One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
I never thought I would have to explain this, thought it was generally understood in a Forum: Most of my threads are not about my beliefs
Jul 27, 2020 19:20:58   #
rumitoid
 
I am usually simply sharing factual information as best as I know it and promoting lively discussion, what is supposed to make it a Forum. My spiritual posts about Christianity, I am surprised to learn, were not taken as topics to promote a great opportunity to educate and encourage people about our faith, argue Scripture to clarify how faith is to be properly seen, yet ignore this great chance to offer Salvation for some attack on me? Seriously? Close a door to saving a soul for the ridiculous and meaningless personal attack?

I have never said or even suggested that anyone believe as I believe, hopefully always making the firm point it is just my best understanding. I leave it to others to say that I am wrong utter certitude and what, exactly, we must believe, according to them. Like everyone, we submit to their divine special knowledge or get attacked as enemies of Christ. This is being a Christian? To some here, no question. And then they do everything against Scripture to hurt me. Rumors, gossip, unproven accusations, irresponsible and reckless assumptions: no matter how they want to spin it, that is what it is.

| Reply
Jul 28, 2020 15:00:01   #
Rose42
 
Like your recent NRA thread? Any of your threads where you paint everyone with the same brush? You’re saying all the hate you spew is factual information and you want to promote lively discussion? You’re not telling the truth.

There is no gossip or rumor about you. You follow a pattern and this latest post of yours is part of that pattern.

There is only one cure for your depression and bitterness. You say you are a Christian so you know what it is.

| Reply
Jul 28, 2020 19:32:51   #
rumitoid
 
Rose42 wrote:
Like your recent NRA thread? Any of your threads where you paint everyone with the same brush? You’re saying all the hate you spew is factual information and you want to promote lively discussion? You’re not telling the truth.

There is no gossip or rumor about you. You follow a pattern and this latest post of yours is part of that pattern.

There is only one cure for your depression and bitterness. You say you are a Christian so you know what it is.



| Reply
Jul 29, 2020 10:08:27   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
rumitoid wrote:
I am usually simply sharing factual information as best as I know it and promoting lively discussion, what is supposed to make it a Forum. My spiritual posts about Christianity, I am surprised to learn, were not taken as topics to promote a great opportunity to educate and encourage people about our faith, argue Scripture to clarify how faith is to be properly seen, yet ignore this great chance to offer Salvation for some attack on me? Seriously? Close a door to saving a soul for the ridiculous and meaningless personal attack?

I have never said or even suggested that anyone believe as I believe, hopefully always making the firm point it is just my best understanding. I leave it to others to say that I am wrong utter certitude and what, exactly, we must believe, according to them. Like everyone, we submit to their divine special knowledge or get attacked as enemies of Christ. This is being a Christian? To some here, no question. And then they do everything against Scripture to hurt me. Rumors, gossip, unproven accusations, irresponsible and reckless assumptions: no matter how they want to spin it, that is what it is.
I am usually simply sharing factual information as... (show quote)


Why in the world do you make statements like this, you never suggested anyone believe as you do? Really? How many times have you and your aliases said that it was their duty, or their purpose, or doing the Lord’s work, to share and to prove that this President is destroying America etc. etc.! Every time I see that statement it sends a red flag up! How many times have you and them said, Open your eyes, Wake up.......If this isn’t attempting to make people believe as you do, I don’t know what is!🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

| Reply
Jul 30, 2020 00:17:05   #
rumitoid
 
Rose42 wrote:
Like your recent NRA thread? Any of your threads where you paint everyone with the same brush? You’re saying all the hate you spew is factual information and you want to promote lively discussion? You’re not telling the truth.

There is no gossip or rumor about you. You follow a pattern and this latest post of yours is part of that pattern.

There is only one cure for your depression and bitterness. You say you are a Christian so you know what it is.


Is your brain mounted in an echo chamber somewhere?

| Reply
Jul 30, 2020 00:18:33   #
rumitoid
 
TexaCan wrote:
Why in the world do you make statements like this, you never suggested anyone believe as you do? Really? How many times have you and your aliases said that it was their duty, or their purpose, or doing the Lord’s work, to share and to prove that this President is destroying America etc. etc.! Every time I see that statement it sends a red flag up! How many times have you and them said, Open your eyes, Wake up.......If this isn’t attempting to make people believe as you do, I don’t know what is!🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Why in the world do you make statements like this,... (show quote)


I see how you can think that what I say.

| Reply
Jul 30, 2020 21:18:31   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
rumitoid wrote:
I see how you can think that what I say.


“I certainly hope so! Ollie”

| Reply
Jul 30, 2020 21:51:54   #
rumitoid
 
TexaCan wrote:
“I certainly hope so! Ollie”


"Thank you Stan."

| Reply
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.