One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Nancy Pelosi Derails The Stimulus Bill
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 next>>
Mar 23, 2020 01:36:07   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
Redneckwoman wrote:
I agree! Nancy Pelosi should be required to be mentally evaluated by an independent psychiatric team! She is entirely self absorbed in believing she has the capacity to make decisions solely based on her whims! She should also be required to have a blood test for any medications she is taking/using! She has acted as if she’s a spoiled child throwing temper tantrums! Undoubtedly, she is delusional! She is barely able to speak in structured sentences much less be Speaker of the House! One look at the District she supposedly represents, it’s obvious she has not been successful in any way, shape or form! San Francisco appears to be a part of a third world country! What has she done for the citizens there? I always thought California was a beautiful State but it seems to be deteriorating at an alarming rate! The numbers of homeless Americans there is a tragedy! Yet she supports allowing illegal aliens to enter our USA, which violates Our USA Federal Law, and believes in late term and live birth abortions to be funded by Our USA 🇺🇸 government/taxpayers! Then has the audacity to publicly state she is of the Catholic faith! I am not of that religion but I am embarrassed for those who are! Her preposterous behavior causes me to question rumors of her extensive alcohol consumption! I am appalled at her antics of rejecting a stimulus bill unless written to provide some form of personal gain to her! Does she have any idea how many USA citizens have already been affected by this Coronavirus? I’m sure she has ample financial means and has no reason to care about the masses that are struggling today to determine how they’re going to be able to provide the essentials for their families! I am ashamed to have her, even remotely, associated with Our USA Government! As a USA citizen, I respectfully request her immediate resignation or for her to be removed from her position in Our USA government, as she has failed to meet her obligations and responsibilities to the citizens of Our Nation as she so pledged! God Bless Our USA 🇺🇸!!
I agree! Nancy Pelosi should be required to be men... (show quote)


You want Pelosi out and argue it in the same manner as The Democrats who want Trump out. Now, who makes the better argument for one, the other, or both of them to be turned out of office?

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 01:44:33   #
dtucker300 Loc: Vista, CA
 
BigMike wrote:
Her days on the stage are about done. She sees the writing on the wall. At this point it's all theatrics.


Except she can't act either. But it might be a comic opera when she sings the aria.

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 05:23:22   #
America 1
 
dtucker300 wrote:
Except she can't act either. But it might be a comic opera when she sings the aria.


She does dark comedy.

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 05:52:58   #
jSmitty45
 
tbutkovich wrote:
She killed the massive $1.8T spending bill designed to protect the economy and families from the coronavirus fallout! The Democrats are still playing politics and it will impact the future of the well being of American families. So Sad!

She wants to rewrite the bill to get more goodies in it for her colleagues, lobbyists and friends of the party. Same old bullshit by the party of obstruction, greed and insensitivity!


Typical Pelosi!

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 05:57:39   #
jSmitty45
 
Redneckwoman wrote:
I agree! Nancy Pelosi should be required to be mentally evaluated by an independent psychiatric team! She is entirely self absorbed in believing she has the capacity to make decisions solely based on her whims! She should also be required to have a blood test for any medications she is taking/using! She has acted as if she’s a spoiled child throwing temper tantrums! Undoubtedly, she is delusional! She is barely able to speak in structured sentences much less be Speaker of the House! One look at the District she supposedly represents, it’s obvious she has not been successful in any way, shape or form! San Francisco appears to be a part of a third world country! What has she done for the citizens there? I always thought California was a beautiful State but it seems to be deteriorating at an alarming rate! The numbers of homeless Americans there is a tragedy! Yet she supports allowing illegal aliens to enter our USA, which violates Our USA Federal Law, and believes in late term and live birth abortions to be funded by Our USA 🇺🇸 government/taxpayers! Then has the audacity to publicly state she is of the Catholic faith! I am not of that religion but I am embarrassed for those who are! Her preposterous behavior causes me to question rumors of her extensive alcohol consumption! I am appalled at her antics of rejecting a stimulus bill unless written to provide some form of personal gain to her! Does she have any idea how many USA citizens have already been affected by this Coronavirus? I’m sure she has ample financial means and has no reason to care about the masses that are struggling today to determine how they’re going to be able to provide the essentials for their families! I am ashamed to have her, even remotely, associated with Our USA Government! As a USA citizen, I respectfully request her immediate resignation or for her to be removed from her position in Our USA government, as she has failed to meet her obligations and responsibilities to the citizens of Our Nation as she so pledged! God Bless Our USA 🇺🇸!!
I agree! Nancy Pelosi should be required to be men... (show quote)



Great post, and so true!

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 06:37:18   #
Tug484
 
Redneckwoman wrote:
I agree! Nancy Pelosi should be required to be mentally evaluated by an independent psychiatric team! She is entirely self absorbed in believing she has the capacity to make decisions solely based on her whims! She should also be required to have a blood test for any medications she is taking/using! She has acted as if she’s a spoiled child throwing temper tantrums! Undoubtedly, she is delusional! She is barely able to speak in structured sentences much less be Speaker of the House! One look at the District she supposedly represents, it’s obvious she has not been successful in any way, shape or form! San Francisco appears to be a part of a third world country! What has she done for the citizens there? I always thought California was a beautiful State but it seems to be deteriorating at an alarming rate! The numbers of homeless Americans there is a tragedy! Yet she supports allowing illegal aliens to enter our USA, which violates Our USA Federal Law, and believes in late term and live birth abortions to be funded by Our USA 🇺🇸 government/taxpayers! Then has the audacity to publicly state she is of the Catholic faith! I am not of that religion but I am embarrassed for those who are! Her preposterous behavior causes me to question rumors of her extensive alcohol consumption! I am appalled at her antics of rejecting a stimulus bill unless written to provide some form of personal gain to her! Does she have any idea how many USA citizens have already been affected by this Coronavirus? I’m sure she has ample financial means and has no reason to care about the masses that are struggling today to determine how they’re going to be able to provide the essentials for their families! I am ashamed to have her, even remotely, associated with Our USA Government! As a USA citizen, I respectfully request her immediate resignation or for her to be removed from her position in Our USA government, as she has failed to meet her obligations and responsibilities to the citizens of Our Nation as she so pledged! God Bless Our USA 🇺🇸!!
I agree! Nancy Pelosi should be required to be men... (show quote)



I found a petition on you tube to remove her and Schiff from Congress and charge them with treason.

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 06:39:28   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
tbutkovich wrote:
She killed the massive $1.8T spending bill designed to protect the economy and families from the coronavirus fallout! The Democrats are still playing politics and it will impact the future of the well being of American families. So Sad!

She wants to rewrite the bill to get more goodies in it for her colleagues, lobbyists and friends of the party. Same old bullshit by the party of obstruction, greed and insensitivity!


She looking ill to me like she may be coming down with something. Maybe she'll get to stay on one of those cruise ships that have been loaned to the nation for jails, I mean hospitals, and maybe it'll be the Princess.

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 06:44:58   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
BigMike wrote:
Her days on the stage are about done. She sees the writing on the wall. At this point it's all theatrics.


Yep, her private AF plane shuttle home every weekend is just about over.

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 06:48:01   #
Peewee Loc: San Antonio, TX
 
dtucker300 wrote:
Then tell you Congressperson and Senators to get their asses back in there and get to work on a non-partisan bill without pork-barrel amendments in it, or they will lose your vote. We don't want a 2009 bailout replay. On the other hand, some of these bailouts are strictly loans that will be repaid. But no crony capitalism with corporate welfare should ever find its way into this legislation. Write your legislator and insist on these conditions. We have a chance to vote every one of them out of office this November, and they need to be constantly reminded about it.
Then tell you Congressperson and Senators to get t... (show quote)


Some CEO's want that stock buy-back option so their bonuses aren't affected while they employ undocumented workers.

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 06:48:07   #
American Vet
 
dtucker300 wrote:
Then tell you Congressperson and Senators to get their asses back in there and get to work on a non-partisan bill without pork-barrel amendments in it, or they will lose your vote. We don't want a 2009 bailout replay. On the other hand, some of these bailouts are strictly loans that will be repaid. But no crony capitalism with corporate welfare should ever find its way into this legislation. Write your legislator and insist on these conditions. We have a chance to vote every one of them out of office this November, and they need to be constantly reminded about it.
Then tell you Congressperson and Senators to get t... (show quote)



| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 07:19:36   #
drlarrygino
 
Mike Easterday wrote:
I'm surprised anybody votes for the Demonrats.


I would like to know that too. Hey kevy, airfarce, woody, perm and Peter s, why do you guys vote for such a sicko party that hasn't done a positive thing for our country since ovommit was our worst resident??

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 08:22:18   #
Kevyn
 
tbutkovich wrote:
She killed the massive $1.8T spending bill designed to protect the economy and families from the coronavirus fallout! The Democrats are still playing politics and it will impact the future of the well being of American families. So Sad!

She wants to rewrite the bill to get more goodies in it for her colleagues, lobbyists and friends of the party. Same old bullshit by the party of obstruction, greed and insensitivity!

Pelosi is the speaker of the house, the bill died in McConnells republican controlled senate. Give credit where credit is due.

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 08:37:45   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
Kevyn wrote:
Pelosi is the speaker of the house, the bill died in McConnells republican controlled senate. Give credit where credit is due.


OK here's credit Pelosi keeps putting in millions for other countries and last time billions to the planned parent what's that going to do to help people sick or hospitals with no equipment they are going to end up doing what Italy has had to do choose who lives and who dies. That means seniors lose again

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 08:40:36   #
American Vet
 
Kevyn wrote:
Pelosi is the speaker of the house, the bill died in McConnells republican controlled senate. Give credit where credit is due.


Yes indeed: Let's give credit to the rational thinking Republicans blocking the liberal pork additives.....

| Reply
Mar 23, 2020 08:48:10   #
Tug484
 
Kevyn wrote:
Pelosi is the speaker of the house, the bill died in McConnells republican controlled senate. Give credit where credit is due.


Pelosi killed it .

| Reply
Page: <<prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.