One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Where is Dr. Fauci?
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
May 22, 2020 11:33:25   #
kemmer
 
nonalien1 wrote:
don't knock it till you try it.

Sorry, Trump's chloroquine, Lysol, and Clorox don't do it for me.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 11:34:29   #
kemmer
 
factnotfiction wrote:
Dr Fauci is too smart and has far too much integrity to be with the always lying, bleach drinking, hydroxy taking pandemic denier named tweetie pie trump



| Reply
May 22, 2020 11:38:44   #
kemmer
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
What we really need, and should have had from the start, is a voice from the non-medical side of the equation. Fauci and Birx are doctors - good ones at that - but there has been nobody to bring the economic component to the table.

Right! Forget all the people dying, that's just tough. Trump can't win in November if the economy is in the toilet, so open everything up no matter how many people that kills.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 12:13:42   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
kemmer wrote:
Sorry, Trump's chloroquine, Lysol, and Clorox don't do it for me.


Try it again.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 12:40:32   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
kemmer wrote:
Right! Forget all the people dying, that's just tough. Trump can't win in November if the economy is in the toilet, so open everything up no matter how many people that kills.


At least that's what the Democrats think! Are you thinking about all of the people who will die, not might but will die, if we don't get back to work. You seem to fall in line with Democrat thinking - Get Trump!

| Reply
May 22, 2020 12:51:04   #
Rose42
 
factnotfiction wrote:
Dr Fauci is too smart and has far too much integrity to be with the always lying, bleach drinking, hydroxy taking pandemic denier named tweetie pie trump


Apparently he's not that smart nor have that much integrity. Your bar is very low.

And apparently you aren't too bright either - according to you and other ELWNJs Trump has some kind of magic powers if he's drinking bleach and still alive.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 12:59:46   #
factnotfiction
 
Rose42 wrote:
Apparently he's not that smart nor have that much integrity. Your bar is very low.

And apparently you aren't too bright either - according to you and other ELWNJs Trump has some kind of magic powers if he's drinking bleach and still alive.




Or maybe he is an orange zombie

| Reply
May 22, 2020 13:17:38   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
byronglimish wrote:
Try it again.


Increase the dosage.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 13:19:25   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
Increase the dosage.


Absolutely!

| Reply
May 22, 2020 13:22:12   #
kemmer
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
Increase the dosage.

That’s OK, I’ll pray for your black little souls.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 13:24:30   #
bylm1-Bernie
 
kemmer wrote:
That’s OK, I’ll pray for your black little souls.



| Reply
May 22, 2020 14:12:14   #
youngwilliam
 
kemmer wrote:
That’s OK, I’ll pray for your black little souls.


Kemmy pray? To who, the god of hellfire.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 14:35:03   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
kemmer wrote:
That’s OK, I’ll pray for your black little souls.


Who will you pray to? Don't be shy, tell us.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 14:36:12   #
byronglimish Loc: Lapine Oregon
 
youngwilliam wrote:
Kemmy pray? To who, the god of hellfire.


Didn't see your post before I chimed in.

| Reply
May 22, 2020 14:38:22   #
saltwind78
 
bylm1-Bernie wrote:
What we really need, and should have had from the start, is a voice from the non-medical side of the equation. Fauci and Birx are doctors - good ones at that - but there has been nobody to bring the economic component to the table. We need someone to act as a counter balance to their points of view. The whole thrust has been to try to keep people from getting sick, ignoring the very real results that will occur if we stay closed. We are already seeing those results to a pretty large extent. Fauci says stay closed or we might see a surge at some point. Well, I can tell you that if we stay closed the results will be much worse for this Country than what we have seen so far from the pandemic, and it isn't a possibility, it's a certainty.
What we really need, and should have had from the ... (show quote)


I believe that the two are intertwined. The numbers in some places are beginning to drop, while others are yet to spike. If we open up my area,( Myrtle Beach, SC) it's been low because nobody came during March, April and into May. Now the hotels are full. People coming from everywhere, there have to be some cases of covid-19 coming in. People are not wearing masks, or social distancing, This terrible virus is being ignored by many people. I see older people and families with children walk around totally unconcerned. I f the pandemic has a very high second surge, people will simply stay home. The economy will have a second round of shut downs and closings. Montgomery, Alabama is in the middle of a rapid increases in both cases and deaths. I honestly don't know what to suggest, except at least listen to science based organizations like the CDC.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.