One Political PlazaSM - Home of politics
Divorce Causes
Page: 1 2 next>>
Mar 14, 2020 16:06:16   #
manning5 Loc: Richmond, VA
 
This list seems to cover many if not most causes of
divorce. I wonder just how inclusive the list is?

Infidelity
Desertion
Falling for Another
Verbal Abuse
Physical Abuse
Addiction to Alcohol
Addiction to Drugs
Child Abuse
Psychological Factors
Physiological Factors
Religious Differences
Combinations of the Above

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 16:26:28   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
manning5 wrote:
This list seems to cover many if not most causes of
divorce. I wonder just how inclusive the list is?

Infidelity
Desertion
Falling for Another
Verbal Abuse
Physical Abuse
Addiction to Alcohol
Addiction to Drugs
Child Abuse
Psychological Factors
Physiological Factors
Religious Differences
Combinations of the Above


CONTROLL issues ,money is a biggy,physical abuse ,verbal & emotional abuse

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 16:28:34   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
bggamers wrote:
CONTROLL issues ,money is a biggy,physical abuse ,verbal & emotional abuse


sorry repeated some but boy could we go to town on this issue

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 16:36:07   #
Divine truth
 
manning5 wrote:
This list seems to cover many if not most causes of
divorce. I wonder just how inclusive the list is?

Infidelity
Desertion
Falling for Another
Verbal Abuse
Physical Abuse
Addiction to Alcohol
Addiction to Drugs
Child Abuse
Psychological Factors
Physiological Factors
Religious Differences
Combinations of the Above


I want to add a few factors. The secret relationship between females, and the homosexuals manifesto.

Major factor, and some females yoke to Lucifer, and the destruction of the family structure.

A total lack of Divine nature, and true value of females. Feminist, and the Caucasian female, sexual culture, with all due respect.

The above factors that you mentioned shouldn't be, because they wasn't in existence before the marriage.

Additionally, a total lack of the understanding of the meaning of the marriage vows.

Cheating is also a big factor in divorces. I'm not the least surprised by the sexual insanity of both males, and females.

Males on the downlow, and females involvement in lesbism, in secret relationships.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 20:15:51   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
manning5 wrote:
This list seems to cover many if not most causes of
divorce. I wonder just how inclusive the list is?

Infidelity
Desertion
Falling for Another
Verbal Abuse
Physical Abuse
Addiction to Alcohol
Addiction to Drugs
Child Abuse
Psychological Factors
Physiological Factors
Religious Differences
Combinations of the Above


8 of those were what pushed me to divorce my first wife, along with fiscal irresponsibility.

It was a hard, and expensive road kicking that bitch to the curb, but I got it done!

I won custody of the kids (in Texas ) the property, livestock, and all. She never paid a dime of the child support she was ordered to pay either.

I could go on and on, but it's pointless. We are amiable now what with the kids being grown, and doing well with our grandkids.

But...........I have have to admit that every time I see that bitches face at a family gathering, (with husband #5) I still just want to Palm that face, and slam the back of her head against a brick wall.

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 23:03:39   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
archie bunker wrote:
8 of those were what pushed me to divorce my first wife, along with fiscal irresponsibility.

It was a hard, and expensive road kicking that bitch to the curb, but I got it done!

I won custody of the kids (in Texas ) the property, livestock, and all. She never paid a dime of the child support she was ordered to pay either.

I could go on and on, but it's pointless. We are amiable now what with the kids being grown, and doing well with our grandkids.

But...........I have have to admit that every time I see that bitches face at a family gathering, (with husband #5) I still just want to Palm that face, and slam the back of her head against a brick wall.
8 of those were what pushed me to divorce my first... (show quote)


I have only been married once arch and it was enough to know it would never happen again won't say I regret it because that would say I regret the sons we had but really know how you feel

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 23:15:39   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
bggamers wrote:
I have only been married once arch and it was enough to know it would never happen again won't say I regret it because that would say I regret the sons we had but really know how you feel


I don't regret it, because I actually did love her at one time, and we had two beautiful kids together. But now, I just can't stand being around her in spite of the fact that I have to for the family.

And.....husband #5 is downright unfriendly to me.
Why? I don't know.........

Maybe because the kids, and myself are doing way, way better than him?

Or maybe it's because he's stuck with her. She's drained all of his money, and he's waiting on death?

Poor bastard........I don't know......

| Reply
Mar 14, 2020 23:49:12   #
bggamers Loc: georgia
 
archie bunker wrote:
I don't regret it, because I actually did love her at one time, and we had two beautiful kids together. But now, I just can't stand being around her in spite of the fact that I have to for the family.

And.....husband #5 is downright unfriendly to me.
Why? I don't know.........

Maybe because the kids, and myself are doing way, way better than him?

Or maybe it's because he's stuck with her. She's drained all of his money, and he's waiting on death?

Poor bastard........I don't know......
I don't regret it, because I actually did love her... (show quote)


If I had remained married or remarried I would have had a stroke or a heart attack by now what I learned is I tend to become a rug on which one may wipe one's feet and I have lousy taste in men. I was a loner most of my life and pretty much am now with just few friends from work keeps it simple no stress my blood pressure appreciates that. Some people are people persons I've never been I'm glad you have your forever after me I have 3 beautiful sons who love mom for some unknown reason so I'm very happy

| Reply
Mar 15, 2020 00:14:32   #
archie bunker Loc: Texas
 
bggamers wrote:
If I had remained married or remarried I would have had a stroke or a heart attack by now what I learned is I tend to become a rug on which one may wipe one's feet and I have lousy taste in men. I was a loner most of my life and pretty much am now with just few friends from work keeps it simple no stress my blood pressure appreciates that. Some people are people persons I've never been I'm glad you have your forever after me I have 3 beautiful sons who love mom for some unknown reason so I'm very happy
If I had remained married or remarried I would hav... (show quote)


Well, I had your mindset after two years of bullshit, and trying to raise two kids on my own, keep them going, and make a living at the same time. Then I met Mrs. Bunker, and gave it a shot.

Two things about her roped me in. No, more than that, I guess.
She loves horses, dogs, and kids.

I handed her my '94 Winchester 30.30, and she banged off six shots, and said "Do it again."

And then shortly after that, she went with me on a weekend trip hauling cars to Oklahoma City.

We were at a truck stop, paying for fuel, and assorted items when the clerk asked if I wanted a bag for my assorted items.

I looked back at her, and told him "Nope! I gotta bag right here!"
He looked shocked, she laughed her ass off, and told me I'd never be able to whoop my way out of that bag.

Now I put the toilet seat down out of courtesy.

She puts up with me.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2020 00:35:17   #
manning5 Loc: Richmond, VA
 
archie bunker wrote:
I don't regret it, because I actually did love her at one time, and we had two beautiful kids together. But now, I just can't stand being around her in spite of the fact that I have to for the family.

And.....husband #5 is downright unfriendly to me.
Why? I don't know.........



Divorce Causes (With added items* at the suggestion of commenters!)
This list seems to cover many if not most causes of
divorce. I wonder just how inclusive the list is?
Infidelity
Desertion
Falling for Another
Verbal Abuse
Physical Abuse
Fiscal Irresponsibility*
Addiction to Alcohol
Addiction to Drugs
Child Abuse
Psychological Factors
Jealousy and Control Issues*
Physiological Factors
LGBTQ Factors*
Combinations of the Above



Maybe because the kids, and myself are doing way, way better than him?

Or maybe it's because he's stuck with her. She's drained all of his money, and he's waiting on death?

Poor bastard........I don't know......
I don't regret it, because I actually did love her... (show quote)

| Reply
Mar 15, 2020 00:47:13   #
manning5 Loc: Richmond, VA
 
Divorce Causes (With added items* at the suggestion of commenters!)
This list seems to cover many if not most causes of
divorce. I wonder just how inclusive the list is?
Infidelity
Desertion
Falling for Another
Verbal Abuse
Physical Abuse
Fiscal Irresponsibility*
Addiction to Alcohol
Addiction to Drugs
Child Abuse
Psychological Factors
Jealousy and Control Issues*
Physiological Factors
LGBTQ Factors*
Combinations of the Above

| Reply
Mar 15, 2020 01:37:42   #
Divine truth
 
manning5 wrote:
Divorce Causes (With added items* at the suggestion of commenters!)
This list seems to cover many if not most causes of
divorce. I wonder just how inclusive the list is?
Infidelity
Desertion
Falling for Another
Verbal Abuse
Physical Abuse
Fiscal Irresponsibility*
Addiction to Alcohol
Addiction to Drugs
Child Abuse
Psychological Factors
Jealousy and Control Issues*
Physiological Factors
LGBTQ Factors*
Combinations of the Above
Divorce Causes (With added items* at the suggestio... (show quote)


Wow, I just read most of the comments on the subject matter of divorce. I'm somewhat surprised, and a little shock.

I never been married, and I want to before, leaving Earth. I want to marry my Russian soulmate, and wouldn't marry any other female.

What most has been experiencing here, is what I am deeply concerned about, if I was to marry a female of my ethnicity.

I have a total different view of the understanding of the female, and a higher understanding, and appreciation for Caucasian females.

I can't see, myself taken the memarriage vows, and not give it all I got, to fulfill the letter, spirit, and law, thereof.

Yes, some females can be bitches, and real wicked, that is some of their nature.

Soceity has placed them above, on top, and given them power, which some of them abuse.

Its all about the money, and business, and marriage is a contract.

Me and Jana's fulfilled the marriage vows, before getting married.

We're build a Bond, on Divine love, and strong foundation, and what we got, can't be gotten in America.

The values, and moral compass is out the window, and the state of affairs, is a big,big factor in the break up of the family.

Extremely dangerous and toxic situation. Sex, lust, greed, and deception rules.

I offer think about the movie, the devil advocate, and the role that the women played, and the control that the devil had over her.

This is the sad reality, before the world, and I am sorry, but, I got to tell the truth.

America is sloughing towards Gomorrah, modern liberalism, and withstanding, the secret relationship between females and Homosexuality.

This relationship is before Congress, and the Congressional record ( the gay agenda). By Michael Swift.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2020 05:18:05   #
rjoeholl
 
archie bunker wrote:
8 of those were what pushed me to divorce my first wife, along with fiscal irresponsibility.

It was a hard, and expensive road kicking that bitch to the curb, but I got it done!

I won custody of the kids (in Texas ) the property, livestock, and all. She never paid a dime of the child support she was ordered to pay either.

I could go on and on, but it's pointless. We are amiable now what with the kids being grown, and doing well with our grandkids.

But...........I have have to admit that every time I see that bitches face at a family gathering, (with husband #5) I still just want to Palm that face, and slam the back of her head against a brick wall.
8 of those were what pushed me to divorce my first... (show quote)


Arch, this reminds me of the number one cause of divorce...….marriage.

| Reply
Mar 15, 2020 07:22:04   #
billy a Loc: South Florida
 
archie bunker wrote:
8 of those were what pushed me to divorce my first wife, along with fiscal irresponsibility.

It was a hard, and expensive road kicking that bitch to the curb, but I got it done!

I won custody of the kids (in Texas ) the property, livestock, and all. She never paid a dime of the child support she was ordered to pay either.

I could go on and on, but it's pointless. We are amiable now what with the kids being grown, and doing well with our grandkids.

But...........I have have to admit that every time I see that bitches face at a family gathering, (with husband #5) I still just want to Palm that face, and slam the back of her head against a brick wall.
8 of those were what pushed me to divorce my first... (show quote)


You and I are paddling down the same stream, Arch. After 30 years, the week our Daughter flew the nest, I handed "The Bride" the divorce papers. She agreed. For 2 years my phone would ring with all the problems I used to handle. Finally I told her to look up the word
"divorce"...and live by what it said.
If I let those 30 years eat at me I'd be dead.
I'm a free agent today with great people in my life that love me, and I can love them back - the way I know how to- not the way they say I should. Keep on truckin'...

| Reply
Mar 15, 2020 07:53:37   #
Divine truth
 
billy a wrote:
You and I are paddling down the same stream, Arch. After 30 years, the week our Daughter flew the nest, I handed "The Bride" the divorce papers. She agreed. For 2 years my phone would ring with all the problems I used to handle. Finally I told her to look up the word
"divorce"...and live by what it said.
If I let those 30 years eat at me I'd be dead.
I'm a free agent today with great people in my life that love me, and I can love them back - the way I know how to- not the way they say I should. Keep on truckin'...
You and I are paddling down the same stream, Arch.... (show quote)


Husband number five (#5), and with some husbands you have wife number five, also. My intelligence question, after three divorces, why get married.

Its sounds like people are dealing with females gold diggers, and with males sexual psychopaths, and control freaks.

I can only imagine two divorces, and maybe one marriage.

We have to make wise choices in our mates; and most people haven't found there soulmate. In three years, or after five relationships.

I see something bigger than the picture of divorce, and failed relationships, occurring.

Jana's my Russian soulmate and wife to be, said to me, "my love never changes".

Never in America, will you hear this, and if you do, its game, and not a reality.

| Reply
Page: 1 2 next>>
If you want to reply, then register here. Registration is free and your account is created instantly, so you can post right away.
OnePoliticalPlaza.com - Forum
Copyright 2012-2020 IDF International Technologies, Inc.