One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
If we go back to work..
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
Mar 25, 2020 03:06:31   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
We can:
1) Wear masks mandatory

2) At the entrance to every building there should be someone taking your temp before you walk into the building and if you have temp,you go home mandatory

3) Testing every months mandatory

4) Still keep distancing mandatory


5 ) Wear gloves mandatory

6 ) Absolute hand washing right after entering the building , before each meal after each meal and before going home

If we are gonna follow these rules,I think we will be ok!! Feel free to add your own rules! This could be our new normal at least for a while!

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 03:12:02   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
proud republican wrote:
We can:
1) Wear masks mandatory

2) At the entrance to every building there should be someone taking your temp before you walk into the building and if you have temp,you go home mandatory

3) Testing every months mandatory

4) Still keep distancing mandatory


5 ) Wear gloves mandatory

6 ) Absolute hand washing right after entering the building , before each meal after each meal and before going home

If we are gonna follow these rules,I think we will be ok!! Feel free to add your own rules!
We can: br 1) Wear masks mandatory br br 2) At... (show quote)


We did this in China... And are still doing it...

But you need to identify and isolate the cases first...

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 03:16:23   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
We did this in China... And are still doing it...

But you need to identify and isolate the cases first...


I think we could do both!

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 03:22:40   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
proud republican wrote:
I think we could do both!


Perhaps...

Economies recover...

People tend to stay dead...

It's a difficult situation...

I'm happy China decided on people... Amen

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 03:30:23   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Perhaps...

Economies recover...

People tend to stay dead...

It's a difficult situation...

I'm happy China decided on people... Amen


I'm happy for you too,Kyle !! Also people who used to work their whole life and suddenly can't work anymore tend to get depressed which leads to alcohol and/ drug use,overeating which leads to obesity which leads to other health problems ( heart attacks,strokes , diabetes,etc) And finally unemployment can lead to suicides or homicides! So see I agree with President Trump,we should go back to work sooner rather than later!

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 03:36:06   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
proud republican wrote:
I'm happy for you too,Kyle !! Also people who used to work their whole life and suddenly can't work anymore tend to get depressed which leads to alcohol and/ drug use,overeating which leads to obesity which leads to other health problems ( heart attacks,strokes , diabetes,etc) And finally unemployment can lead to suicides or homicides! So see I agree with President Trump,we should go back to work sooner rather than later!


Absolutely... There are effects of lockdowns... France has a province that stopped selling alcohol because of an increase in domestic abuse due to the quarantine...

I started the quarantine by putting on a few pounds... Now I've lost 30... Lots of exercise and watching the carbs...

Lots of small businesses have gone under... And the millions of migrant workers have had a difficult time...

In one way Chinese are fortunate...They tend to have less debt and more savings... Especially the older generations...

Heck... I've actually made saved money over the last few month... Hard to spend it when I can't go out

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 03:41:15   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Absolutely... There are effects of lockdowns... France has a province that stopped selling alcohol because of an increase in domestic abuse due to the quarantine...

I started the quarantine by putting on a few pounds... Now I've lost 30... Lots of exercise and watching the carbs...

Lots of small businesses have gone under... And the millions of migrant workers have had a difficult time...

In one way Chinese are fortunate...They tend to have less debt and more savings... Especially the older generations...

Heck... I've actually made saved money over the last few month... Hard to spend it when I can't go out
Absolutely... There are effects of lockdowns... ... (show quote)


How you exercise if you can't go out!Tips please,I REALLY REALLY need it!

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 03:50:49   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
proud republican wrote:
How you exercise if you can't go out!Tips please,I REALLY REALLY need it!


I run laps in my living room... Also lift dumbbells... Skip... Do jumping jacks... Tried aerobics but I hated it...

A big part of it is just walking... Even now, while I type on my smartphone, I'm walking rather than sitting... That helps a lot...

Your picture looks fine... Women are supposed to have curves

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 03:55:51   #
proud republican Loc: Rocking USA!!!
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
I run laps in my living room... Also lift dumbbells... Skip... Do jumping jacks... Tried aerobics but I hated it...

A big part of it is just walking... Even now, while I type on my smartphone, I'm walking rather than sitting... That helps a lot...

Your picture looks fine... Women are supposed to have curves


Thank you and thank you!

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 04:13:14   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
Canuckus Deploracus wrote:
Absolutely... There are effects of lockdowns... France has a province that stopped selling alcohol because of an increase in domestic abuse due to the quarantine...

I started the quarantine by putting on a few pounds... Now I've lost 30... Lots of exercise and watching the carbs...

Lots of small businesses have gone under... And the millions of migrant workers have had a difficult time...

In one way Chinese are fortunate...They tend to have less debt and more savings... Especially the older generations...

Heck... I've actually made saved money over the last few month... Hard to spend it when I can't go out
Absolutely... There are effects of lockdowns... ... (show quote)


My broker just recommended a Chinese stock for that very reason. It's LX if you want to look it up. He said the young adults are ready to spend like crazy.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 04:18:27   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Peewee wrote:
My broker just recommended a Chinese stock for that very reason. It's LX if you want to look it up. He said the young adults are ready to spend like crazy.


Yep...

There is going to be a consumer boom when lockdown is fully over...

I don't do stocks... Invest in real estate... I like to see my money...

But I will definitely check it out... I have friends who inveat

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 05:38:53   #
PeterS
 
proud republican wrote:
We can:
1) Wear masks mandatory

2) At the entrance to every building there should be someone taking your temp before you walk into the building and if you have temp,you go home mandatory

3) Testing every months mandatory

4) Still keep distancing mandatory


5 ) Wear gloves mandatory

6 ) Absolute hand washing right after entering the building , before each meal after each meal and before going home

If we are gonna follow these rules,I think we will be ok!! Feel free to add your own rules! This could be our new normal at least for a while!
We can: br 1) Wear masks mandatory br br 2) At... (show quote)


That's a bit extreme for a hoax created by the democrats, isn't it?

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 05:59:02   #
Wolf counselor Loc: Heart of Texas
 
proud republican wrote:
We can:
1) Wear masks mandatory

2) At the entrance to every building there should be someone taking your temp before you walk into the building and if you have temp,you go home mandatory

3) Testing every months mandatory

4) Still keep distancing mandatory


5 ) Wear gloves mandatory

6 ) Absolute hand washing right after entering the building , before each meal after each meal and before going home

If we are gonna follow these rules,I think we will be ok!! Feel free to add your own rules! This could be our new normal at least for a while!
We can: br 1) Wear masks mandatory br br 2) At... (show quote)


First we should deport all Communist Chinese, Muslims, Homos, Illegal Aliens and Democrats.

Then go back to work following the guidelines you listed.

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 06:14:16   #
Canuckus Deploracus Loc: North of the wall
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
First we should deport all Communist Chinese, Muslims, Homos, Illegal Aliens and Democrats.

Then go back to work following the guidelines you listed.


What about feminazis?

| Reply
Mar 25, 2020 06:25:34   #
eden
 
Wolf counselor wrote:
First we should deport all Communist Chinese, Muslims, Homos, Illegal Aliens and Democrats.

Then go back to work following the guidelines you listed.


You forgot to add cranky old white men with enlarged prostates.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.