One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
An event that is dying fast. It's becoming hate America.
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jul 31, 2020 10:05:46   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
An event that is dying fast. It's becoming hate America.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uoABty_zE00?rel=0



| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 10:49:10   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Kevyn wrote:
The Republican Party is done, for one reason, they allowed the Cheeto faced Shitgibbon To destroy what little credibility they had left after Bush. The people who enabled Trump are the haters of America. By the way whatever silly piece of YouTube propaganda you linked to will not play. They must have removed it from their site for hate speech or disinformation.




You are addicted to porno?

| Reply
Jul 31, 2020 12:14:53   #
Capt-jack Loc: Home
 
Kevyn wrote:
The Republican Party is done, for one reason, they allowed the Cheeto faced Shitgibbon To destroy what little credibility they had left after Bush. The people who enabled Trump are the haters of America. By the way whatever silly piece of YouTube propaganda you linked to will not play. They must have removed it from their site for hate speech or disinformation.


You are disgusting. Too bad, we can't meet in person.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 09:31:39   #
drlarrygino
 
Capt-jack wrote:
You are disgusting. Too bad, we can't meet in person.


You probably don't want to meet him in person. It is reported that he looks like a cross between Squeaky Fromm of Charlie Manson fame no nads Nadler and Adam Schitt!

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 10:51:48   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
drlarrygino wrote:
You probably don't want to meet him in person. It is reported that he looks like a cross between Squeaky Fromm of Charlie Manson fame no nads Nadler and Adam Schitt!


And his relatives look like the Adams family.



| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 11:19:28   #
bahmer
 
Capt-jack wrote:
An event that is dying fast. It's becoming hate America.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/uoABty_zE00?rel=0


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 11:29:10   #
1ProudAmerican
 
Kevyn wrote:
The Republican Party is done, for one reason, they allowed the Cheeto faced Shitgibbon To destroy what little credibility they had left after Bush. The people who enabled Trump are the haters of America. By the way whatever silly piece of YouTube propaganda you linked to will not play. They must have removed it from their site for hate speech or disinformation.


Isn't it amazing that KweerKevvy can call Trump such names but we can't do the same about the DarkDonkeyMan....

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 11:35:17   #
1ProudAmerican
 
Capt-jack wrote:
You are disgusting. Too bad, we can't meet in person.


Took this pix of KweerKevvy when he was protesting....still want to see him in person???



| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 11:42:31   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
1ProudAmerican wrote:
Took this pix of KweerKevvy when he was protesting....still want to see him in person???



| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 13:36:56   #
drlarrygino
 
1ProudAmerican wrote:
Isn't it amazing that KweerKevvy can call Trump such names but we can't do the same about the DarkDonkeyMan....


When you say DarkDonkeyMan, are you referring to Bathhouse boy, Barry ovommit??

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 13:38:32   #
drlarrygino
 
1ProudAmerican wrote:
Took this pix of KweerKevvy when he was protesting....still want to see him in person???


Looks like a cross between the Pillsbury Dough Boy and a Cabbage Patch Doll. When you join the 2 you get a real ugly kid with a yeast infection. He definitely needs to be social distanced from.

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 13:41:41   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Kevyn wrote:
The Republican Party is done, for one reason, they allowed the Cheeto faced Shitgibbon To destroy what little credibility they had left after Bush. The people who enabled Trump are the haters of America. By the way whatever silly piece of YouTube propaganda you linked to will not play. They must have removed it from their site for hate speech or disinformation.



| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 14:30:23   #
Auntie Dee
 
WHY WHY WHY doesn't management take down that utterly DISGRACEFUL PORNOGRAPHIC cartoon posted by Kevyn??

I didn't "quote reply" because I did not want for it to repeat!!!

I can't even IMAGINE where he gets this nasty stuff! ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!!

Management suspended my account for 3 days for a couple of "words" they didn't like, yet they PERMIT this!

I am beyond DISGUSTED!!

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 14:42:05   #
bahmer
 
Auntie Dee wrote:
WHY WHY WHY doesn't management take down that utterly DISGRACEFUL PORNOGRAPHIC cartoon posted by Kevyn??

I didn't "quote reply" because I did not want for it to repeat!!!

I can't even IMAGINE where he gets this nasty stuff! ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!!

Management suspended my account for 3 days for a couple of "words" they didn't like, yet they PERMIT this!

I am beyond DISGUSTED!!


Amen and Amen

| Reply
Aug 1, 2020 14:47:46   #
Comment Loc: California
 
Auntie Dee wrote:
WHY WHY WHY doesn't management take down that utterly DISGRACEFUL PORNOGRAPHIC cartoon posted by Kevyn??

I didn't "quote reply" because I did not want for it to repeat!!!

I can't even IMAGINE where he gets this nasty stuff! ABSOLUTELY DISGRACEFUL!!!

Management suspended my account for 3 days for a couple of "words" they didn't like, yet they PERMIT this!

I am beyond DISGUSTED!!


My last post was deleted as being insulting because I said the word idiot reference to a TipTop. Idiot must be in OPP's algorithm. Must substitute the words: Subwoofer, or less than rational. Can U imagine 100 cops armed only with billy clubs wading into a crowd of 5,000 rioters armed with guns, knives, bombs, pee, dung, lasers and other weapons? Would U?

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.