One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Biden 2020
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
Jun 26, 2020 08:37:19   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Trump predicts Joe Biden victory during Fox News interview: ‘He’s gonna be your president’
Published 11 hours ago on June 25, 2020 By Bob Brigham

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 09:10:22   #
Wonttakeitanymore
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Trump predicts Joe Biden victory during Fox News interview: ‘He’s gonna be your president’
Published 11 hours ago on June 25, 2020 By Bob Brigham


More garbage from the left probably taken out of context! Where’s the proof?

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 09:16:55   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
More garbage from the left probably taken out of context! Where’s the proof?


Did you miss the part where Trump actually really said this on Faux Noise?????

Who you gonna trust me or your own lying eyes????

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 09:38:40   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Wonttakeitanymore wrote:
More garbage from the left probably taken out of context! Where’s the proof?


This is why youz always get labeled as halfwits!

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 10:17:46   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Milosia2 wrote:
This is why youz always get labeled as halfwits!


What Fox News Show was it on if you're not lying. Produce something or go away. When you can't produce facts or back them up then your just an anonymous source and not worth my time. I've never been a halfwit but you seem to be a lying dipstick.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 10:30:44   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Peewee wrote:
What Fox News Show was it on if you're not lying. Produce something or go away. When you can't produce facts or back them up then your just an anonymous source and not worth my time. I've never been a halfwit but you seem to be a lying dipstick.


Sean Hannity interview
Trump predicts Joe Biden victory during Fox News interview: ‘He’s gonna be your president’
Published 11 hours ago on June 25, 2020 By Bob Brigham



President Donald Trump seemed resigned to losing reelection in 2020 during a Thursday evening interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News.

Trump predicted Joe Biden would win while attacking the former vice president.

“The man can’t speak and he’s gonna be your president because some people don’t love me, maybe and all I’m doing is doing my job,” Trump said.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 10:31:30   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Sean Hannity interview
Trump predicts Joe Biden victory during Fox News interview: ‘He’s gonna be your president’
Published 11 hours ago on June 25, 2020 By Bob Brigham



President Donald Trump seemed resigned to losing reelection in 2020 during a Thursday evening interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News.

Trump predicted Joe Biden would win while attacking the former vice president.

“The man can’t speak and he’s gonna be your president because some people don’t love me, maybe and all I’m doing is doing my job,” Trump said.
Sean Hannity interview br Trump predicts Joe Biden... (show quote)


Where did you fools learn to read?

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 10:34:36   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
That really loud splashing noise you hear is
RepubliPIGs jumping off
Ss trumptanic !!!!!!!
That, and those little pork skulls exploding!!!!

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 10:36:08   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Life is just so unfair to poor little Donald.
Now take your toys and go, anywhere, just go!!!

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 10:37:11   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Is it too late to get your campaign donations back????

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 10:40:08   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Life is just so unfair to poor little Donald.
Now take your toys and go, anywhere, just go!!!


....because some people don’t love him!!!”
Very few, you know but, too many! Too many but very few.! They don’t love me, that’s all , in a nutshell!!!!!

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 10:41:35   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Tonk Tonk Tonk!!!!
Is this thing on???
Hello!!!! Helloooo!

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 10:43:39   #
Milosia2 Loc: Cleveland Ohio
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Sean Hannity interview
Trump predicts Joe Biden victory during Fox News interview: ‘He’s gonna be your president’
Published 11 hours ago on June 25, 2020 By Bob Brigham



President Donald Trump seemed resigned to losing reelection in 2020 during a Thursday evening interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News.

Trump predicted Joe Biden would win while attacking the former vice president.

“The man can’t speak and he’s gonna be your president because some people don’t love me, maybe and all I’m doing is doing my job,” Trump said.
Sean Hannity interview br Trump predicts Joe Biden... (show quote)


Peewee,
You can PM your apology to me if it’s too embarrassing for you to do publicly.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 15:31:20   #
Ike25
 
Still have 4 more months to go!

Anyone voting for Biden should have their head examined. He doesnot have the necessary skills for the job. Boting for him would be equalivant to voting for Nobama. Nobama ran this country into the ground for eight years. Biden is his puppet and will do the same.

Trump is not perfect (no man is) but he brought this country back from the brink.

The good Lord is in charge and the man He wants to lead this country will be President.

| Reply
Jun 26, 2020 17:45:54   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Milosia2 wrote:
Sean Hannity interview
Trump predicts Joe Biden victory during Fox News interview: ‘He’s gonna be your president’
Published 11 hours ago on June 25, 2020 By Bob Brigham



President Donald Trump seemed resigned to losing reelection in 2020 during a Thursday evening interview with Sean Hannity on Fox News.

Trump predicted Joe Biden would win while attacking the former vice president.

“The man can’t speak and he’s gonna be your president because some people don’t love me, maybe and all I’m doing is doing my job,” Trump said.
Sean Hannity interview br Trump predicts Joe Biden... (show quote)


I said I saw it. He did say that but not the way the left interrupted it.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.