move out of the White House, so he can be physically thrown out on his orange, traitorous ass.
Liberty, You have a hell of a nerve saying that Ob... (show quote)



Just because the Marxist Kenyan didn't mention Trump's name, you feel it wasn't a political stunt.

You try to hide Obama's low road eulogy as nothing but love for the deceased.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 18:10:32   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
byronglimish wrote:
Just because the Marxist Kenyan didn't mention Trump's name, you feel it wasn't a political stunt.

You try to hide Obama's low road eulogy as nothing but love for the deceased.


LOL...get with the program. Even Trump was forced to acknowledge Obama's American citizenship....though of course he tried to blame someone else for his own actions.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37381452

Only Trump supporters think that Obama's eulogy wasn't about Lewis and his American legacy.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 18:39:09   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
working class stiff wrote:
LOL...get with the program. Even Trump was forced to acknowledge Obama's American citizenship....though of course he tried to blame someone else for his own actions.

https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37381452

Only Trump supporters think that Obama's eulogy wasn't about Lewis and his American legacy.




Sheriff Roy Arpaio did the most exhaustive investigation of anything on public record.

His team even 100% proved which brand and make of copy machine was used to forge the fake birth certificate.

Educate yourself before claiming that you have the real story.

| Reply
 
 
Jul 31, 2020 18:42:48   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
byronglimish wrote:
Sheriff Roy Arpaio did the most exhaustive investigation of anything on public record.

His team even 100% proved which brand and make of copy machine was used to forge the fake birth certificate.

Educate yourself before claiming that you have the real story.


And yet you cite no sources for your claim, other than a convicted felon.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 18:52:12   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
working class stiff wrote:
And yet you cite no sources for your claim, other than a convicted felon.


You look other material up, but just as the typical leftists do, you avoid the facts by being too lazy to investigate it yourself.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 19:07:59   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
byronglimish wrote:
You look other material up, but just as the typical leftists do, you avoid the facts by being too lazy to investigate it yourself.


Investigation yield that the international lowlife marxist kenyan is a figment of right wing conspiracy theorists such as yourself.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 19:14:42   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
working class stiff wrote:
Investigation yield that the international lowlife marxist kenyan is a figment of right wing conspiracy theorists such as yourself.


You are extremely uneducated on the fake birth certificate.

Your girl Hillary Clinton made the claim long before Trump ever did.

Trump dropped the matter to focus on your girl, and then Trump played the political giant killer.

That's when the MSM started programming you folks to run from any accusations against the leftist.



| Reply
 
 
Jul 31, 2020 19:49:39   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
saltwind 78 wrote:
Liberty, You have a hell of a nerve saying that Obama turned a funeral into a political statement. The Trump turns everything into a political statement, and a false statement at that. Have you ever listened to his pandemic briefings? Obama spoke of what Lewis stood for, Trump talks about how the Democrats are trying to steal the election. Every poll I have read shows clearly that Trump is well behind in spite of trying to postpone the election, which is clearly unconstitutional, making the post office less efficient to slow down the mail in vote, and closing polling places in minority areas. Trump is going down, and I hope he refuses to move out of the White House, so he can be physically thrown out on his orange, traitorous ass.
Liberty, You have a hell of a nerve saying that Ob... (show quote)


What a rant. Comes across like you had a full hornet's nest shoved where the sun don't shine. obama was a bum and still is a bum. Pure low class.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 19:57:12   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
byronglimish wrote:
Sheriff Roy Arpaio did the most exhaustive investigation of anything on public record.

His team even 100% proved which brand and make of copy machine was used to forge the fake birth certificate.

Educate yourself before claiming that you have the real story.


I saw the video on what Arpaio's investigators found. He didn't do it himself so it isn't anything about believing in someone who was convicted of anything. Independent investigators did the job. They did not attempt to prove where obama was born and if he was a legal citizen, eligible to become president. They only focused on the Birth Certificate obama showed as his birth certificate. Then examined it with forensics precision and that birth certificate is as phony as hell. I saw the whole video as they explained point after point things like obvious cut and paste crap and such. Last time I looked I couldn't find it. But if you can, I'd love to see it again. Like I said, it didn't prove anything about obama's birth, just what a phony POS he is in portraying an amateurish phony birth certificate as the genuine article.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 20:03:37   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
byronglimish wrote:
You are extremely uneducated on the fake birth certificate.

Your girl Hillary Clinton made the claim long before Trump ever did.

Trump dropped the matter to focus on your girl, and then Trump played the political giant killer.

That's when the MSM started programming you folks to run from any accusations against the leftist.


Right....I haven't watched TV news in decades. I read both right wing and left wing periodicals. The problem for you righties is you've stopped being conservatives (most anyway) and started being Trumpists. Big difference.

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 21:18:42   #
ImLogicallyRight
 
I checked again and still can't find that report I saw in the past. All I can find are press conferences that don't clearly show the Nine Points of Forgery. Some how that has been wiped from the internet. If you can find It, I would still like to see it again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk3KRxTfkLM Check 13:00 on for examples of how it was forged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-N1Pwsfq2M

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.