One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Bizarro World, Coming to a Neighborhood Near You
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jun 29, 2020 07:44:32   #
fullspinzoo
 
Superman once found a planet where once everything is the opposite of how it is on Earth. Thanks to liberals, we are now living in 'Bizarro World'. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/bizarro_world_coming_to_a_neighborhood_near_you.html

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 08:13:52   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
No, it's actually "A" holes like yourself that wish to revert to a world in which only certain white men rule. One where blacks & other mixed races, women, certain cultures, ideas, religions, and education is relegated to the dust bin of society. Anotherwords, you wish to return to the dark ages. So, to continue your fantasy, Superman, rather then finding a backwards world, may just have used his x-ray vision to look into your life to view how backwards you are.



What in the article offends you?? Have we not lived or are presently living what is said in the article?? Attack it, not the poster....

Are you white?? If so, then by what is said here, you too are a racist.. Don’t go to an exception , that doesn’t matter.. Nothing matters if you are white, right?? So sick of this BS!

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 08:28:09   #
Lonewolf
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
No, it's actually "A" holes like yourself that wish to revert to a world in which only certain white men rule. One where blacks & other mixed races, women, certain cultures, ideas, religions, and education is relegated to the dust bin of society. Anotherwords, you wish to return to the dark ages. So, to continue your fantasy, Superman, rather then finding a backwards world, may just have used his x-ray vision to look into your life to view how backwards you are.



| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 08:30:59   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
lindajoy wrote:
What in the article offends you?? Have we not lived or are presently living what is said in the article?? Attack it, not the poster....

Are you white?? If so, then by what is said here, you too are a racist.. Don’t go to an exception , that doesn’t matter.. Nothing matters if you are white, right?? So sick of this BS!


The article isn't offensive....it's stupid. Comparing real life to a comic book doesn't lead to anything useful. Nothing but good guys and bad guys and depending on one's political bent one side is all good and one side is all evil. Nothing in between or complex.

I never was a fan of Superman, nor the DC universe because there was no subtlety. I much prefer Spiderman and the Marvel universe....at least those superheroes were relatable and at least half way human.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 08:35:38   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
working class stiff wrote:
The article isn't offensive....it's stupid. Comparing real life to a comic book doesn't lead to anything useful. Nothing but good guys and bad guys and depending on one's political bent one side is all good and one side is all evil. Nothing in between or complex.

I never was a fan of Superman, nor the DC universe because there was no subtlety. I much prefer Spiderman and the Marvel universe....at least those superheroes were relatable and at least half way human.


The superman reference was not the point of the article and I’m sure you know that.

Is the article only stupid because of the superman reference? Or do you disagree with the analogy of what is said???

Are you white? If so, then the same applies to you regardless of what you believe in or what you post, your a racist just that simple. Right??

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 08:36:09   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
No, it's actually "A" holes like yourself that wish to revert to a world in which only certain white men rule. One where blacks & other mixed races, women, certain cultures, ideas, religions, and education is relegated to the dust bin of society. Anotherwords, you wish to return to the dark ages. So, to continue your fantasy, Superman, rather then finding a backwards world, may just have used his x-ray vision to look into your life to view how backwards you are.



Worthless reply. But considering the low intellect of the poster, it's expected.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 08:50:47   #
fullspinzoo
 
byronglimish wrote:
Worthless reply. But considering the low intellect of the poster, it's expected.


Where do they dig up these low intellect morons, who just can't wait to call you names rather than make an educated response?

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 08:58:25   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
lindajoy wrote:
The superman reference was not the point of the article and I’m sure you know that.

Is the article only stupid because of the superman reference? Or do you disagree with the analogy of what is said???

Are you white? If so, then the same applies to you regardless of what you believe in or what you post, your a racist just that simple. Right??


Of course the Superman reference was the point...how else does one get to 'bizarro'? Clearly I disagree with the analogy: one side all good, one side all evil.

I am white and have no trouble acknowledging that our society is based on some pretty skewed racial foundations. I have no trouble seeing that my white skin is an unearned benefit to me because of that.
I also take great comfort in the photos that show that today's protests are as integrated, both by sex and race, as any I've seen in my lifetime.

And since I don't believe that humans are all good or all evil, I can acknowledge my faults without beating myself over the head.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 08:59:03   #
fullspinzoo
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
No, it's actually "A" holes like yourself that wish to revert to a world in which only certain white men rule. One where blacks & other mixed races, women, certain cultures, ideas, religions, and education is relegated to the dust bin of society. Anotherwords, you wish to return to the dark ages. So, to continue your fantasy, Superman, rather then finding a backwards world, may just have used his x-ray vision to look into your life to view how backwards you are.


You support BLM~Antifa, tearing down of statues, burning of businesses....and I'm the asshole?

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 09:11:50   #
Kevyn
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Superman once found a planet where once everything is the opposite of how it is on Earth. Thanks to liberals, we are now living in 'Bizarro World'. https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/06/bizarro_world_coming_to_a_neighborhood_near_you.html


Another steaming pile of BS from the clueless morons at the American stinker.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 09:12:49   #
fullspinzoo
 
Tiptop789 wrote:
No, it's actually "A" holes like yourself that wish to revert to a world in which only certain white men rule. One where blacks & other mixed races, women, certain cultures, ideas, religions, and education is relegated to the dust bin of society. Anotherwords, you wish to return to the dark ages. So, to continue your fantasy, Superman, rather then finding a backwards world, may just have used his x-ray vision to look into your life to view how backwards you are.


You don't know me from Adam, and you come on like that? FU and your horse. Will ignore your pathetic comments from now on, MORE ON!!!!!

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 09:14:23   #
working class stiff Loc: N. Carolina
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
You don't know me from Adam, and you come on like that? FU and your horse. Will ignore your pathetic comments from now on, MORE ON!!!!!


LOL....pot meet kettle. You don't know any of us from adam and yet condemn us wholesale. What a maroon.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 09:19:38   #
fullspinzoo
 
working class stiff wrote:
LOL....pot meet kettle. You don't know any of us from adam and yet condemn us wholesale. What a maroon.


Big dif: I've been listening to your bullshit since day ONE ??? This moron is brand new.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 09:51:13   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
fullspinzoo wrote:
Where do they dig up these low intellect morons, who just can't wait to call you names rather than make an educated response?


The left.

| Reply
Jun 29, 2020 09:57:27   #
lindajoy Loc: right here with you....
 
working class stiff wrote:
Of course the Superman reference was the point...how else does one get to 'bizarro'? Clearly I disagree with the analogy: one side all good, one side all evil.

I am white and have no trouble acknowledging that our society is based on some pretty skewed racial foundations. I have no trouble seeing that my white skin is an unearned benefit to me because of that.
I also take great comfort in the photos that show that today's protests are as integrated, both by sex and race, as any I've seen in my lifetime.

And since I don't believe that humans are all good or all evil, I can acknowledge my faults without beating myself over the head.
Of course the Superman reference was the point...h... (show quote)


Thank you for your post.. Do you also walk on water???

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.