One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Let’s Educate Trump
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
Mar 25, 2020 16:46:27   #
Sim
 
Radiance3 wrote:
=================
You are so stupid, could not understand or comprehend the message of the president, Or you are trying to enhance and sharpen your weapon to inflict more pain and death to the party you hate. While the nation suffers you add more virus.

Fact is every word you've presented in your statement does not provide facts but perhaps the message that you've created was due to your ignorance of understanding communication. You need a tutor in language so that where ever you go you won't get lost. Right now you are a lost in the wild like animal, strangled in a ravine. Your brain is crocked.

You are hopeless could not understand the world talking to you. Brass up of reading or hearing comprehension, so that you won't get lost. Right now you are lost. AF1.
================= br i You are so stupid, could n... (show quote)

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 16:54:55   #
Sim
 
Actually and factually, the comment was true. Our president is stupid, ignoring anything that disturbs his fantasy world. Fact checkers list the thousands of lies he’s told. If you choose to believe his lies and endorse his irresponsible and unforgivable slow and inadequate response to covid19, live with it. Assuming you are able to - don’t become infected, don’t need a test, an ICU bed with medical staff in PPE or a ventilator.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 17:09:18   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Sim wrote:
Actually and factually, the comment was true. Our president is stupid, ignoring anything that disturbs his fantasy world. Fact checkers list the thousands of lies he’s told. If you choose to believe his lies and endorse his irresponsible and unforgivable slow and inadequate response to covid19, live with it. Assuming you are able to - don’t become infected, don’t need a test, an ICU bed with medical staff in PPE or a ventilator.


Your fact checks need fact checks!! He is not ignoring anything!! He listening to all his people and according to Dr Fauci,President Trump is very flexible!

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 17:35:39   #
Lonewolf
 
Airforceone wrote:
First Trump does not understand what testing really means because now he is saying by Easter he will fill up all the churches in the country.

Instead of Trump spending time and the powers that he has to get testing kits that are so desperately needed.

(TESTING IS ASSOCIATED WITH IDENTIFYING CASES, ISOLATE THESE CASES, AND THEN DO CONTACT TRACING AND TEST ANYBODY THAT CAME IN CONTACT WITH THE INFECTED PERSON.) Trump fails to understand that in certain communities the virus and the number are high when these communities are identified they can order stay at home and contain the virus from spreading outside the community. Not shit down the entire country but governors have not the number of test kits needed.

(BUT WHAT THIS COUNTRY HAS TO UNDERSTAND, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PERIOD IN TRUMPS LIFE WHEN HE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF ANYBODY BUT HIMSELF)

This week alone Trump actually admitted he knew before the World Health Organization even announced that we had a pandemic. How can Trump supporters ignore that statement and Trump did nothing he just downplayed the virus and said not to worry it’s no worse than the flu and it will go away in late February he told the AMERICAN people we only have 15 cases in this country and all are doing well. But Trump ignored the warnings of his own government officials, his favorite by classifying MSM as fake news, but took all his advice from Sean Hannity and Jared Kushner.

Dr Fauci who has served every president since Ronald Reagan. At the Trump news conference after Trump down played and told the AMERICAN people that he will end this lockdown and fill the church’s by Easter Sunday. Dr Fauci states it’s not good public policy to lift restrictions in the midst of a rapid outbreak that will make the problem worse. (TRUMP WENT BALLISTIC AFTER THE NEWS CONFERENCE AND ACTUALLY WANTED TO FIRE DR. FAUCI THE NEWS CONFERENCE THE NEXT DAY TRUMP WOULD NOT ALLOW HIM TO ATTEND THE NEWS CONFERENCE BECAUSE HE WAS BECOMING THE MOST TRUSTED ADVISER ON HONEST INFORMATION AND TRUMP HATES THAT HE WANTS TO BE THE SMARTEST GUY IN THE ROOM. TRUMP AGAIN GOT PISSED AT DR. FAUCI WENT AGAINST TRUMP WHO HAD PUSHED UNPROVEN EXPERIMENTAL DRUGS. WHEN TRUMP TOLD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT HE WAS ON THE VERGE OF A VACCINE. Trump was livid and blew his typical white house childish tantrums. So stay tuned folks Fauci is on his way out.

Trump all thru January, February and March has downplayed this virus everybody in this country knows it. The American people are beginning to understand that Trump leads thru ignorance now Trump is looking at the airlines who are considering shutting down, and that will cripple this country.
But Trump even today continues to lie misinform.

Now nobody is blaming Trump for cOVID-19 but this country can damm sure blame him for downplaying the seriousness of this disease for 3 months, and the potential it would have on our economy. Had Trump focused on testing which he ignored and told the AMERICAN people who ever wants to get tested can, we all know that’s not true, Trump can’t even get a mask for our medical personnel, would the effect on our economy be as bad. Not to mention when the financial crisis of 2007 2008 and 2009 that was created by the republicans thru deregulation of the banks screamed and yelled like children when Obama put a stimulus package together and they fought like hell to stop it. They screamed about bailing out the Auto industry. But they were for creating a subsidy for the banks that created the Bush recession. Now the republicans have created the largest stimulus package of over $2 trillion dollars and not one Republican has opened there mouth. McConnell blames democrats, for blocking the bill because McConnell wanted to hand Donald Trump $545 billion slush fund for Trump too spend on whatever he wanted and way to track where Trump was spending these tax payer funds.


Now we are listening to old people are willing to die so Trump can loosen restrictions on the economy. Actually Trump can’t lift restrictions because he never took any action it’s the Governors in all 50 states that issued lock downs but when Trump governs through ignorance he thinks he can. (OKAY ALL YOU SARAH PHALIN FANS WHO BELIEVED HER BS ON DEATH PANELS NOW THE REPUBLICANS ARE ACTUALLY ADVOCATING DEATH PANELS) Okay republicans who dies and who gets to live what age group do you want to just die.
First Trump does not understand what testing reall... (show quote)


:

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 18:38:18   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
Lonewolf wrote:
:




You should be ashamed of yourself.....you really should.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 18:40:43   #
Weewillynobeerspilly Loc: North central Texas
 
proud republican wrote:
Your fact checks need fact checks!! He is not ignoring anything!! He listening to all his people and according to Dr Fauci,President Trump is very flexible!




Cut bait on that one PR.....if it is not smart enough to understand quote reply, probably not smart enough to make an informed decision......sounds like endless MSM soundbites, just regurgitated garbage.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 20:15:10   #
Radiance3
 
Sim wrote:
Actually and factually, the comment was true. Our president is stupid, ignoring anything that disturbs his fantasy world. Fact checkers list the thousands of lies he’s told. If you choose to believe his lies and endorse his irresponsible and unforgivable slow and inadequate response to covid19, live with it. Assuming you are able to - don’t become infected, don’t need a test, an ICU bed with medical staff in PPE or a ventilator.

=============
Then you two are dumb. Hate to say I but how else could i say it? Be aware that 60% approve how president Trump handles the Coronavirus crisis.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 20:27:53   #
PLT Sarge Loc: Alabama
 
Sim wrote:
I found the site as an individual. I am not a troll. I am liberal, left of liberal on some issues. If this is a right wing forum, I can unsubscribe. (It might be good/healthy for you to see what and why the other side thinks, though...)


If you notice there are days more Left posts than Right. I found this forum, left for awhile because the posts had gotten so mean spirited, very depressing. Came back, posts were better but see it going down the drain again. Got now where I look at the subject and the person posting. Pretty much know what I'm going to read. Stay, I like knowing what and how my enemies are thinking.

| Reply
Mar 26, 2020 05:44:26   #
America 1
 
Sim wrote:
I found the site as an individual. I am not a troll. I am liberal, left of liberal on some issues. If this is a right wing forum, I can unsubscribe. (It might be good/healthy for you to see what and why the other side thinks, though...)


We well know their views.
Unlimited hate and common sense long gone.

| Reply
Mar 26, 2020 05:51:20   #
drlarrygino
 
jimpack123 wrote:
You won't get any replies from the righties here on opp ,except for insults that is


I'm posting a reply to both you jimpack"666" and the worthless wonder Airfarce#0. Both of you may not be carriers of the Wuhan virus but you both appear to have contracted Bovine Encephalopathy! It leaves holes in your brain and the brain can not therefore transmit neurological impulses to parts of the body. You both have an upper motor neuron deficit and this could get worse. Get an MRI to see how advanced the disease is and how much of your cortex has been compromised.

| Reply
Mar 26, 2020 05:53:04   #
drlarrygino
 
Liberty Tree wrote:
Another liberal troll. Who sent you?


SIM didn't post his whole name. He left off the PLETON, SIMPLETON.

| Reply
Mar 26, 2020 05:57:12   #
drlarrygino
 
proud republican wrote:
When are you going to stop your lying BS??? When did President Trump went ballistic and wanted to fire Dr Fauci ???What the hell is wrong with you?? You either put relevant information or STFU???,

https://www.foxnews.com/media/dr-anthony-fauci-slams-media-for-attempting-to-create-a-rift-between-him-and-trump-i-wish-that-would-stop


Tell him PR or challenge that wimp to a push up contest like Slo Joe Bribem likes to do. My $$$ money is on you!!! A good horse whipping behind a woodshed is another good option.

| Reply
Mar 26, 2020 06:03:36   #
drlarrygino
 
Sim wrote:
I found the site as an individual. I am not a troll. I am liberal, left of liberal on some issues. If this is a right wing forum, I can unsubscribe. (It might be good/healthy for you to see what and why the other side thinks, though...)


Sim"pleton", we know what the other side (foolish leftists) think. We are bombarded with leftist bs on a daily, hourly and every second of every day. Your nonsense is unending. You, on the other hand need to be re-educated on conservative values, morality and the principles of our founding fathers which you were never schooled in. Yes, it might be best if you go to another leftist site instead of staying on this superior patriotic site. Try that crazy drivel coming from Mother Jones or just tune into all the late night unfunny comedians. They are a "hoot".

| Reply
Mar 26, 2020 06:30:05   #
rafterman Loc: South Florida
 
Airforceone wrote:
First Trump does not understand what testing really means because now he is saying by Easter he will fill up all the churches in the country.

Instead of Trump spending time and the powers that he has to get testing kits that are so desperately needed.

(TESTING IS ASSOCIATED WITH IDENTIFYING CASES, ISOLATE THESE CASES, AND THEN DO CONTACT TRACING AND TEST ANYBODY THAT CAME IN CONTACT WITH THE INFECTED PERSON.) Trump fails to understand that in certain communities the virus and the number are high when these communities are identified they can order stay at home and contain the virus from spreading outside the community. Not shit down the entire country but governors have not the number of test kits needed.

(BUT WHAT THIS COUNTRY HAS TO UNDERSTAND, THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A PERIOD IN TRUMPS LIFE WHEN HE EVER THOUGHT ABOUT THE WELL BEING OF ANYBODY BUT HIMSELF)

This week alone Trump actually admitted he knew before the World Health Organization even announced that we had a pandemic. How can Trump supporters ignore that statement and Trump did nothing he just downplayed the virus and said not to worry it’s no worse than the flu and it will go away in late February he told the AMERICAN people we only have 15 cases in this country and all are doing well. But Trump ignored the warnings of his own government officials, his favorite by classifying MSM as fake news, but took all his advice from Sean Hannity and Jared Kushner.

Dr Fauci who has served every president since Ronald Reagan. At the Trump news conference after Trump down played and told the AMERICAN people that he will end this lockdown and fill the church’s by Easter Sunday. Dr Fauci states it’s not good public policy to lift restrictions in the midst of a rapid outbreak that will make the problem worse. (TRUMP WENT BALLISTIC AFTER THE NEWS CONFERENCE AND ACTUALLY WANTED TO FIRE DR. FAUCI THE NEWS CONFERENCE THE NEXT DAY TRUMP WOULD NOT ALLOW HIM TO ATTEND THE NEWS CONFERENCE BECAUSE HE WAS BECOMING THE MOST TRUSTED ADVISER ON HONEST INFORMATION AND TRUMP HATES THAT HE WANTS TO BE THE SMARTEST GUY IN THE ROOM. TRUMP AGAIN GOT PISSED AT DR. FAUCI WENT AGAINST TRUMP WHO HAD PUSHED UNPROVEN EXPERIMENTAL DRUGS. WHEN TRUMP TOLD THE AMERICAN PEOPLE THAT HE WAS ON THE VERGE OF A VACCINE. Trump was livid and blew his typical white house childish tantrums. So stay tuned folks Fauci is on his way out.

Trump all thru January, February and March has downplayed this virus everybody in this country knows it. The American people are beginning to understand that Trump leads thru ignorance now Trump is looking at the airlines who are considering shutting down, and that will cripple this country.
But Trump even today continues to lie misinform.

Now nobody is blaming Trump for cOVID-19 but this country can damm sure blame him for downplaying the seriousness of this disease for 3 months, and the potential it would have on our economy. Had Trump focused on testing which he ignored and told the AMERICAN people who ever wants to get tested can, we all know that’s not true, Trump can’t even get a mask for our medical personnel, would the effect on our economy be as bad. Not to mention when the financial crisis of 2007 2008 and 2009 that was created by the republicans thru deregulation of the banks screamed and yelled like children when Obama put a stimulus package together and they fought like hell to stop it. They screamed about bailing out the Auto industry. But they were for creating a subsidy for the banks that created the Bush recession. Now the republicans have created the largest stimulus package of over $2 trillion dollars and not one Republican has opened there mouth. McConnell blames democrats, for blocking the bill because McConnell wanted to hand Donald Trump $545 billion slush fund for Trump too spend on whatever he wanted and way to track where Trump was spending these tax payer funds.


Now we are listening to old people are willing to die so Trump can loosen restrictions on the economy. Actually Trump can’t lift restrictions because he never took any action it’s the Governors in all 50 states that issued lock downs but when Trump governs through ignorance he thinks he can. (OKAY ALL YOU SARAH PHALIN FANS WHO BELIEVED HER BS ON DEATH PANELS NOW THE REPUBLICANS ARE ACTUALLY ADVOCATING DEATH PANELS) Okay republicans who dies and who gets to live what age group do you want to just die.
First Trump does not understand what testing reall... (show quote)


I could go line by line of your post to rebut your notions - but instead, I'll summarize by saying like all liberals you are a pessimistic person with a fatalist attitude all built around TDS.

One of the jobs of a leader is to attempt to instill hope and optimism. Maybe filling churches on Easter Sunday is not doable, but it is a goal worth pursuing and starts people thinking in a "get out of this mess" attitude. Somebody has to start the ball rolling and the most logical person is the President.

How about the churches fill up instead on the following Sunday, April 19 or maybe even seven days after that on April 26. What are you really afraid of - that the churches will be filled with God fearing people or that Trump is successful? TDS has a strange affect on people. Seems you've fallen right into that TDS pitfall.

Do you ever have a positive thought? And yes, Trump will have a $545 billion dollar slush fund to use any way he sees fit - which was approved by our Congress - the people we elect. As far as who dies and who doesn't, none of us will die including yourself. Best wishes! Kind regards! Signed - An optimist with a positive attitude and view of what lies ahead for our country both economically as well as our overall health.

| Reply
Mar 26, 2020 06:47:17   #
drlarrygino
 
rafterman wrote:
I could go line by line of your post to rebut your notions - but instead, I'll summarize by saying like all liberals you are a pessimistic person with a fatalist attitude all built around TDS.

One of the jobs of a leader is to attempt to instill hope and optimism. Maybe filling churches on Easter Sunday is not doable, but it is a goal worth pursuing and starts people thinking in a "get out of this mess" attitude. Somebody has to start the ball rolling and the most logical person is the President.

How about the churches fill up instead on the following Sunday, April 19 or maybe even seven days after that on April 26. What are you really afraid of - that the churches will be filled with God fearing people or that Trump is successful? TDS has a strange affect on people. Seems you've fallen right into that TDS pitfall.

Do you ever have a positive thought? And yes, Trump will have a $545 billion dollar slush fund to use any way he sees fit - which was approved by our Congress - the people we elect. As far as who dies and who doesn't, none of us will die including yourself. Best wishes! Kind regards! Signed - An optimist with a positive attitude and view of what lies ahead for our country both economically as well as our overall health.
I could go line by line of your post to rebut your... (show quote)


Yes, I agree. Airfarce#0 is super pessimistic and I have never seen a positive, upbeat post from him. He wallows in self-pity and loves victimhood.

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.