One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
The ineptness of the obama administration put into perspective.
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
Jul 19, 2014 23:20:34   #
pankswife
 
You are so right.

Whenever I try to have a discussion with some of my family, and friends, the majority of them don't know what's going on. Some will listen but most say, "Why worry, there is nothing we can do about it."

That's when I say, "I sure am glad not everyone feels as you do. If the men who drew up the constitution thought as you do where would we be."

It makes me wonder how in the heck we can get more people to see what is happening to our country.

My fear is that by the time they realize what is going on it will be too late.


May God Bess The USA. We need it.




quote=faithistheword]The people that accomplished those feats are gone now. I don't know if we, the children of that "Greatest Generation" have the same 'gumption' that took. It seems to me that each generation has less and less true patriotism and backbone. It's evident that people who vote democrat don't want the same things that our WWII heroes fought for--Liberty and Prosperity for Americans. The survival instinct has been replaced by the 'Gimme' instinct. Envy of the 'Rich', and gullibility have put us in a bad place.[/quote]

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 00:40:17   #
Ranger7374 Loc: Arizona, 40 miles from the border in the DMZ
 
Worried for our children wrote:
During the 3 1/2 years of World War II that started with the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor in December 1941 and ended with the surrender of Germany and Japan in 1945, the U.S. produced 22 aircraft carriers, 8 battleships, 48 cruisers, 349 destroyers, 420 destroyer escorts, 203 submarines, 34,000,000 tons of merchant ships, 100,000 fighter aircraft, 98,000 tanks, 257,000 artillery pieces, 105,000 mortars, 3 million machine guns and 2 1/2 million military trucks.

We put 16.1 million men in uniform in the various armed services, invaded Africa, invaded Sicily and Italy, won the battle for the Atlantic planned and executed D-Day, marched across the Pacific and Europe, developed the atomic bomb and ultimately conquered Japan and Germany.

It is worth noting, that during the almost exact amount of time the Obama administration couldn't build a functioning website.
During the 3 1/2 years of World War II that starte... (show quote)



Chalk up another Failure for the Obama Administration. We need another FDR, we need another Senator Joe McCarthy, we need another John and Robert Kennedy!

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 00:57:17   #
at41
 
Worried for our children wrote:
During the 3 1/2 years of World War II that started with the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor in December 1941 and ended with the surrender of Germany and Japan in 1945, the U.S. produced 22 aircraft carriers, 8 battleships, 48 cruisers, 349 destroyers, 420 destroyer escorts, 203 submarines, 34,000,000 tons of merchant ships, 100,000 fighter aircraft, 98,000 tanks, 257,000 artillery pieces, 105,000 mortars, 3 million machine guns and 2 1/2 million military trucks.

We put 16.1 million men in uniform in the various armed services, invaded Africa, invaded Sicily and Italy, won the battle for the Atlantic planned and executed D-Day, marched across the Pacific and Europe, developed the atomic bomb and ultimately conquered Japan and Germany.

It is worth noting, that during the almost exact amount of time the Obama administration couldn't build a functioning website.
During the 3 1/2 years of World War II that starte... (show quote)


Shows what two Democrat Presidents (Roosevelt and Truman) could accomplish when supported by a Democrat controlled Senate and House.

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 01:17:27   #
Ranger7374 Loc: Arizona, 40 miles from the border in the DMZ
 
at41 wrote:
Shows what two Democrat Presidents (Roosevelt and Truman) could accomplish when supported by a Democrat controlled Senate and House.


Roosevelt and Truman accomplished what she wrote. But Kennedy accomplished more in less time. Look at what Kennedy accomplished. He got the country working on putting a man on the moon. Nasa was started in 1962-3 and by 1969 we had a man on the moon.

Too bad Barack Obama destroyed Nasa!

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 13:35:05   #
Steve700
 
It ain't his ineptness; it's all deliberate subversive anti-American betrayal, all calculated to bring us down morally, economically militarily!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just keep reading my stuff and I'll soon be explaining it all.

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 13:46:49   #
greyfox Loc: western mass.
 
Worried for our children wrote:
During the 3 1/2 years of World War II that started with the Japanese bombing of Pearl Harbor in December 1941 and ended with the surrender of Germany and Japan in 1945, the U.S. produced 22 aircraft carriers, 8 battleships, 48 cruisers, 349 destroyers, 420 destroyer escorts, 203 submarines, 34,000,000 tons of merchant ships, 100,000 fighter aircraft, 98,000 tanks, 257,000 artillery pieces, 105,000 mortars, 3 million machine guns and 2 1/2 million military trucks.

We put 16.1 million men in uniform in the various armed services, invaded Africa, invaded Sicily and Italy, won the battle for the Atlantic planned and executed D-Day, marched across the Pacific and Europe, developed the atomic bomb and ultimately conquered Japan and Germany.

It is worth noting, that during the almost exact amount of time the Obama administration couldn't build a functioning website.
During the 3 1/2 years of World War II that starte... (show quote)

A great example how inept he and his people are!!
:twisted:

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 13:48:33   #
greyfox Loc: western mass.
 
faithistheword wrote:
The people that accomplished those feats are gone now. I don't know if we, the children of that "Greatest Generation" have the same 'gumption' that took. It seems to me that each generation has less and less true patriotism and backbone. It's evident that people who vote democrat don't want the same things that our WWII heroes fought for--Liberty and Prosperity for Americans. The survival instinct has been replaced by the 'Gimme' instinct. Envy of the 'Rich', and gullibility have put us in a bad place.
The people that accomplished those feats are gone ... (show quote)


TRUE!!

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 14:11:50   #
greyfox Loc: western mass.
 
Steve700 wrote:
Don't you get it? It was never intended to work, certainly not right away. And it wasn't inconpidence; everything is orchestrated. It requiring the young people to purchase it in order to work tells you right there it was never intended to work, considering young people don't feel they need lt. And what you think that was all about having someone totally out of the country designed the web sight at a totally ridiculous absorbetent price.


It was designed by friends of Michell from Canada!!!! :evil:

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 16:04:48   #
faithistheword
 
Nickolai wrote:
What Gimme instinct. What envy of the rich. what gullibility. You people sound like a bunch paranoid schitzophrenics that feed of of each other you're all nuts. The folks that achieved all of the above were NEW DEAL Democrats. Where that party screwed up was when they abandoned their base and began trying to be like republicans in the 1970's so what we have is 40 years of moving to the right and the result is what we see. a F***ed up country



OMG!! YOU are the F***ed up party here! Everything you wrote is bass ackwards! If you truly believe that shit, you're the MOST gullible of all. Everything I stated is what's wrong today, and it's all democrat programs! Abortion: Welfare; Gay marriage; Legal drugs; Gays in the Military--Everything is screwed up, and you can thank democrats for most of it!

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 16:08:22   #
faithistheword
 
at41 wrote:
Shows what two Democrat Presidents (Roosevelt and Truman) could accomplish when supported by a Democrat controlled Senate and House.



FDR was probably our WORST president! Truman would NOT be a part of today's democrat party! Neither would JFK. We may as well just give up, if that's what you consider accomplishments!

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 16:19:28   #
greyfox Loc: western mass.
 
faithistheword wrote:
OMG!! YOU are the F***ed up party here! Everything you wrote is bass ackwards! If you truly believe that shit, you're the MOST gullible of all. Everything I stated is what's wrong today, and it's all democrat programs! Abortion: Welfare; Gay marriage; Legal drugs; Gays in the Military--Everything is screwed up, and you can thank democrats for most of it!

I agree with you!!!
:-P

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 17:35:05   #
Ranger7374 Loc: Arizona, 40 miles from the border in the DMZ
 
faithistheword wrote:
OMG!! YOU are the F***ed up party here! Everything you wrote is bass ackwards! If you truly believe that shit, you're the MOST gullible of all. Everything I stated is what's wrong today, and it's all democrat programs! Abortion: Welfare; Gay marriage; Legal drugs; Gays in the Military--Everything is screwed up, and you can thank democrats for most of it!


You can't blame just the democrats! Yes, I believe that these are all the screwed up things that this country faces but it is not only the democrats fault! The Republicans are to be blamed too. The Apathy of the Republican Base also contributed to this crisis.

I attack both sides. To the republicans: Silence is consent!
To the democrats: What the hell are you thinking?

Here's a question for Democrats and Republicans, define the definition of an American Citizen? In your view point what makes America so different than the rest of the world?

This is pathetic! If I were to say something like, "Lets burn the Constitution" Democrats and Republicans would be wanted to kill me.

However, I speak about "Protecting and defending the Constitution" and I was called on another topic a traitor. Really? What? I took an oath to support and defend the constitution and I will continue to do so. However, I need support! I have been writing to my fellow Americans, who liberal or conservative, love the Constitution. That is commendable.

But.....Democrats, Progressives, or anyone else who wants to change the constitution for personal means, is a traitor to the Constitution period. The Constitution is intended as guidelines so that a people can effectively govern, or "provide service to their neighbor". When this is not done, that is when we get fired up!

No longer do I want to hear, "You conservatives" or "You liberals" are stupid, without citing just cause. That is idiotic.

State concrete evidence to support your point! For example, Obama is guilty of treason: Congressional documents concerning the following issues prove this, Fast and Furious, the trade for the pow, Obamacare, the Illegals. And possibly the origin of birth of Obama. All of these issues can be looked up on Google, and both view points will be seen. However, a Congressional document, listing the testimony of two or more people can be admitted as factual evidence. This is my evidence. If you disagree, I welcome you in providing factual evidence to the contrary. However, this is not done. Which is so stupid.

Just like Nancy Pelosi remarks that had Fox News anchor, Megyn Kelly upset, where Megyn tore Nancy apart in a matter of minutes. I remember it would take days for a news anchor to tear apart a politician yet Megan tore Nancy apart in a matter of minutes.

And yet the liberals still support her, wow. So here is my statement to liberals, "Hey, I got a bridge here in Brooklyn, that I can sell you, real cheap..."

And you Republicans. All of you have great ideas, what is wrong with you? Why are you so afraid to step up and challenge the liberals in open forum? Romney got the president to admit to responsibility and didn't push the issue. He spent all this time running to the goal, and when it was time for him to pass the goal line, he dropped the ball. UGH!

Liberals get their baby way, because they will not quit. Conservatives do not get their way because they quit. Now the liberals dug up the anti-Christ and the conservatives are afraid of him. What the hell?

Many times on these sites I charged the president with a crime. A high crime.....treason! I stated evidence as was found by Congress! Congressmen on both sides of the aisle complained about his abuse of power! There are 535 people in the Capital that represent over 11 million of us, and when they are complaining, you know damn well there is some merit to it.

But ABC, NBC or MSNBC, CBS, and FOX refuse to report the facts, ah hell no, I remember when Good Morning America was a great news program that I would watch! Now it is nothing but a liberal, forum for conservative bashing.

And now I've got the FOX laughing at me, they are not much better either. FOX in their "Fair and Balanced" News reports bash democrats. However, I like Megyn Kelly like I liked Joan London, but what happened to responsible journalism.

Well lets look at C-Span, at least that is a camera that records what goes on in the open sessions of Congress. Ignore the reporters, just view the arguments.

Look if it has already been proven to the public, that the credibility of the President is sh@t, and the supports say well others have done the same, does not make it right!

If either side, liberals or conservatives, or even the media, want to make life better for John Q Public, then it is time for all of America to take Responsibilityy of their own actions. And by taking responsibility hold themselves accountable for their own actions as well as holding others responsible for their actions.

If it is right for the goose then it is right for the gander. Lets start there! Damn. What is wrong with America! Hey you can get this because you are of race x, but because you over there are of race y you are not entitled. You call that freedom! What?

"I don't think I'll enforce this law but I'll enforce this law...", what you are not enforcing any law! Therefore it is time for those who love this country to fire the man who refuses to enforce the law. I do not care if that man is conservative or liberal, tea party or progressive! Damn, what is it going to take for you people to wake up!

Is it going to take you losing your father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter, to get your attention! One thing I liked of George Bush Jr, was when he supported getting rid of useless laws, that still must be enforced.

Let's do that. Why must the US code of Federal law take up an entire warehouse, my God, with that many laws, how can a human be law abiding?

We need to start over, using as a Guide the Constitution. Any violation of the Constitution by either broad or strict interpretation must be eliminated. We should add some amendments that make the meaning of the Constitution more clear.

Quick being idiots....Otherwise you cannot complain about your leaders who are having the same arguments in Congress.

I would love to hold a filibuster in Congress. I would enjoy it! However, it does no good, if Congress doesn't listen.

#1 we must set rules to argue by
#2 we must set limits to the rules
#3 we must respect everyone's viewpoint, however, in an intelligent debate, we must provide evidence that contradicts the validity of the view point.

I know there are more rules but come on people, next we are going to argue about the size of the font you use when you type your argument. Come on. Then we would be no different then Congress. You wonder why Congress is the way they are, read the past comments. and various other topics.

Man.... Look we must be better than Congress, for we are the People, and Congress works for us. We don't work for Congress. Incidentally, the government works for us, that includes the Police all the way to the president.

We give them the power, however, they work for us. They have a duty, we have a duty. For most things we are a forgiving people. That is a Christian principle anyways. We are the only country in the entire world that forgives. Just ask Germany and Japan. Hell, Russia separated Berlin, and we tore down that wall.

Now get your heads screwed on straight, use some common sense as well as your intelligence and lets argue the points as intelligent human beings seeking a solution to the on going problems of the Obama Administration. And hopefully, a Senator or a House Representativeve, preferably a House Representative will find something in our writings that they can use. And get the job done.

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 17:50:31   #
docwill
 
Nickolai wrote:
What Gimme instinct. What envy of the rich. what gullibility. You people sound like a bunch paranoefrchitzophrenics that feed of of each other you're all nuts. The folks that achieved all of the above were NEW DEAL Democrats. Where that party screwed up was when they abandoned their base and began trying to be like republicans in the 1970's so what we have is 40 years of moving to the right and the result is what we see. a F***ed up country


Don't EVEN waste the bandwidth. THAT Democrat Party was anti-communist and heavily pro-Founding Fathers' America. You Leftists were already working to hijack the Party, the plans predated the War. After the war you succeeded in taking-over the media and education per John Dewey. We are reaping your successful indoctrinations and slander of our history...

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 18:00:12   #
permafrost Loc: Minnesota
 
faithistheword wrote:
OMG!! YOU are the F***ed up party here! Everything you wrote is bass ackwards! If you truly believe that shit, you're the MOST gullible of all. Everything I stated is what's wrong today, and it's all democrat programs! Abortion: Welfare; Gay marriage; Legal drugs; Gays in the Military--Everything is screwed up, and you can thank democrats for most of it!


Ms. Word, if you never do anything, you can never be wrong. That seems to be the majority opinion of the right wingers..

| Reply
Jul 20, 2014 18:06:43   #
Workinman Loc: Bayou Pigeon
 
Ranger7374 wrote:
You can't blame just the democrats! Yes, I believe that these are all the screwed up things that this country faces but it is not only the democrats fault! The Republicans are to be blamed too. The Apathy of the Republican Base also contributed to this crisis.

I attack both sides. To the republicans: Silence is consent!
To the democrats: What the hell are you thinking?

Here's a question for Democrats and Republicans, define the definition of an American Citizen? In your view point what makes America so different than the rest of the world?



This is pathetic! If I were to say something like, "Lets burn the Constitution" Democrats and Republicans would be wanted to kill me.

However, I speak about "Protecting and defending the Constitution" and I was called on another topic a traitor. Really? What? I took an oath to support and defend the constitution and I will continue to do so. However, I need support! I have been writing to my fellow Americans, who liberal or conservative, love the Constitution. That is commendable.

But.....Democrats, Progressives, or anyone else who wants to change the constitution for personal means, is a traitor to the Constitution period. The Constitution is intended as guidelines so that a people can effectively govern, or "provide service to their neighbor". When this is not done, that is when we get fired up!

No longer do I want to hear, "You conservatives" or "You liberals" are stupid, without citing just cause. That is idiotic.

State concrete evidence to support your point! For example, Obama is guilty of treason: Congressional documents concerning the following issues prove this, Fast and Furious, the trade for the pow, Obamacare, the Illegals. And possibly the origin of birth of Obama. All of these issues can be looked up on Google, and both view points will be seen. However, a Congressional document, listing the testimony of two or more people can be admitted as factual evidence. This is my evidence. If you disagree, I welcome you in providing factual evidence to the contrary. However, this is not done. Which is so stupid.

Just like Nancy Pelosi remarks that had Fox News anchor, Megyn Kelly upset, where Megyn tore Nancy apart in a matter of minutes. I remember it would take days for a news anchor to tear apart a politician yet Megan tore Nancy apart in a matter of minutes.

And yet the liberals still support her, wow. So here is my statement to liberals, "Hey, I got a bridge here in Brooklyn, that I can sell you, real cheap..."

And you Republicans. All of you have great ideas, what is wrong with you? Why are you so afraid to step up and challenge the liberals in open forum? Romney got the president to admit to responsibility and didn't push the issue. He spent all this time running to the goal, and when it was time for him to pass the goal line, he dropped the ball. UGH!

Liberals get their baby way, because they will not quit. Conservatives do not get their way because they quit. Now the liberals dug up the anti-Christ and the conservatives are afraid of him. What the hell?

Many times on these sites I charged the president with a crime. A high crime.....treason! I stated evidence as was found by Congress! Congressmen on both sides of the aisle complained about his abuse of power! There are 535 people in the Capital that represent over 11 million of us, and when they are complaining, you know damn well there is some merit to it.

But ABC, NBC or MSNBC, CBS, and FOX refuse to report the facts, ah hell no, I remember when Good Morning America was a great news program that I would watch! Now it is nothing but a liberal, forum for conservative bashing.

And now I've got the FOX laughing at me, they are not much better either. FOX in their "Fair and Balanced" News reports bash democrats. However, I like Megyn Kelly like I liked Joan London, but what happened to responsible journalism.

Well lets look at C-Span, at least that is a camera that records what goes on in the open sessions of Congress. Ignore the reporters, just view the arguments.

Look if it has already been proven to the public, that the credibility of the President is sh@t, and the supports say well others have done the same, does not make it right!

If either side, liberals or conservatives, or even the media, want to make life better for John Q Public, then it is time for all of America to take Responsibilityy of their own actions. And by taking responsibility hold themselves accountable for their own actions as well as holding others responsible for their actions.

If it is right for the goose then it is right for the gander. Lets start there! Damn. What is wrong with America! Hey you can get this because you are of race x, but because you over there are of race y you are not entitled. You call that freedom! What?

"I don't think I'll enforce this law but I'll enforce this law...", what you are not enforcing any law! Therefore it is time for those who love this country to fire the man who refuses to enforce the law. I do not care if that man is conservative or liberal, tea party or progressive! Damn, what is it going to take for you people to wake up!

Is it going to take you losing your father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter, to get your attention! One thing I liked of George Bush Jr, was when he supported getting rid of useless laws, that still must be enforced.

Let's do that. Why must the US code of Federal law take up an entire warehouse, my God, with that many laws, how can a human be law abiding?

We need to start over, using as a Guide the Constitution. Any violation of the Constitution by either broad or strict interpretation must be eliminated. We should add some amendments that make the meaning of the Constitution more clear.

Quick being idiots....Otherwise you cannot complain about your leaders who are having the same arguments in Congress.

I would love to hold a filibuster in Congress. I would enjoy it! However, it does no good, if Congress doesn't listen.

#1 we must set rules to argue by
#2 we must set limits to the rules
#3 we must respect everyone's viewpoint, however, in an intelligent debate, we must provide evidence that contradicts the validity of the view point.

I know there are more rules but come on people, next we are going to argue about the size of the font you use when you type your argument. Come on. Then we would be no different then Congress. You wonder why Congress is the way they are, read the past comments. and various other topics.

Man.... Look we must be better than Congress, for we are the People, and Congress works for us. We don't work for Congress. Incidentally, the government works for us, that includes the Police all the way to the president.

We give them the power, however, they work for us. They have a duty, we have a duty. For most things we are a forgiving people. That is a Christian principle anyways. We are the only country in the entire world that forgives. Just ask Germany and Japan. Hell, Russia separated Berlin, and we tore down that wall.

Now get your heads screwed on straight, use some common sense as well as your intelligence and lets argue the points as intelligent human beings seeking a solution to the on going problems of the Obama Administration. And hopefully, a Senator or a House Representativeve, preferably a House Representative will find something in our writings that they can use. And get the job done.
You can't blame just the democrats! Yes, I believe... (show quote)




Don't despair like minded people have each other's back!!!

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.