One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Putin Pays
Page: 1 2 next>>
Jun 29, 2020 22:36:18   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Putin was paying a bounty for killing American Troops.
Trump knew this and did nothing.
Well he did try very hard to have Putin reinstated into the G7.
Any of these veterans on this site who are not enraged about this can take solace in the cowardly acts of this disgusting presnit.
Because this makes them cowards too!!
if they try to explain this away, they are complicit.
Trump did nothing. Did not ask Putin if it was true. Shrugged it off.
Did nothing.
What else needs to be said????
I say fire up the Impeachment Machine and let’s do it all again. He can be in an impeachment investigation while running for presnit. Seems only fitting for such a disgusting human being.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 22:56:50   #
Smedley_buzkill
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Putin was paying a bounty for killing American Troops.
Trump knew this and did nothing.
Well he did try very hard to have Putin reinstated into the G7.
Any of these veterans on this site who are not enraged about this can take solace in the cowardly acts of this disgusting presnit.
Because this makes them cowards too!!
if they try to explain this away, they are complicit.
Trump did nothing. Did not ask Putin if it was true. Shrugged it off.
Did nothing.
What else needs to be said????
I say fire up the Impeachment Machine and let’s do it all again. He can be in an impeachment investigation while running for presnit. Seems only fitting for such a disgusting human being.
Putin was paying a bounty for killing American Tro... (show quote)


Of course you believe that. After all, that bastion of truth, the NY Times, would never just make up an "anonymous source." You are willing to believe anything denigrating about President Trump and you don't give a damn if it is true or not, just as long as it sounds bad. I hope to God I'm never on trial and you are a juror.
If the National Enquirer published a story claiming that an anonymous source had proof that President Trump was a shape-shifting space alien, you'd believe that also.
I have one question, where were you when I was trying to find someone gullible enough to buy my old Plymouth?

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 23:08:56   #
TexaCan Loc: Heart in W Texas - feet on the beach in Al.
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Putin was paying a bounty for killing American Troops.
Trump knew this and did nothing.
Well he did try very hard to have Putin reinstated into the G7.
Any of these veterans on this site who are not enraged about this can take solace in the cowardly acts of this disgusting presnit.
Because this makes them cowards too!!
if they try to explain this away, they are complicit.
Trump did nothing. Did not ask Putin if it was true. Shrugged it off.
Did nothing.
What else needs to be said????
I say fire up the Impeachment Machine and let’s do it all again. He can be in an impeachment investigation while running for presnit. Seems only fitting for such a disgusting human being.
Putin was paying a bounty for killing American Tro... (show quote)


The only coward is you! You wouldn’t have the nerve to call these veterans cowards to their face! All you know is what you’ve been told in the news media.....and their record of getting things right isn’t that good!
The President isn’t going to get impeached! You don’t have a clue what the President is doing or what he knows! So, just crawl back in your hole for the next 4 years!

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 23:28:05   #
nwtk2007
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Putin was paying a bounty for killing American Troops.
Trump knew this and did nothing.
Well he did try very hard to have Putin reinstated into the G7.
Any of these veterans on this site who are not enraged about this can take solace in the cowardly acts of this disgusting presnit.
Because this makes them cowards too!!
if they try to explain this away, they are complicit.
Trump did nothing. Did not ask Putin if it was true. Shrugged it off.
Did nothing.
What else needs to be said????
I say fire up the Impeachment Machine and let’s do it all again. He can be in an impeachment investigation while running for presnit. Seems only fitting for such a disgusting human being.
Putin was paying a bounty for killing American Tro... (show quote)


So, if we pay them more to shoot Russians, do you think they would???

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 23:42:36   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
Of course you believe that. After all, that bastion of truth, the NY Times, would never just make up an "anonymous source." You are willing to believe anything denigrating about President Trump and you don't give a damn if it is true or not, just as long as it sounds bad. I hope to God I'm never on trial and you are a juror.
If the National Enquirer published a story claiming that an anonymous source had proof that President Trump was a shape-shifting space alien, you'd believe that also.
I have one question, where were you when I was trying to find someone gullible enough to buy my old Plymouth?
Of course you believe that. After all, that bastio... (show quote)



Breaking News -
John Bolton reiterates he briefed the presnit March 2019 about Russian bounties on us troops.
He was the security advisor at the time and could not discuss it outside of the office.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 23:43:40   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
So, if we pay them more to shoot Russians, do you think they would???


Big ffing joke isn’t it?

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 23:58:59   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
Of course you believe that. After all, that bastion of truth, the NY Times, would never just make up an "anonymous source." You are willing to believe anything denigrating about President Trump and you don't give a damn if it is true or not, just as long as it sounds bad. I hope to God I'm never on trial and you are a juror.
If the National Enquirer published a story claiming that an anonymous source had proof that President Trump was a shape-shifting space alien, you'd believe that also.
I have one question, where were you when I was trying to find someone gullible enough to buy my old Plymouth?
Of course you believe that. After all, that bastio... (show quote)


Youz clowns are so predictable!
Lies lies and more lies.
The fact of the matter remains the same. Trump knew about it and did nothing.
Spin it however you want b the your presnit is still a disgusting human being.
His job at the time was to lead the US Troops, protect them, and this he failed miserably at.
If you plan to abide by trumps inaction then you are as guilty as he is.
Along with being a disgrace to any uniform you might have ever worn.
This puts you in a precarious position because suddenly your own words are frail and empty. And now a disgrace.
The same traitor stripe down trumps back now is also on your back.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 00:06:15   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
TexaCan wrote:
The only coward is you! You wouldn’t have the nerve to call these veterans cowards to their face! All you know is what you’ve been told in the news media.....and their record of getting things right isn’t that good!
The President isn’t going to get impeached! You don’t have a clue what the President is doing or what he knows! So, just crawl back in your hole for the next 4 years!


I am calling you a coward at this very moment. It’s a waste of time because you think it’s it’s all fake news, this is what makes you a coward. Dismiss it away so won’t need to stand up for something.
A coward, if you earned it it’s all yours.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 00:13:43   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Smedley_buzkill wrote:
Of course you believe that. After all, that bastion of truth, the NY Times, would never just make up an "anonymous source." You are willing to believe anything denigrating about President Trump and you don't give a damn if it is true or not, just as long as it sounds bad. I hope to God I'm never on trial and you are a juror.
If the National Enquirer published a story claiming that an anonymous source had proof that President Trump was a shape-shifting space alien, you'd believe that also.
I have one question, where were you when I was trying to find someone gullible enough to buy my old Plymouth?
Of course you believe that. After all, that bastio... (show quote)



*I have one question, where were you when I was trying to find someone gullible enough to buy my old Plymouth?[/quote]

That’s a mighty big assumption from such a cowardly little man.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 03:10:38   #
nonalien1 Loc: Mojave Desert
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Youz clowns are so predictable!
Lies lies and more lies.
The fact of the matter remains the same. Trump knew about it and did nothing.
Spin it however you want b the your presnit is still a disgusting human being.
His job at the time was to lead the US Troops, protect them, and this he failed miserably at.
If you plan to abide by trumps inaction then you are as guilty as he is.
Along with being a disgrace to any uniform you might have ever worn.
This puts you in a precarious position because suddenly your own words are frail and empty. And now a disgrace.
The same traitor stripe down trumps back now is also on your back.
Youz clowns are so predictable! br Lies lies and m... (show quote)

President Trump tried to pull our troops out of Afghanistan and got flack from the usual suspects (aka the dems) so if this is true, and that's a big if, who's really responsible.IMHO Bolton isn't very believable. So please quit referring to our president as a traitor. The treasonous one left office almost 4 years ago.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 07:33:20   #
nwtk2007
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Big ffing joke isn’t it?


Truly.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 07:44:00   #
nwtk2007
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Youz clowns are so predictable!
Lies lies and more lies.
The fact of the matter remains the same. Trump knew about it and did nothing.
Spin it however you want b the your presnit is still a disgusting human being.
His job at the time was to lead the US Troops, protect them, and this he failed miserably at.
If you plan to abide by trumps inaction then you are as guilty as he is.
Along with being a disgrace to any uniform you might have ever worn.
This puts you in a precarious position because suddenly your own words are frail and empty. And now a disgrace.
The same traitor stripe down trumps back now is also on your back.
Youz clowns are so predictable! br Lies lies and m... (show quote)


It was a rumor. Intel said it could not support it with evidence. It was not corroborated.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 07:53:09   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
The one you refer whom left office 4 years ago did not have anywhere near the amount of scandal trump has had in 3 years. And he isn’t finished yet.
Removing troops from Afghanistan would have been the stupidest move ever this would have only benefited PUTIN.
Sad truth, trump is a traitor.
Trump is your presnit and is fully responsible.
After 20,000 lies , vetted and verified lies , you think he’s telling the truth.
And Bolton lies. He is also a draft dodger. A liar, a thief, a cheater, a grifter, a murderer, adulterer, un American, anti American, he has stolen money from Veterans, his best national pals are the worst ones on the planet. Erdogan, bolsonaro, duterte, Kim Un ,the list does on.
I didn’t wake up one day and decide trump is a traitor, trump does it all to himself and tells you Not to believe it. Gaslighting 101.
He’s had secret Meetings in your whitehouse with no press, no mics, no cameras
With RUSSIAN Diplomats.
He has chosen the word of Putin over the word of 8 US Agencies.
My advice to you realize who trump really is. Not who he tells you he is.
If it’s uncomfortable hearing trump described was a traitor then you may want find another little shining star to hitch your little red wagon to.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 07:58:47   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
nwtk2007 wrote:
It was a rumor. Intel said it could not support it with evidence. It was not corroborated.


Bolton corroborated late last night. He said for security reasons he couldn’t say at the time. As much as I dislike Bolton, I would definitely believe him over trump any day.

| Reply
Jun 30, 2020 09:51:18   #
nwtk2007
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Bolton corroborated late last night. He said for security reasons he couldn’t say at the time. As much as I dislike Bolton, I would definitely believe him over trump any day.


Bolton is a liar and that IS corroborated by all the others who were "in the room." If Bolton is telling the truth about much of what is in his book, then he is the traitor for not telling us via testifying.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.